Super Moderator

Consultant

Great pics!

BTW, Lots of good advice at:
http://www.allthingszombie.com/forum...ive/index.php/

Just a few examples:

Zombie Ninja
07-14-2005, 02:57 AM
I just came back from Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. I think that would have to be such a great place to retreat too during a zombie invasion. The place is gated and there are so many things to occupy your time, plus all the chocolate. I wouldn’t mind any amusement park actually. I just want to see what park would be the primary choice?

Darth Erroneous
08-31-2005, 05:32 PM
I would construct a solid titanium cage around my house and anchor it ten feet into the ground in solid concrete. Access would be gained through a series of gates where one must be locked in place before the next could be opened. Protruding from the cage would be twenty .50 caliber machine guns which would be fed with the surplus 1,000,000+ rounds I acquired from the U.S. Government. Below my house, I would have a labyrinth of rooms and tunnels which would include a theater with a library of over 10,000 motion pictures and archived television programs of all types. Other features would include a full fitness center, game arcade with self-correcting software and maintenance, a bowling alley, and bar. Food rations will exceed twenty five years. So far I have a piece of stainless steel I stole from my neighbor, but I'm working on everything else.

Lian
11-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Well I just watched um..."bring it on" I think and wow...

It just hit me that some cheerleaders would come in handy in an outbreak because in this movie they threw them high. I mean high it was rather impresive. Then I decided say there are some people holed up in a building that you want or really need to get into but they won't or can't let you in. You aren't about to carry a ladder around to get in from the roof of this building but you could just throw a cheerleader up to secure a rope, and then you can just climb on up. Well I suppose that example is a little off because if they wanted you to come in they could just tie the rope after you throw it up. Let's say like fire escapes though you could do one of those lift them up and balance things and she could pull the ladder down. There were just so many ideas that came to mind as I watched this movie. *actually probally the only reason I watched it but hey*

Then there is always the plus that cheerleaders are, generally, hot.

CobbleR
11-30-2005, 03:19 AM
Elephants are pretty smart, I would think they'd defend themselves when zombies are trying to eat them. Also, I doubt human teeth can penetrate the elephants thick hide. Go bite an elephant and tell me if you broke skin. Elephants = zombie crushing machines.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote