The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Announcements, Features and Feedback (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Trouble with time zone setting (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=37821)

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 02-07-2006 11:45 PM

Trouble with time zone setting

Under "edit options" I keep selecting Pacific time, but all posts show up as Mountain time.

???

Rascal 02-08-2006 09:01 AM

Somebody else posted something about this in the main forum, not sure who posted first but it doesn't matter.

TJ said something about a bug since the new year and that he hasn't been able to fix it.

Rascal 02-08-2006 09:01 AM

Here it is:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=37816

Crushaholic 02-08-2006 11:19 AM

Kaylore should have posted it in the political forum. LABF wouldn't have missed it, then...LOL

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 02-08-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rascal

Thanks for the 411.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic
Kaylore should have posted it in the political forum. LABF wouldn't have missed it, then...

Ha ha ha! You're a very funny man. ;)

Sassy 06-23-2006 08:36 PM

WHen TJ was messing with the board my time messed up again...I turned the dst to on and now it works. Try that.

I clicked on central time zone and then put the DST corrections to ON...it had previously been off.

Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on DST corrections always off DST Correction Option:

Saddletramp 07-02-2006 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy
WHen TJ was messing with the board my time messed up again...I turned the dst to on and now it works. Try that.

I clicked on central time zone and then put the DST corrections to ON...it had previously been off.

Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on DST corrections always off DST Correction Option:

I just realized I have had the same problem. I had mine set to always detect and had to go in and reset it. Why? I mean, why will it reset on its own?

Saddletramp 08-20-2006 08:45 PM

okay stupid question (yes I ask a lot of them) why are the time stamps like two hours ahead and I have them set for CST? :kiddingme

Blueflame 08-20-2006 09:45 PM

Mine was doing the same thing, Saddletramp. For a quick fix, just go into User CP and set your clock to Pacific time zone...

Crushaholic 08-20-2006 10:49 PM

I think it happened a couple of days ago when there was a slight hiccup of the Mane...

Sassy 08-21-2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueflame
Mine was doing the same thing, Saddletramp. For a quick fix, just go into User CP and set your clock to Pacific time zone...

I had to do that too!

Saddletramp 08-21-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

I dont care waht Pezzy, Alky and ludo say about ya I think you are an angel.:angel: :angel: :angel:

Blueflame 08-21-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddletramp
I dont care waht Pezzy, Alky and ludo say about ya I think you are an angel.:angel: :angel: :angel:

Well, except for those times when I'm more like this... ---> :devil: ;D

Saddletramp 08-21-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Well, except for those times when I'm more like this... ---> :devil: ;D

well yeah but this --->:devil: is when you and I have the most fun so thats okay.

Spider 08-21-2006 09:20 PM

I went through trouble with a digitial watch I bought , thing would jump from mountian to central but wouldnt jump back ......the watch is laying on the side of highway 83 near Valentine Nebraska..........

Saddletramp 08-21-2006 09:24 PM

been there armpit of the world

Taco John 08-22-2006 12:33 PM

It's a server error. I"m not sure why it keeps resetting. But I have to shut the board down for the difference in time to fix it... :(

Crushaholic 08-22-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
It's a server error. I"m not sure why it keeps resetting. But I have to shut the board down for the difference in time to fix it... :(

In that case, I think most people can deal with an incorrect time stamp...Ha!

Saddletramp 08-22-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic
In that case, I think most people can deal with an incorrect time stamp...Ha!

i concur

Orange_Beard 08-23-2006 11:32 AM

I have a couple of sites that run on PHPBB here at work.
The time stamp has never worked. If you come up with fix please post it.

Taco John 08-24-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange_Beard
I have a couple of sites that run on PHPBB here at work.
The time stamp has never worked. If you come up with fix please post it.

The only fix I know of is to correct the server time. Unfortunately, when the board crashes, the server time seems to reset itself to whatever time it wants to. Very frustrating.

Saddletramp 08-24-2006 07:07 PM

hell TJ dont worry about we will quit complaining about it. Well I will anyways