The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Ring of Fame Threads (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   OK fess up how much Rep you got (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69079)

baja 07-07-2008 06:40 PM

OK fess up how much Rep you got
 
I only have 5012

theAPAOps5 07-07-2008 06:48 PM

What happened to the other thread?

baja 07-07-2008 06:57 PM

Damn you PEZ this is the second you've fonicoed this thread. I guess you think it's funny. Some people take there rep seriously just because you don't doesn't mean you get to Fonico all over people...

Sassy 07-07-2008 08:13 PM

Ugh...ruining the fun for others....neg repping to?

Sassy 07-07-2008 08:14 PM

What sucks is that it's not the repping so to speak...it's the chats and the "Chat" behind the scenes in the comments :(

Sassy 07-07-2008 08:16 PM

CHeck guys...half the comments in your rep are gone too!

Broncochica 07-07-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy (Post 2000235)
What sucks is that it's not the repping so to speak...it's the chats and the "Chat" behind the scenes in the comments :(

LOL Exactly, I just don't understand the humor in deleting an entire thread that people go on for fun w/ the chats & rep comments. :oyvey: :loser:

Broncochica 07-07-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy (Post 2000237)
CHeck guys...half the comments in your rep are gone too!

LOL Yeah Sassy, all the rep comments are gone but Blue is going to do what she can to restore the thread & rep comments. Blue to the rescue, I hope she can help! :blueflame :notworthy

crawdad 07-07-2008 08:38 PM

What a bunch of crap...What's the point?

Hope you had a great weekend Sassy. You are right, the comments are the interesting part behind scenes. Someone is having a "power rush"

Broncochica 07-07-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawdad (Post 2000249)
What a bunch of crap...What's the point?

Hope you had a great weekend Sassy. You are right, the comments are the interesting part behind scenes. Someone is having a "power rush"

LOL Don't worry Crawdad, Blue is going to try to fix it! :thumbsup:

Broncochica 07-07-2008 08:55 PM

Thanks to Blue she restored the last thread & rep comments but it's closed to posting.Now we'll have to continue posting on this NEW thread, oh, well! :ouwknow:

OBF1 07-07-2008 09:01 PM

I think someone is suffering from SMALL PENIS SYNDROME. One day that child will grow up.... Just makes me wonder why Taco would have such a child as a moderator. Bring back Garcia Bronco and dump the biatch.

OBF1 07-07-2008 09:04 PM

rep to all :)

Sassy 07-07-2008 09:09 PM

I wanna go back to NY :(

Broncochica 07-07-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy (Post 2000280)
I wanna go back to NY :(

How was your trip Sassy?? :flower:

OBF1 07-07-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy (Post 2000280)
I wanna go back to NY :(

But does New York want you back :wiggle: :spit: :welcome: !Booya! :twokisses

TailgateNut 07-07-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2000273)
. Bring back Garcia Bronco and dump the biatch.


Yikes!!!

OBF1 07-07-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 2000289)
Yikes!!!

Do not blue face me ;D

Blueflame 07-07-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2000273)
I think someone is suffering from SMALL PENIS SYNDROME. One day that child will grow up.... Just makes me wonder why Taco would have such a child as a moderator. Bring back Garcia Bronco and dump the biatch.

There's one tiny problem with your hypothesis, CBF1. Pezman hasn't logged in to the Mane in over a month. Don't believe me? Ask TJ.

theAPAOps5 07-07-2008 09:42 PM

From what I understand Pez has been traveling a lot.

Broncochica 07-07-2008 09:56 PM

I'm so excited my daughter caught a glimpse of Cutler & Bailey leaving Dove Valley today and got me two Bronco summer tops! Yes!! !Booya!:bronxrox: :~ohyah!: :thumbs:

OBF1 07-07-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueflame (Post 2000296)
There's one tiny problem with your hypothesis, CBF1. Pezman hasn't logged in to the Mane in over a month. Don't believe me? Ask TJ.

Funny thing.......... I never mentioned Pez by name in my post :thumbs:

Blueflame 07-07-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2000312)
Funny thing.......... I never mentioned Pez by name in my post :thumbs:

Yeah, you did. In Post #13. It's edited now, but it was there.

OBF1 07-08-2008 12:34 AM

I was talking about the post that you quoted me on. If that is indeed the case, I do stand corrected and do apologize.

Los Broncos 07-08-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2000302)
From what I understand Pez has been traveling a lot.

He is chasing the swell.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.