The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   NBA & NCAA (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Suns Vs Nuggets!! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=52804)

ludo21 02-05-2007 10:11 AM

Suns Vs Nuggets!!

:thumbsup:

2 teams I like a lot, cant wait for this guys!

Go Suns of course, good luck to the "thuggets" ;D

spdirty 02-05-2007 11:06 AM

Suns offense+Nuggets defense=slaughter

Ill be watching Prison Break and 24.

Clockwork Orange 02-05-2007 01:32 PM

Iverson is a game time decision and I've heard that Camby is questionable (what else is new?) for this one.

I expect the Suns to cruise in this one. The Nuggets have just been badly out of sync for the past five games.

Master___Pain 02-05-2007 05:19 PM

Nuggs are going to get whacked tonight. Evans is also a gametime decision and Steve Blake has 12 stitches to go along with his strained/sprained elbow.

ludo21 02-05-2007 08:27 PM

im glad the excuses came early ;D

RhymesayersDU 02-05-2007 09:57 PM

I was actually going to bet against the Nugs as part of a parlay tonight. But just in case they decided to pull one out, I really didn't want to be dissapointed that they won.

So go Nugs! It's close in the 2nd.

Boobs McGee 02-05-2007 11:41 PM

Wow! As much as it hurts to lose ANOTHER one...that was a helluva game. 2nd quarter is how we need to play all the time.

Awesome job on the triple double Melo, and how bout Nene? Finally starting to look comfortable on that knee.

This is gonna be a CRAZY playoff matchup if the standings stay the same, but until then... Nice job Ludo.

Go Nuggs!

ludo21 02-06-2007 12:41 AM

Nice job Ludo.

i like the sound of that ;D

but i didnt do anything. Melo had an amazing game tonight, guy is a stud....wasnt there a thread the other day to trade him? are you crazy!! Ha!

Amare is real close to his old form, it showed in the loss to the Jazz, and it showed tonight.

Next up the Blazers, lets push our win streak to 2 Suns!

Hercules Rockefeller 02-06-2007 01:19 AM

Walked out of Pepsi tonight listening to some woman talking to the group she was with about how Melo didn't even have a good game.

Clockwork Orange 02-06-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller (Post 1472070)
Walked out of Pepsi tonight listening to some woman talking to the group she was with about how Melo didn't even have a good game.

As impressive as his first career triple double was, I was more thrilled with the way Nene played. He's looking healthy and in shape for the first time in over a year.

RhymesayersDU 02-06-2007 09:16 AM

Carmelo had a triple double?

GOD this is the last season I deal with this B.S.

League Pass all the way next year. If we weren't getting rid of Comcast, I'd buy it right now.

Nuggets4 02-06-2007 10:30 AM

Nene's slowly coming around. Now if the rest of the team would start some movement, we would be somewhere. Two man game with Melo and Nene with AI cutting through the lane could be dangerous.

Hercules Rockefeller 02-06-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange (Post 1472096)
As impressive as his first career triple double was, I was more thrilled with the way Nene played. He's looking healthy and in shape for the first time in over a year.

He's definitely getting some explosion back.

azbroncfan 02-06-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange (Post 1472096)

As impressive as the nuggets losing another game to the Jazz.