The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   NBA & NCAA (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Iverson for Chauncey Billups and Antonio McDyess (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=73499)

Peoples Champ 11-03-2008 09:08 AM

Iverson for Chauncey Billups and Antonio McDyess
 
People, get ready for the 08-09 revenge / reunion tour. Chauncey and Antonio McDyess will bring the defense back to the Nuggets, while Anthony and JR Smith will continue to score.

Kaylore 11-03-2008 09:09 AM

We had to give up a pick for both. That's a sick trade for the nugs.

broncofan2438 11-03-2008 09:10 AM

Is this for real?

Garcia Bronco 11-03-2008 09:10 AM

Bye Iverson. Get out of my state

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:11 AM

Did you not see the thread already started on this?

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:12 AM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=73497

Ah I see this thread is on the mane page while the above thread is where it should be.

ColoradoBuff 11-03-2008 09:15 AM

wow.....wonder if Iverson asked/demanded to be traded?

bronco militia 11-03-2008 09:27 AM

sweet!

24champ 11-03-2008 09:27 AM

Wonder if I can start my LAKERS WILL win the Title thread.

Peoples Champ 11-03-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2150596)
Did you not see the thread already started on this?



No sorry

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:28 AM

No Lakers will choke again in the playoffs. Kobe can't do **** without Shaq. Hey Kobe tell Shaq how his ass tastes.

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peoples Champ (Post 2150627)
No sorry

No worries I really shouldn't care it just is hard to discuss it in 2 threads. 3 counting the all NBA thread. Sorry if I came across a-hole

bronco militia 11-03-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2150630)
No worries I really shouldn't care it just is hard to discuss it in 2 threads. 3 counting the all NBA thread. Sorry if I came across a-hole

came across?!?!?

but you are an a-hole!

:D

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 2150633)
came across?!?!?

but you are an a-hole!

:D

Oh yeah good point. I am grumpy but didn't want to be an a-hole. :D

Peoples Champ 11-03-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2150630)
No worries I really shouldn't care it just is hard to discuss it in 2 threads. 3 counting the all NBA thread. Sorry if I came across a-hole



Ya , i guess I am just lazy. Didnt feel like going through the NBA thread. Plus I am so down from the Broncos, I needed something to cheer me up.

24champ 11-03-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2150629)
No Lakers will choke again in the playoffs. Kobe can't do **** without Shaq. Hey Kobe tell Shaq how his ass tastes.

Lakers will win 75 games, and sweep the Thuggets again en route to a Title.

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.L.F. (Post 2150641)
Lakers will win 75 games, and sweep the Thuggets again en route to a Title.

Hey Kobe tell Shaq how his ass tastes.

Atlas 11-03-2008 09:39 AM

I think this is a stupid trade. McDysse is old and just about washed up. Billups is declining and always seems like he plays scared when the 4th quarter roles around.

I'll miss Iverson's play, dedication and team work. He didn't mind playing second fiddle to Anthony.

I hope Anthony can step up now because it's all about him.

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:42 AM

I wouldn't call Iverson a team player. He is a ball stopper. The offense stops when the ball gets to him. He is fun to watch but he isn't going to help Denver get to the playoffs and maybe actually win a series with his style of play.

OBF1 11-03-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2150647)
Hey Kobe tell Shaq how his ass tastes.

Since you are the ass tasting expert, why not tell us.... since it seems to be your hot topic of the day

theAPAOps5 11-03-2008 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2150655)
Since you are the ass tasting expert, why not tell us.... since it seems to be your hot topic of the day

LOL relax its just a joke. No need for pissy posts. I always give A.L.F. **** about the Lakers. Its a friendly rivalry.

FantomForce 11-03-2008 09:44 AM

This is a b.s. trade our tat count is going to go way down. Everyone knows that the Thuggets draw special powers from the tattoos, damn! Oh well we will probably miss the playoffs again go back to the drawing board at the end of the year and then trade Billups and Antonio for younger more inexperienced players:thanku:

Peoples Champ 11-03-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlas (Post 2150649)
I think this is a stupid trade. McDysse is old and just about washed up. Billups is declining and always seems like he plays scared when the 4th quarter roles around.

I'll miss Iverson's play, dedication and team work. He didn't mind playing second fiddle to Anthony.

I hope Anthony can step up now because it's all about him.



No, we are talking about Practice....not a game.....not a game....practice.....how the heck am I supposed to get better in practice........im supposed to be a franchise player and we are talking about practice

Pick Six 11-03-2008 09:46 AM

The real question is "Can any of them play safety?";D

24champ 11-03-2008 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2150655)
Since you are the ass tasting expert, why not tell us.... since it seems to be your hot topic of the day

Zing!

I think Apa knows that the Thuggets like how our ass tastes. 0-8 vs the Lakers lately.:rofl:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.