The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mighty Bronco Wisdom from Horvil Tiki (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76509)

watermock 01-22-2009 09:45 PM

Mighty Bronco Wisdom from Horvil Tiki

I hope I not anger Great Horvil Tiki. Many wisdom he see.. I am anxious this Golden Tiki Award to the Clady.

By Horvil Tiki | January 22, 2009 12:57 am

http://horviltiki.com/
FIRT THE CLADY GET ROBBED OF HE PRO BOWL. THEN THE GUY SAY CLADY IS SECON TEAM ALL PRO NOT FIRST. NOW THEY JUKE THE CLADY WITH JAKE LONG OF MAIMI DOLPHIN WEAK ABNORMAL FISH TEAM.

COME ON GUY THIS IS RIDICULE. WHO DID THIS. WHO DOES THIS> THE CLADY POUND GUY INTO GROUND ALL DAY HE PAN CAKE YOU CORNY DEFENCE END>

THESE KID KNOWED BEFORE ANY BODY the clady is all world

WAS THIS THE WOODINAL PAIGE. THE WOODINALD PAGE SAY TTHE CLADY IS REMAIN TO BE SEE. HE SAY HE NOT HIGH ON THE CLADY/ OH THEY GON TEST THE CLADY THE JON ABAHAM THE JULIAN PEPPER. BUT THEY GET ROLLED BY THE CLADY. ASK ANY OF THEY. NO THEY PROBABLE NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW BAD THEY IS WAS DESTRUCTIONED BY THE FORCE BEATER CLUB FIST OF THE CLADY. NO LOSE TO TEAM THIS YEAR WAS EVER FAULT OF CLADY GHE COME TO PLAY EVRY DAY GUY ND ALL DAY>

I TELLED YOU I WAS GON MAKE MY OWN TROHPY . I MAKE NEW TRADITION AT BRONCO WISDOM> DAY AFTER SOUPER BOWL THE BEST GUY ON WHO I FEEL ON BRONCOS THIS YEAR THE MOST DANGER MAN THE MOST POWREFUL FEARED FORCE> THE MOST DESTRUCT YOU ENEMY PLAYER HART DETERMINAT WILL BE GIVE THE GOLDEN TIKI AWARD. I MAKEY THIS. I GIVE SEND THIS TO BRONCO GUY CARE OF. I PUT SEND TO BRONCO ADDRESS THEN WRITE CARE OFTHIS PERSON,.SOME TIME THE GUY ACTUAL GET I KNOW BECAUSE SOME TIME I GOT SEND BACK FROM THEY> THE BRAIN GREASY SENT ME HE AUTOGRPAH FOOTBALL I SENT TO HE LONG TIME AGO> THE ATWATWER THE ROMANOWTKI SENT BAXCK CARD I SENT TO THEY NOT EVRY ONE SEND BACK> I SENT TO THE ELWAYS AND CAME BACK WITH PRINTED SIGNAL THAT WAS FOUL GUY> BUT I NOWED THE ELWAYS WAS BUSY GUY HE TOO BUSY WIN SOUPER BOWL TO SEND BACK TO THE TIKI YOU KNOW WHAT I SAYING HOLMED>

Topics: Bronco News |
Tags: brain grease, FOUL WINDS, golden tiki award, john elways, juked, maimi weak abnomal fish team, mile highest report, SOME ONE ROBBED THE CLADY, THEY ROBBED THE CLADY

http://horviltiki.com/wp-content/upl...dy-225x300.jpg

Bronco steal charger nunnaly defence line guyBy Horvil Tiki | January 21, 2009 12:22 am

The Broncos stealed this guy wayde nunnaly from charger. He was they defence line coach and he know what time it is with 3 4 defence they say he gon find guy for us and teach the way of the three four. he three four master.It new era of denver defence the 3 4 now guy. So many remain to be see, it will be excited off seasonal to see who we get for the free agents. Who we get as free agent and who we let go will probable matter who we get when we draft guy. A lot remain to be see.

some people think say we makey the elvis doomvil outside line back or the jarven moss. You know guy I pull for the jarven moss to be the excite player, because he is so important to overwhelm flopurish. but I have has to say guy I not see any thing yet. I serious guy. evry body say hey guy give he break he is new. but usual when guy have some thing they show flash you know what I saying guy. they show they flash of great at times. I not see any moves of the jarved moss, the doomvil bull rush you he have move at least but the jarven not have tricky bag of trick to crisp burn make you offence line man look corny out there. Maybe they work with he in the three four but I wish we not bank on this and get some body who crushes you enemy quart back so bad in daft or free agent. come on guy lets get us the firey pass rush/ it will be out of this world to see the bronco with pass rush final.

Tags: 3 4 defence master, elvis doomvil, firey blitz, jarven moss, stealed from the charger, weaken the charger

No Comments

END OF WORLD?By Horvil Tiki | January 19, 2009 6:00 am

Hey guy. Shanhan get fire. The john gruden chucky get fire, the eric mangenial get fire. There is fire fall from sky. Now the arizona cardinats are in souper bowl guy. I think this is sure signed that end time is come.

