The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Announcements, Features and Feedback (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The "who changed their name and why?" thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=73351)

Kaylore 10-30-2008 06:53 AM

The "who changed their name and why?" thread

OK so many people are changing their names its hard to keep track lately. I find myself hesitating whether to mindlessly agree with them or flame when usually I am able to instantly do one or the other and sometimes both.

So let's make a cheat sheet for everyone's name changes on the mane. I'll do the ones I know. Also if you know why, go ahead and post that here too.

Rock Chalk = Alec AKA Alec Raenos He's the one that curses a lot and has some good football takes, you just have to sift through his Taco Rants. I think he changed his name because when he was a boy he was playing with some sidewalk chalk and that's when he was first "aroused" in his loins.

A.L.F. = 24ChampBailey. He Changed his name to pay homage to the worst sitcom in TV history to predate The Dinosaurs.

Dortoh = Horod. He changed his name 4 teh \/\/1N!!!!!

McSkillet = Is Angryllama. Still waiting to hear why...

Rusty Shakleford = Dagmar. Changed because he wanted to piss people off more easily. Apparently when you're a German girl it's harder to do.

Nickademus = Superceriani. Changed because his friend sucks at picking names and he made out with a girl while watching The Secret of Nimh.

Doomcrew = Lynchmob. Presumably because John Lynch left the team and so did the mob for unrelated reasons.

Man goblin = Rulon Jones. this was changed because there was another Rulon Jones. Shortly after changing his name, the other Rulon Jones stopped posting. Also he likes Kurt Warner's wife.

Peoples Champ = Other Broncobuff. He changed because he was an imposter.

AK1971 = El Guapo = Ak1971. He changed it because he's made of poo. :pfbbt: Ok he's fixed it. :)

Post others you know. I'll update this post to make it easy. If there are errors in my list, I'll make corrections...of course there are none. :thumbsup:

Man-Goblin 10-30-2008 07:03 AM

I WAS Rule on Jones, but there was another Rulon already on the site. Sorry for the confusion.

Dukes 10-30-2008 07:10 AM

I started with a different name than my current one, but didn't have many posts under it and I doubt anyone would even recognize it.

Hotrod 10-30-2008 07:12 AM

McSkillet is indeed Lama

ak1971 10-30-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 2145256)
OK so many people are changing their names its hard to keep track lately. I find myself hesitating whether to mindlessly agree with them or flame when usually I am able to instantly do one or the other and sometimes both.

So let's make a cheat sheet for everyone's name changes on the mane. I'll do the ones I know. Also if you know why, go ahead and post that here too.

Rock Chalk = Alec AKA Alec Raenos He's the one that curses a lot and has some good football takes, you just have to sift through his Taco Rants. I think he changed his name because when he was a boy he was playing with some sidewalk chalk and that's when he was first "aroused" in his loins.

A.L.F. = Florida Bronco. Florida Bronco is the counter unit to trolls. He's the the troll troll. Trolls hate him - especially Chiefs Fans. He changed his name to Alf because he's the original voice actor of Alf.

Dortoh = This is a completely new poster. There is nothing new about him in any way. He is his own man.

McSkillet = Is this Angryllama?

Rusty Shakelford = Is this Dagmar?

Post others you know. I'll update this post to make it easy. If there are errors in my list, I'll make corrections...of course there are none. :thumbsup:

I know of a few more, but I aint telling.

bronco militia 10-30-2008 07:49 AM

Dortoh = This is a completely new poster. There is nothing new about him in any way. He is his own man.

ummm what?

Kaylore 10-30-2008 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 2145329)

ummm what?

:haw!:

Meck77 10-30-2008 07:55 AM

I changed it to Meck77 from Steve when I first logged into the Broncos Chat room in 1999. Steve just seemed pretty plain for the internets.

Oh don't forget about the Cheese guy. He likes cheese!

Spider 10-30-2008 08:01 AM

AmesJ to clav what ever in the hell that name was

Dagmar 10-30-2008 08:04 AM

Because it apparently made my personality change (ZZZ... ) and I always wanted to be on ignore with a few people!

Nah, Dagmar is a character in my favorite book of all time - Generation X by Douglas Coupland. But I then discovered it's mainly a German girls name so I went with Dale's alter ego in King Of the Hill.

nickademus 10-30-2008 08:23 AM

went from superceriani to nickademus becuase when I first joined the mane a friend signed me up from his computer and he chose my username I always thought it sucked but since the user cp wouldnt allow you to change I didnt worry about it.

OBF1 10-30-2008 08:33 AM

Lynchmob is now Doomcrew

OBF1 10-30-2008 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider (Post 2145361)
AmesJ to clav what ever in the hell that name was

And now BACK to AmesJ

Peoples Champ 10-30-2008 08:39 AM

How do you change your name?? can someone tell me. I have felt disrespectfull of the original broncobuff the day I came in here.

Spider 10-30-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncobuff24 (Post 2145425)
How do you change your name?? can someone tell me. I have felt disrespectfull of the original broncobuff the day I came in here.

go down to the courthouse with your birth certificate .........

theAPAOps5 10-30-2008 08:42 AM

I am willing to bet that McSkillet got tired of the moniker Drama Llamma. Just a random guess though.

ak1971 10-30-2008 08:48 AM

I want to change my name to El Guapo

BMF Bronco 10-30-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak1971 (Post 2145445)
I want to change my name to El Guapo

"do ju know what a plethora is?"

alkemical 10-30-2008 09:00 AM

Do i really need a reason? Or do you guys really want one?

DomCasual 10-30-2008 09:01 AM

I didn't actually change it. But my wife has started calling me "Boa."

Wait, do names in the bedroom count?

Maybe that was too much information.

Beantown Bronco 10-30-2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMF Bronco (Post 2145468)
"do ju know what a plethora is?"

yes Jefe...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OZDgVG3yLs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OZDgVG3yLs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OBF1 10-30-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amesj523 (Post 2145471)
Do i really need a reason? Or do you guys really want one?

I just figured your alien name from that 8 armed planet of yours is just to damn hard to pronounce.

alkemical 10-30-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2145476)
I just figured your alien name from that 8 armed planet of yours is just to damn hard to pronounce.

You do need dual vocal chords....

baja 10-30-2008 09:05 AM

I used to be Buster Bronco than Becky4j than baja fan now baja.

Master___Pain 10-30-2008 09:10 AM

I think A.L.F. stands for Angry Llama Fan