View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 01:50 AM   #3036
ClevelandBronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendejo
I don't think I've chewed anyone out. I just don't think Theodore is very good. I hope I'm wrong. He can't use his huge pads anymore, and I don't think that he's ever going to live up to his Vezina billing. I thought he didn't deserve that trophy as it was.

My whole point is that he owes it to his teammates not to look like an amateur on half the shots he faces, or when he plays the puck. Hell...earlier tonight he stole a puck from Tanguay, and turned it over.

You're right in saying that the trade was Lacroix's fault...all I said is that Tay-o-door is paid better than Aebischer, and now he needs to play like that.

I hope that by the time the playoffs are over for the AVS you get to rub this in my face. In a perfect world it would be with a Stanley cup ring plugging up one of tay-o-door's ears.
I'm with Pendejo on this one. I'm not even close to being convinced that Theo is an upgrade. Too many wild looks over his shoulder when one whistles past him. Too many rebounds. No puck handling skills to speak of. I just want to see a return on investment before I buy in.

Aebi would punch a guy in the junk in a heartbeat if he skated too close. I doubt I'll ever see that kind of scrap coming from Theo. He just b****es to the refs after anyone comes close.
ClevelandBronco is offline   Reply With Quote