· 1 German chocolate cake mix
· 1 cup melted butter
· 1/3 cup evaporated milk
· 13 ounces individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
· 1/3 cup evaporated milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick coating .
2. Combine the cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Mix well and pour 2/3 of the batter into pan. Bake in oven 10 minutes
3. Take out and cool slightly.
4. Combine the caramel and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Melt in Mircowave. Stir until melted and smooth; pour over cooled cake mix.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of caramel and top with spoonfuls of remaining cake mix. Bake for additional l5 to l8 minutes; cool and cut.
Yum...I need to try those!
Gooey Carmel Rolls
1 pkg. Rhodes Cinnamon rolls
¾ C. Brown Sugar
½ C. Whipping Cream
¼ C. chopped pecans
In a saucepan, combine brown sugar and cream.
Heat until brown sugar dissolves. Pour into a
9 X 13 baking pan that has been sprayed with non-
Stick cooking spray. Sprinkle pecans over top. Place
Cinnamon rolls on pecans and cover with sprayed
Plastic wrap or wax paper. Let rolls rise until
Double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350
For 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and
Immediately invert onto serving platter.
Pecan Pie Cookies
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
¾ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chopped pecans
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vaniila
1. Heat oven to 350. Combine 1 cup brown sugar and butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Add flour and baking powder; beat until well mixed.
2. Shape dough into 1 ¼ inch balls. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Make indentation with thumb; rotate thumb to hollow out slightly.
3. Combine all filling ingredients in a small bowl; fill each cookie with one rounded teaspoon filling. Bake 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
Submitted by: Master Pain
For a sweet treat, and very simple I like Mud Buddies.
The recipe is usually on the back of the box of Chex.
Chex (What ever flavor you like)
Melt the PB and Chocolate chips in a big pot on the stove (You microwave too if you like)
Now mix in the Chex until coated evenly.
Dump the coated Chex into a 2 gallon freezer bag full of Powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake it to coat the Chex.
Let cool. You're done.
Sassy’s Kahlua Cake
Submitted By: Sassy
1 pkg. Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 small pkg. instant french vanilla pudding
1 16 0z. container light and creamy sour cream
1 6 oz. pkg chocolate chips
1/4 c. salad oil
1/2 c. kahlua
Mix all ingredients by hand. Spread in a greased and floured 12-cup bundt pan. Bake at 350 for an hour. Cool for 25 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve with homemade whipped cream...it's even great plain!
Yes, I haven't had these in years but they are unbelievably addicting. Nice one
I just made these cookies and they pretty darn good.
Chocolate Mint Marvels
3/4 C butter
1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
2 C Chocolate Chips
2 1/2 C Flour
1 1/4 t Baking Soda
Melt Butter in saucepan over low heat. Stir in brown suger. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Pour mix into a bowl and allow to cool down. (so it won't cook the eggs). Stir in eggs and then stir in flour and soda. Chill in fridge for 1 hour. Roll dough into balls and bake on cookie sheet for 9 minutes at 350. As soon as you pull the cookies out of the oven place an Andes mint on top and let melt. Once melted spread to cover the top of the cookie with a knife.
Banananananana (I always forget when the "ana" stops) Pudding easy and great.
can of condensed milk
6oz of Philly cream cheese
tub of cool whip
mix the soften cream cheese and cool whip and condensed milk together until a batter appears.
And layer the banananana and waffers in a large bowl and pour mixture on top. It is sinfully divine. Also if you want low fat use all the above ingredients in the low fat form.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.