View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 03:35 PM   #134
ro_50
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryllama
I never said that the series is over. Check my posts...you wont find that there. Forgive me for being excited that the Mavs have outplayed the NBA Champions in the first three games of a playoff series, and that their star player is consistently delivering the all-around great play that I had hoped to see from him in the playoffs. Forgive me for being happy that a team that depends on intentional flopping and gifts from the officials is not getting to fool the refs in this series.

The Spurs can still win, and I expected them to win the series, but you cant deny that Dallas has been the better team in nearly every phase for the first three games. Dallas is on top mentally too. There wont be alot of rest for SA at any point in the remainder of the series. It's going to take a gargantuan effort for the Spurs to win this series, and I am proud of the Mavs for putting them at a disadvantage so early in the series...for taking advantage of the situation and putting SA in an increasingly difficult situation. If Dallas wins game 4, the situation becomes very, very difficult for an aged team like SA.

Blah, blah, blah. I expected this series to go 7 and I have always said the Mavs were on the Spurs level ALL SEASON. I'm not surprised they are up 2-1.

Hell, they could be up 3-0 but the Spurs could easily be up 2-1.

But I have never criticized the Mavs players, especially a great player like Dirk.

But through your posts, you have accused the Spurs of being whiners, TD being mentally weak and they get the favorable treatment from the refs.

That IS ALL CRAP.

Its good to be excited about your team but to constantly criticize the other team is pathetic.

So your post is misleading.
ro_50 is offline   Reply With Quote