Old 06-17-2006, 10:56 PM   #4379
Swedish Extrovert
President of the Universe

Formerly known as mightysmurf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrncofn
Damn right I'm a b****. Get used to it and take your bandwaggoning criticism like a man.

I've been playing and watching hockey since 6-7 years before you knew it existed.... the birth of the Colorado Avalanche wasn't the birth of Colorado hockey.

Bandwagoner... heh... cept I've seen every Stanley Cup playoff game over the last four years. I guess you're just not knowledgable enough to understand to excitment and importance of the World Cup.

I go to college, work in the military, play hockey, and have a girlfriend.... I'm on here when I'm at work and sometimes relaxing at home, and I try to squeeze in some time for friends and sports events. Weighing your options is something that us adults do in this world, and I'd much rather be watching the World Cup.

I'm sticking to my origional prediction that Edmonton will take it, and I will be happy if and when it happens.

I'll be in Denver next September-October, and assuming that no-one who posts here plays for the Avalanche or Pioneers, I will easily take you on.
Swedish Extrovert is offline   Reply With Quote