Old 03-23-2006, 11:06 PM   #1618
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn
HELLO AVS FANS! I love the play by play here as the game in person was awesome. Why your team lost and gave up three goals? Try not having a shot on goal in the third for 13 minutes! Not to mention the Great Mighty Ducks had 3 of 5 on the Power play. Nice defense! One point down for 5th. I think 4th is out of reach so here is to 5th. I would love the Ducks to match up against that trader Paul Kariya. Pay Back! I warned you. They are clicking at the right time. Just like 3 years ago. If there is a Avs Ducks match up ( we need to both beat the home advantage teams), we can have a Hockey tailgate in anaheim for those that will travel. ChampBailey24 can even be a Ducks fan since his team is on the verge of tanking it!
screw the ducks, i have been invited to alot of ducks games and I always root against them. Secondly they cant even fill up half the pond. What makes you think a tailgate can be organized.

As for the Avs, I dont like them any better but I do like them when they play against the Red Wings, now there is a team everyone hates. Anyway Kings have their own problems and im praying we got our **** together since we fired Murray. Im intrigued to see how the team plays on Sat. against the preds.

Quote:
"The game Monday night, a lot of guys didn't show up. You can't put that on Andy. They're paid a lot of money to show up. I'm kicking myself and saying I blew it. Every player had better be saying the same thing, but Andy's the only guy paying tonight.

"We as an organization have to do better. It's inexcusable. I don't blame our fans for being frustrated. I think what fans will see is that winning is what we're demanding. Losing is not acceptable."
No **** i was calling out the players for not playing with intensity. Hopefully we will get our crap together, if not then Taylor is getting the axe.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote