The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   NBA & NCAA (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   No Shaq for the Heat tonight (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49385)

Master___Pain 11-14-2006 07:52 PM

No Shaq for the Heat tonight

Go Nuggs!!

Game just tipped off

Master___Pain 11-14-2006 08:05 PM

Nuggs off to a hot start. 9/14 from the field and a 19-4 lead thus far.

Master___Pain 11-14-2006 08:11 PM

How I loathe thee Earl Boykins!!!!!!!!!!!! Offense just game to a grinding screeching halt. Bench that chucker.

RhymesayersDU 11-14-2006 08:28 PM

I HATE NOT HAVING ALTITUDE!

God this sucks.

Come on boys, let's get to .500.

Hercules Rockefeller 11-14-2006 10:08 PM

Good win tonight by the Nugs

Clockwork Orange 11-14-2006 10:09 PM

Amazing what happens when someone besides Carmelo decides to show up.

Andre was a monster tonight.

RhymesayersDU 11-14-2006 10:20 PM

I hate having to check box scores, but DAMN Andre had it goin' tonight.

Shaq or no Shaq, that's a quality win on the road. Good job Nugs.

Clockwork Orange 11-14-2006 10:23 PM

Once again, Reggie Evans was the X-factor in the game. He brought his usual rebounding and energy to the court, and the Nuggets have won all three games since Karl unchained him from the bench.

Master___Pain 11-15-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange (Post 1355979)
Once again, Reggie Evans was the X-factor in the game. He brought his usual rebounding and energy to the court, and the Nuggets have won all three games since Karl unchained him from the bench.

Anyway to chain Earl to the bench? Please?

bronco_diesel 11-15-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange (Post 1355979)

did he goose anyone?

bronco_diesel 11-15-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master___Pain (Post 1355798)
How I loathe thee Earl Boykins!!!!!!!!!!!! Offense just game to a grinding screeching halt. Bench that chucker.

i seriously do not get the boykins love affair. what confuses the matter even more is this isn't just from karl.

Coach Bz like boykins too. I thought that perhaps when he is replaced a good coach would see the problems that boykins game brings to the nuggs. I figured Karl, especially considering his stress on defense, would begin to limit boykins minutes. Instead we see the same love affair. I just don't get it - I talk so many other people who truly know the game, and pretty much everyone agree's on boykins...

what are we missing that the coaches see in him?

Master___Pain 11-15-2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

i seriously do not get the boykins love affair. what confuses the matter even more is this isn't just from karl.

Coach Bz like boykins too. I thought that perhaps when he is replaced a good coach would see the problems that boykins game brings to the nuggs. I figured Karl, especially considering his stress on defense, would begin to limit boykins minutes. Instead we see the same love affair. I just don't get it - I talk so many other people who truly know the game, and pretty much everyone agree's on boykins...

what are we missing that the coaches see in him?
I have no idea. Last night was shining example of why Boykins should NOT be on an NBA roster. He started the game 0-7, doing his standard of pounding the ball into the floor then chucking up a ****ty shot as the 24 second clock winds down. He's a complete liability on defense. Send him to the Globe Trotters.