Originally Posted by Montaq
I think there are a lot of legitimate criticisms you can make about Dirk's game, his shooting is not one of them.
1. No low post game.
2. Despite standing 7 feet tall is unable to block shots.
3. Can be guarded and effectively shut down by players 6-8 inches smaller than him.
4. Cannot control his emotions.
5. Limited playoff success despite playing with and coached by hall of famers.
6. Has trouble creating his own shot.
7. Struggles defensively against players who are just as tall, shorter, and taller than him.
Other than that, he is okay.