View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #2652
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
If you absolutely mean you want Steve Moore retribution then so be it. Take a good look at your son. And then you can hope someday someone will pile drive his head into the ice. Breaks his neck. Causes permanent damage. But what the heck? You'll be a proud Dad for his contribution to "old style" hockey.

To wish that on anyone is beyond stupid. So let it be your son.

What Philly said was really nasty and stupid and uncalled for...but I can't believe you would stoop to something as mean as this as payback, Tred.

No biggie Sass. I looked right passed the comment. I don't get bent over personal attacks on a message board. If it got something off of Tred's chest, that's a good thing for her. She's more then welcome to vent just like I vented.
The thing that cracks me up is these so called hockey fans are sitting here saying they would feel it was a clean hit if it happened to Sakic. Nothing can be further from the truth. I'm trying to make the point that that particular hit (lowering the shoulder into a players jaw) should be banned. That's the major beef. Somehow, if it doesn't happen to an Av's player, it falls on deaf ears. They claim it's RJ's fault for "having his head down". They don't realize that RJ was doing what every player in the NHL does 10 times a game. he was looking back for the pass. He didn't have his head down, rather, he looked behind him for the pass.

Thanks for having my back (for Tred's comments), but, I never thought twice about the comments. I actually chuckled.
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote