The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Maniac Community Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Another Bronco Fan bring a little bronco fan into the world!!! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68242)

big56fan#1 05-24-2008 01:37 PM

Another Bronco Fan bring a little bronco fan into the world!!!

My wife and I are expecting our 1st baby at the end of the year.Ill have to fight off the wife and in-laws to get the kid bronco gear.I pledge that he or she will be a broncos fan(j/k) itll be up to him or her. i know theres been alot of mane babys lately,its a good sign.

Blueflame 05-24-2008 02:43 PM

Wonderful news... congratulations! :D

big56fan#1 05-24-2008 05:26 PM

thanks!!! its 9 years of ups and downs its worth it in the end.

Houshyamama 05-24-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big56fan#1 (Post 1967706)
thanks!!! its 9 years of ups and downs its worth it in the end.

Months? I'm confused. Are you kicking it out at the age of 9?

Los Broncos 05-24-2008 05:58 PM

Congrats, what a joy.

broncocalijohn 05-24-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big56fan#1 (Post 1967610)
My wife and I are expecting our 1st baby at the end of the year.Ill have to fight off the wife and in-laws to get the kid bronco gear.I pledge that he or she will be a broncos fan(j/k) itll be up to him or her. i know theres been alot of mane babys lately,its a good sign.

Oh, what is this J/K stuff? It isnt up to him or her. It is like religion. If your parents are Catholic, you are Catholic. In my family, my wife is a Packer's fan and I am the Broncos fan. Kids are Broncos fans based on passion. If your wife is a Broncos fan, the kid will be too. End of discussion. This is why football is on Sunday. It is like religion for many.

BTW: CONGRATULATIONS!

Traveler 05-25-2008 08:46 AM

Congrats!

REB 05-27-2008 08:30 PM

Congrats :thumbsup:

FADERPROOF 05-27-2008 10:53 PM

Congrats! My little guy is turning 1 on July 6th and he's everything I could've hoped for and more, makes me as proud as can be just thinking about him.

The baby will bring you more joy than you could've ever imagined, as much of a pain in the ass babies can be at times, you deal with it because you love them so much.

SJ Bronco 05-28-2008 02:21 PM

Just kidding? the first thing my daughter put on upon comming home from the hospital was a baby bronco jersey I bought three months earlier, the only reason she didn't get wrapped in a broncos blanket right out of the womb, was because I had it delivered to the wrong address and didn't get it in time. My daughter not only loves the broncos at nearly age five, but she thinks that all football players are called "broncos" including the kids I coach at the local high school. You get early and be passionate and they will learn the right way.:thumbs: I posted a picture of my daughter in her broncos jersey on this site four and a half years ago, but i can't find it. Oherwise I'd show you how it's done.

broncosteven 05-28-2008 02:24 PM

Congrats man!

I took my 6 month old to his 1st baseball game. Nothing like buying the kids their 1st Baseball hats!

SJ Bronco 05-28-2008 02:32 PM

Cubs or white sox?

broncosteven 05-28-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ Bronco (Post 1969829)
Cubs or white sox?

The 2005 World Champions.

He is not old enough to get into the worlds largest Beer garden on the north side.

SJ Bronco 05-28-2008 02:36 PM

Good, you can always tell the character of a Illinois man by whom he routs for. I come from a white sox family, but having moved here when I was 2 I'm a long time A's guy, but I still keep the sox in my heart a little.

broncosteven 05-28-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ Bronco (Post 1969833)
Good, you can always tell the character of a Illinois man by whom he routs for. I come from a white sox family, but having moved here when I was 2 I'm a long time A's guy, but I still keep the sox in my heart a little.

My Cousin hates the Cub, and can't see how I as a good Sox fan can actually go to Wrigley and watch a Cub game.

I think everyone needs to go to the zoo every now and then, nothing like the smell of old style and urine on a hot summer day. Plus I need to get to Andersonville every so often so I can get my Norwegian Cheese at Erikson's.

cmhargrove 05-28-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ Bronco (Post 1969817)
Just kidding? the first thing my daughter put on upon comming home from the hospital was a baby bronco jersey I bought three months earlier, the only reason she didn't get wrapped in a broncos blanket right out of the womb, was because I had it delivered to the wrong address and didn't get it in time. My daughter not only loves the broncos at nearly age five, but she thinks that all football players are called "broncos" including the kids I coach at the local high school. You get early and be passionate and they will learn the right way.:thumbs: I posted a picture of my daughter in her broncos jersey on this site four and a half years ago, but i can't find it. Oherwise I'd show you how it's done.

Absolutely!

You are supposed to contact brother TJ to bring the Broncos acolytes to the delivery room. We'll need some candles, ceremonial robes, and the Elway sceptre. Don't worry, even though the ceremony sounds scary, no one will actually be hurt. But, your kid will be born a Broncos fan (and will receive the secret brand).

j/k - congrats! It's a wonderful thing, you'll love being a daddy!

Sassy 06-05-2008 10:33 PM

Congrats!

Taco John 06-06-2008 12:53 AM

Woot!

Congratulations! Time to spoil the wife! Schedule 1 prenatal massage a month for her at a local day spa. I bought my wife a gift certificate each month on the condition that she schedule it that month. It wasn't cheap, but I think it was worth it given what she was going through.

SJ Bronco 06-06-2008 04:03 AM

found it! Heres how it's done!
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...NrZXQuY29tLw==

Dang, the picture didn't show......

BMF Bronco 06-06-2008 12:10 PM

congrats

Arkansas Bronco 06-06-2008 05:50 PM

:thumbs:

big56fan#1 06-26-2008 03:18 PM

Sorry guys it took so long to respond, i dont have the internet anymore so sometimes its a while til i get back on. Thanks for the congrats. we went to the doc today and they said everything is going good so far . Oh Taco I was a step ahead of ya on the day spa deal my wife and her sister are going. Thanks again guys/gals.:sunshine:

big56fan#1 03-11-2009 03:02 PM

my baby girl was born dec.31st 2008 was the last baby born at the local hospital. her name is Dakotah.