The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Congrats and condolences today Bronco fans. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=87362)

crazyhorse 12-06-2009 02:51 PM

Congrats and condolences today Bronco fans.

1st let me congratulate you on the win. No big surprizes here. I expected to get beat handily. As you saw, the Chiefs need a lot of help. Hopefully we get some in the off season. Dont be too tough on Cassel. He has absolutely no help. He has shown he can play if he has good players around him. If he had Marshal and Royal it may have been a closer game. Not saying he's a great QB, but have seen him do better with help.

Good luck. Hope you guys hold it together the rest of the way and make some noise in the playoffs. It couldn't happen to better people.

Finally, I would like to offer my condolences to Bronco fans and Barrelmans wife. You guys lost a bigtime fan yesterday. I thought his persona was pretty cool. Hope the timing on his passing was the correct one. I dont know what his quality of life was. You dont want someone to pass too early, but you also dont want them to hang on suffering. God speed barrel man. I'll remember ya as a fan of football second to none.

Sassy 12-06-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyhorse (Post 2665680)
1st let me congratulate you on the win. No big surprizes here. I expected to get beat handily. As you saw, the Chiefs need a lot of help. Hopefully we get some in the off season. Dont be too tough on Cassel. He has absolutely no help. He has shown he can play if he has good players around him. If he had Marshal and Royal it may have been a closer game. Not saying he's a great QB, but have seen him do better with help.

Good luck. Hope you guys hold it together the rest of the way and make some noise in the playoffs. It couldn't happen to better people.

Finally, I would like to offer my condolences to Bronco fans and Barrelmans wife. You guys lost a bigtime fan yesterday. I thought his persona was pretty cool. Hope the timing on his passing was the correct one. I dont know what his quality of life was. You dont want someone to pass too early, but you also dont want them to hang on suffering. God speed barrel man. I'll remember ya as a fan of football second to none.

Pure Class :strong:

2KBack 12-06-2009 02:54 PM

nice post

theAPAOps5 12-06-2009 02:55 PM

Thanks on the kudos for the win crazy, how is your health by the way?

crazyhorse 12-06-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McApaOps5 (Post 2665704)
Thanks on the kudos for the win crazy, how is your health by the way?

I have pneumonia right now. So not great. But I think I am on the downhill side of it. I have felt better the last couple days. I'm hangin in there.

Greatspirits 12-06-2009 03:06 PM

Thanks CH, its nice to know some Chiefs fans have class!

Popps 12-06-2009 03:07 PM

Props, Crazy. Very classy.

You're a rare breed among Chiefs fans.

Ray Finkle 12-06-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

You're a class act....thank you.

MagicHef 12-06-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popps (Post 2665750)
props, crazy. Very classy.

You're a rare breed among nfl fans.

fyp

eddie mac 12-06-2009 03:32 PM

Nice words from a true gentleman.

BroncoDoug 12-06-2009 03:48 PM

Thanks a lot. Now can you teach all the other KC fans what class means?

Kaylore 12-06-2009 03:53 PM

Thanks Crazy. Hope Charles is ok.

dsmoot 12-06-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McBronco_Doug (Post 2665859)
Thanks a lot. Now can you teach all the other KC fans what class means?

Not to take anything away from Crazyhorse who is a great example of an opposing fan and is an example to all. I have had nothing but good experiences with the fans at Arrowhead. I have rooted heartily for the Broncos there, received some great teasing, nothing mean spirited. There are a number of great longsuffering Chief fans who have endured years of absolutely horrible front office decision making.

oubronco 12-06-2009 04:05 PM

classy as always hope your feeling better crazy

BlaK-Argentina 12-06-2009 05:53 PM

Thanks crazy! Now if you can just convince Bob to go away forever...

Bronco Yoda 12-07-2009 12:55 AM

thx Crazyhorse

Broncos4Life 12-07-2009 01:33 AM

Classy post Crazyhorse. Maybe boob will read this and never post here again.

Doggcow 12-07-2009 02:01 AM

Can the Broncos have a tribute to Barrel Man on their helmets? I think he is just as deserving as McNair

Dudeskey 12-07-2009 04:41 AM

Nice post, crazyhorse. Sorry to hear your on the mend for yet one other thing. Get well soon.

Spider 12-07-2009 07:28 AM

get well soon crazy .........

Peoples Champ 12-07-2009 07:38 AM

thanks nice post

ant1999e 12-07-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsmoot (Post 2665899)
Not to take anything away from Crazyhorse who is a great example of an opposing fan and is an example to all. I have had nothing but good experiences with the fans at Arrowhead. I have rooted heartily for the Broncos there, received some great teasing, nothing mean spirited. There are a number of great longsuffering Chief fans who have endured years of absolutely horrible front office decision making.

I ahve to agree with you. I have always had a good experience at Arrowhead. Went to the game yesterday and had great chiefs fans around us. We were behind the Broncos bench so there were also alot of Broncos fans also. You have your drunk mullet head or two but you have that in every stadium.

Pick Six 12-07-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Absolutely. The Chiefs best receiver was suspended with a substance violation. I'm just glad that the Broncos will be in Denver when Bowe is able to play in that game. Cassel IS a good quarterback. He just needs an offensive line and receivers who can catch the ball, once in a while...

HEAV 12-07-2009 11:20 AM

Crazyhorse is proof that rival team fans can be sane, unlike a certain KC poster...

Stay in good health crazy!

orangeatheist 12-07-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy (Post 2665694)
Pure Class :strong:

Crap. That was nice. Classy. Might have to take that joker off ignore now.

I'll think about it.