I hope arizona win. I know cardinalt is weak bird, but they not win souperbowl so I hope they do. I cannot beleef the ben rothenberger. what give. I beleef this guy hex voodoo his footballs guy. He weafe crazy magics on these footballs. I remembr in afc chanpionshiop game the steeler beated the bronco and all kind of our defence corn backs drop pict off balls. Should have been pict off. The chanp baley drop touch down pict off. Dropped pict off in end zone. Now the ravens drop all kind of should be pict offs you know what I saying. What give, this guy should be look into by leegue. I serious guy, this guy is throw hot potatos out there all day guy. I think he put butter fingered spell on fotballs.

The broncos singed mike Mcoy for they offence coordinat but guy people say he not gon call the plays so he just mulled around. Maybe he makey pizza for team, I not know. What do as offence coordinat when not scripft play or call play? Hey guy, maybe I can do this job. I could make pizza for evry body. It would be cool. But not when the linemen wanted pizza cause they eat fifty pizza you know what I saying. the clady probable eat fifty hawaii pizza he self. it would best to make pizza for bronco cheerleader theystarve to make for littel waist I bet they stomach is pea size.

I wonder what shanhan is do now. I bet he feed he goats and look to sunset of new day. Goat not look at he side ways you know what I say. They not all crazy like that. I miss the shanhan but it time for new and is excite to see all what change especial the 3 4 defence if that happen and new player with skemes.

I only have one worry so far about the josh mcadniels.

o hey guy

He lady girl friend is super pritty. I watched conan barbariat enough time to know this can hurt he on field of battle. It like tony roman in dallas he have has the jessica sinfsond. She make he get all kind of pict off, he loose all he focused, she make he leg weak. I wonder when if it afc chanpionship and bronco is down by 14 in third quart and it snow and rain and typhoon and it minus 5 degree and this guy throw in towel, he say guy, I makey millons of dollar, I so cold, so hunger, I just want to go home with lady by fire you know what I saying guy. He may say guy, they not pay me enough to be out in this cold I want at home with lady eat the hot macaroni cheese is so much beter.

I not know what to call this guy. He could be the great cornholio but he not great yet, he not deserve this incredulous name yet. shanhan was little genral. Maybe this guy is little mac. Little mac was in nintendo super punched out. Mike tyson punched out game. Little mac defeat all the giant boxer if you were good at game/

http://horviltiki.com/wp-content/upl.../01/lilmac.jpg

Tags: conan barbariat, jessica sinfsond, josh mcdaniel, little mac, macaroni cheese, makey the pizza, shanhan, the clady, tony roman

No Comments

HAY GUY NEW SITE OPENBy Horvil Tiki | January 18, 2009 7:16 am

What go on. Welcone to I have has new site thanks to panff makey new. Site have face lift it feel room lots of room I feel like I just walk into shanhan mansion you know what i say. This is crazy big now guy. Time to get cheeto, pizza call up bronco cheerleader and makey a party. I wish this.

http://horviltiki.com/wp-content/upl...orvilparty.jpg
i wish I knew they phone numbers for grand open come on it party at horvil site you know what I saying holmes I have pizza, cheeto, vid games, cola, what more could lady want?

Is time for new guy. New off seasonal,. New head coach, all kind of crazy new positonal coaches. There is Mike nolan defence coordinat, donatello from teenage mutant ninja turtle as defence back coach, they is get some guy name Adam gase as wide receive coached mike piefer special team coach. Grandfather say he get gase when he eat the brocoli, People say they gon try to get this Mike Mcoy guy from panther as offence coordinat. The rick dennyson and bobby turnered will stay as they offence line and run back coach.

It seem like the josht mcdaniel is clean house guy. But he keeps the guy who make the offence line and run backs work.

What is mess up, is the broncos who looked at steve spagnulo is Lion head coach now and the Raheed morris is tanpa bay coached the Chucky gruden done get fired too guy. What go on, evry one is on fire. You fire guy. Like what is that guy name with the crazy monies, he say you firey guy, you is all done.

sluggs or peppers

It is crazy excite time for bronco, so many will be new. adam scheffler say the Julian Pepper is want to leave Carolinat. Remenisc guy, he was in denver off seasonal last year. Then they is terrell slugg, this guy is good too. We need guy like this come on. people say they gon cost so much but look at the daniels grahm. This guy has have all kind of crazy monies guy we pay out hind quart for he. We need sack the quart back guy. Must. It the glare weakness for YEARS guy. YEARS I feel LIKE BROKE RECORD. I always say this we need pass rusht it not happened. what give. I not care if guy cost trillion we need guy who can bust up you corny quart back so bad. You got to pay to play you know what I say holmes. Come on bowlen break opened piggy bank you know what I say. lets go get us the firey sack on quart back. need it guy. hard to get excite about play off time when it is the glare weakenes.

Los Broncos 01-22-2009 09:57 PM

Clady will get his in due time, that guy is funny :rofl:

strafen 01-22-2009 09:57 PM

Horvil Tiki, one of the best ever to retire from the game, that actually never played the game! :giggle:
Right on Tiki!!! :thumbsup:

Popps 01-22-2009 10:00 PM

Weak Abnormal Fish Team

Lol

GoHAM 01-22-2009 10:23 PM

I've never been a Horvil guy, but I've been reading more of his stuff lately and I must have finally gotten the translation down because he is one funny guy.

Plus his football takes are usually dead on.