The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   South Park 4/21/2010 *Spoiler Alert Possible* (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90969)

RonDaChamp24 04-21-2010 09:18 PM

South Park 4/21/2010 *Spoiler Alert Possible*
 
Did anyone else see the newest episode of South Park "201" tonight? It was one of the best of all time. We finally find out who Eric Cartman's father is and the only quote I'll leave so I don't completely ruin it is:

"You've got Denver Bronco blood in ya son, and that makes you awesome"

Definitely my favorite line from South Park ever. I absolutely love that show.

Broncosfreak_56 04-21-2010 09:29 PM

I thought the bleeping of the whole muhammad storyline completely ruined it.

Killericon 04-21-2010 10:33 PM

I thought it was perfect. Especially the Killing Joke references.

http://images.roosterteeth.com/image...fdbdc04ec0.jpg

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/7413/jokerv.png

That One Guy 04-21-2010 10:45 PM

I saw bits and pieces. My wife, too, complained of the bleeping. I thought it was clever but she didn't like it. Kept telling me to download the version off the internet that wasn't censored.

I loved when they stole Mohammad's powers to avoid criticism or whatever... great jab.

UberBroncoMan 04-21-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killericon (Post 2814610)
I thought it was perfect. Especially the Killing Joke references.

Some of the vocals actually reminded me of the Joker too. Heath Ledger version though.

Houshyamama 04-21-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan (Post 2814631)
Some of the vocals actually reminded me of the Joker too. Heath Ledger version though.

yeah same here

Baba Booey 04-21-2010 11:01 PM

They really outdid themselves with these last two episodes. Absolutely hysterical.

Killericon 04-21-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncosfreak_56 (Post 2814569)
I thought the bleeping of the whole muhammad storyline completely ruined it.

Quote:

Parker and Stone repeated this plot for the 200th episode "200". Again, the depiction was censored throughout the episode. The following episode "201" censored the word "Muhammad" throughout the episode, as well as several lines from the "Super Best Friends" during the final act. According to the South Park Studios webpage, episode "201" was censored by Comedy Central after the studio delivered the episode, but before it was aired. The studio advises that the episode is not available online because they do not have network clearance to air the uncensored episode.
I really can't wait for the uncensored version to appear someday.

Broncosfreak_56 04-21-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killericon (Post 2814636)
I really can't wait for the uncensored version to appear someday.

I really hope so.

Killericon 04-21-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncosfreak_56 (Post 2814639)
I really hope so.

I bet that if they're not able to get it out online or on DVD, they'll leak it on torrents themselves. They seem like those sorts of guys.

Wes Mantooth 04-21-2010 11:44 PM

great show tonight.

Mogulseeker 05-07-2010 10:28 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fK6NbGhMw4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fK6NbGhMw4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archer81 05-07-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightySmurf (Post 2837387)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fK6NbGhMw4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fK6NbGhMw4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


We may have a future bob in the making.


:Broncos:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.