The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   MLB (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   OT: Roger Clemens, Bonds, Pettite on Mitchell Report (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=64063)

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 10:52 AM

OT: Roger Clemens, Bonds, Pettite on Mitchell Report

This should surprise no one...

The guy is two times bigger than when younger...

The guy has pitched at a high level well into his 40's...

I've been saying this for years...it's about time it goes public..

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7556534?MSNHPHMA

Smelvin 12-13-2007 11:01 AM

The big winner in the Mitchell Report......Barry Bonds.

All you idiots who crucified him as if he was doing something unique....shame on you. To say the crucifiction of Bonds wasn't a witch hunt is laughable.

I'm not saying Bonds is innocent....but he's no different than any other modern day player.

May they ALL burn in hell!

Hotrod 12-13-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smelvin (Post 1815865)

All you idiots who crucified him as if he was doing something unique....shame on you. To say the crucifiction of Bonds wasn't a witch hunt is laughable.

I'm not saying Bonds is innocent....but he's no different than any other modern day player.

Bonds is a cheating/lying turd of a human being.

PatsWin2002 12-13-2007 11:07 AM

This is gonna get ugly. They are saying "several prominent Yankees" are on that list.

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Rep....I agree whole heartedly

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotrod (Post 1815868)
Bonds is a cheating/lying turd of a human being.

I agree with you as well

Billy Clyde Puckett 12-13-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWin2002 (Post 1815870)
This is gonna get ugly. They are saying "several prominent Yankees" are on that list.

Yep - I heard that was published in the Boston Herald. ;D

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWin2002 (Post 1815870)

really?

you know any yet?...

i'll take some guesses...

Giambi....Posada....Rivera

anybody else have any guesses?

NaptownChief 12-13-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

I completely agree. Bonds is a jerk, especially to the media so the media wanted to stick it to him like no other. He is the main reason why steriods in baseball became such a media story and why steroids in football is a complete after thought.

worm 12-13-2007 11:40 AM

They are going to need to asterisk the people that didn't use steroids. It will be a much, much shorter list.

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worm (Post 1815902)
They are going to need to asterisk the people that didn't use steroids. It will be a much, much shorter list.

The only way to even the playing field is to allow for steroids...

Even though many think I may be crazy for saying it...I've always thought steroids should be allowed...

screw it

Beantown Bronco 12-13-2007 11:54 AM

The following names are expected to be named in the report, according to WNBC:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

labronx 12-13-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

post of the week
:strong:

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco (Post 1815919)

Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

WOW.....

labronx 12-13-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaptownChief (Post 1815901)
I completely agree. Bonds is a jerk, especially to the media so the media wanted to stick it to him like no other. He is the main reason why steriods in baseball became such a media story and why steroids in football is a complete after thought.

post of the week 1A

Kaylore 12-13-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

That Clemmens was doing it doesn't mean what Bonds did was ok. What sort of twisted logic is that?

Beantown Bronco 12-13-2007 11:58 AM

The fact that Rich Garces was supposedly taking steroids makes me question everything I ever learned in chemistry class.

broncosteven 12-13-2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

Mark Prior and Kerry Wood - the all Towel Tossing league MVP's. Explains the breakdown of their bodys...

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

Some real jaw droppers on this list....I hope this is true..

Pujols...Petitte....Varitek...Gagne...Bagwell...Dy kstra...Damon...Matt Williams...?

Boy this is gonna be talked about for a long time...

This is huge

Gcver2ver3 12-13-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 1815926)
That Clemmens was doing it doesn't mean what Bonds did was ok. What sort of twisted logic is that?

Who said that what Bonds did was okay?

Bonds is scum...but he's not alone is all

worm 12-13-2007 12:02 PM

Albert Pujols...

Paladin 12-13-2007 12:04 PM

Until all those names get sorted out as to which teams they play with while taking the juice, this list is not all that helpful. Some may have taken the juice earlier rather than later or vice versa, so there is a lot of room for discussion by the named "criminals" of Baseball. There are four that I noticed that played for the Rockies. With the exception of Bichette, the juice didn't help them much.....

PS: Let me add that many of you here are much more versed in baseball than I, but I am a reasonable intelligent consumer of entertainment offerings. Therefor, I need a little help in sorting out who the scumbags swindled. One name is quite well known: Barry Bonds. The media created the big hype around his pursuit of the HR record, and I absolutely resent the scumbags' "achievements" when stacked up against Henry Aaron's or even the Babe. I hope Bonds spends about a year in the pokey for lying. What he did is at least half a bad as what the other media creation did: kill dogs.

Smelvin 12-13-2007 12:04 PM

The Mitchell Report as seen by 90% of the posters on the Mane.......

Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds

Smelvin 12-13-2007 12:08 PM

Noone said Bonds was right. I have NEVER denied the fact that he was a likely juicer. But it is the witch hunt that has gone on the last few years where people crucified him as if he was the ONLY ONE is where the true injustice is.

Bonds has never tested positive, but we know he's guilty. Bonds put up monster numbers at the twilight of his career. Bonds is regarded as one of the best ever.

And how exactly does this differ from Roger Clemens? And how much flack has Clemens received relative to Bonds?

Witch Hunt.

Arkansas Bronco 12-13-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Troy Glaus and Juan Gonzalas were so bad they were on the list twice ;)
Wally Joyner was a total shock to see. Never liked the Angels but I liked him.