The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Photoshop Fun (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Anyone who wants a sig made... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34568)

OrangeShadow 12-10-2005 03:41 PM

Anyone who wants a sig made...
 
Ill make sigs for anyone who wants one... Knowitall

OrangeCrush77 12-10-2005 07:06 PM

Hey!
Can you make me a Cornerback sig;
with Foxworth, Bailey, and D-Will.
That would be awesome!!!
Thanks a bunch...

GreatBronco16 12-10-2005 10:40 PM

This is for Brncs_fan. Hopefully he will see and get it.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8...lsonsig6sr.jpg

SJ Bronco 12-11-2005 12:00 PM

I need a sharks banner that fits the new "regulations" and has some flair to it...thanks in advance to anyone that wants to handle this....

OrangeShadow 12-12-2005 10:46 AM

anyone who wants me to make one pm me because i dont always check here

The Big E 12-12-2005 01:03 PM

I'm a Plummer homer, so something with Jake would be my preference. I'm in no hurry, so if and when you can do it, great. Thanks a ton in advance, OrangeShadow!!

OrangeShadow 12-13-2005 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big E
I'm a Plummer homer, so something with Jake would be my preference. I'm in no hurry, so if and when you can do it, great. Thanks a ton in advance, OrangeShadow!!


[*IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9494/jake27af.jpg[*/IMG]

take the * out and put it in ur sig

The Big E 12-13-2005 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeShadow
[*IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9494/jake27af.jpg[*/IMG]

take the * out and put it in ur sig

Thanks a ton, OS! This is my first post since I put the sig in, so hopefully I did it correctly.

minibronco 12-13-2005 05:50 PM

Hahaha, I like this thread. I'm open for some freelance sig work if anybody needs a sig! My work is lying around this forum like butter. :)

*I am currently working on SJ's case. San Jose Sharks it is.

edit: it's ironic that you say "regulations" because your current sig, I believe, is not in reg. I think you can either have photo or text, but not both. hahahahha. I'm still working on yours.

minibronco 12-13-2005 07:04 PM

This is SJ Bronco's new sig. San Jose Sharks, as requested.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...tureSharks.jpg

[*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/avengerman/SignatureSharks.jpg[*/IMG]

CUBuffman08 12-13-2005 11:07 PM

If you could make me something with Bell and Anderson I would greatly appreciate it

minibronco 12-14-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUBuffman08
If you could make me something with Bell and Anderson I would greatly appreciate it

Just anything with Bell and Anderson? Or specific requirements, ideas, or such?

SJ Bronco 12-17-2005 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minibronco
This is SJ Bronco's new sig. San Jose Sharks, as requested.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...tureSharks.jpg

[*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/avengerman/SignatureSharks.jpg[*/IMG]

thats killer work man, I owe you one as well, I'm gonna figure out a way to use both avys.

minibronco 12-17-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ Bronco
thats killer work man, I owe you one as well, I'm gonna figure out a way to use both avys.

holy crap man that other one is nice. who made it?

Lynchfan 03-13-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeShadow
Ill make sigs for anyone who wants one... Knowitall

I am a huge fan of Eddie Mac. I haven't been able to find anyone who will do this for me yet. So if that is at all possible!:~ohyah!:

minibronco 03-14-2006 11:26 PM

Find some quality pics?

mattleecrew 03-17-2006 10:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynchfan
I am a huge fan of Eddie Mac. I haven't been able to find anyone who will do this for me yet. So if that is at all possible!:~ohyah!:

Found a handfull of images of good ol ed and messed around with a couple designs tonight. If you like them, they are yours to use, or anyone else for that matter. If you have a particular image of Ed you wanted to use let me know.

Lynchfan 03-21-2006 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattleecrew
Found a handfull of images of good ol ed and messed around with a couple designs tonight. If you like them, they are yours to use, or anyone else for that matter. If you have a particular image of Ed you wanted to use let me know.

:thanku: Thank-you very much. They are both pretty good.

OrangeShadow 03-22-2006 11:10 AM

can a mod close this thread? i cant make em anymore my Photoshop is screwed up

Traveler 03-24-2006 10:24 AM

Orange-

If possible, would you make something for me with Courtney, Champ, TD & Shannon? An old school, new school, offense, defense flavor to it.

Thanks in advance!

Papi

edit- Oops! Guess I'm too late!

MileHighMagic 03-24-2006 11:27 AM

Could i get a chi cubs sig with sandberg and grace? Thx if you can get around to it. If not its cool.

OrangeShadow 03-24-2006 06:02 PM

^^^


Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeShadow
can a mod close this thread? i cant make em anymore my Photoshop is screwed up



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.