Originally Posted by GonzoLays
Llama posts are riddled with half-truths and off the wall hyperbole that only a psychiatric ward patient could understand his blatant abuse of reality.
* He once stated that if Dirk played in New York or LA he would have two consecutive MVP's by now. Nevermind the fact that Patrick Ewing never won an MVP while playing in New York or that Shaq only won ONE MVP while winning three straight championships. But yea, Dirk is getting screeeeeeewed.
* He believes the reason that Dirk didn't win the MVP is because he doesn't have a shoe commercial. Keep in mind that he REALLY believes this crap.
* He played the race card and said the Dirk wouldn't win the MVP because he wasn't "black."
* He actually compared Dirk's 9 free throws in a the fourth quarter of last night's game to Larry Bird. Actually he said was better than any of Bird's performances. He is not playing with a full deck here.
* One moment he calls Josh Howard "unreliable and unworthy of being a starting forward in this league" to "I compare him to Scottie Pippen. I've always said he was the next Scottie Pippen." He is not the smartest guy around here.
Overall, just take everything he says with a grain of salt. He bends the facts, flip-flops, and generally will lie his way out of any situation.
I now take whatever he says w/ grain of salt. I will just ignore him from now on. It was pretty funny for him to call TD mentally weak and Dirk's performance as comparable to Bird.
Geez, TD mentally weak. How many rings does Dirk have? 0. TD - 3. Finals MVPS - Dirk, 0. TD - 3. ENOUGH SAID.
Llama, yeah, TD is mentally weak. He played on two sprain ankles throughout last season's playoffs and won the RING.
This year, he's played on a plantar Fascitis injury the ENTIRE SEASON and now is single-handley keeping the Spurs around in this series.
YEAH, MENTALLY WEAK MY ASS.
Dirk should be lucky enough to be mentioned in the same class as him.
But he wont till he leads his team to the Finals.