The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Ring of Fame Threads (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hey Newbies...Introduce Yourselves! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=32545)

Sassy 10-26-2005 09:23 AM

Hey Newbies...Introduce Yourselves!

There seems to be a lot of new posters these days!
GO BRONCOS!

GreatBronco16 10-26-2005 09:25 AM

Hi. My name is JJ and I'm an Orangemaneaholic.

meangene 10-26-2005 09:31 AM

Hi. My name is Gene. From Virginia. Coming out Sunday for the Eagles game. I, too, am an orangemaneaholic.

manchambo 10-26-2005 09:34 AM

I like scrap-booking, long walks on the beach and butterflies.

tornado927 10-26-2005 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy
There seems to be a lot of new posters these days!
GO BRONCOS!

Hey I'm Tornado and I'm an idot and still in the sh*tter with my wife :injured: since I broke a bookshelf after the Giant giveaway on Sunday.... :garcia:

:wave:

jmz313 10-26-2005 09:54 AM

I'm From Maryland. Tried to get to the Skins game with some of my Skin's fan friends but air fair killed us. Our half price game tix went to waste.

Should be traveling to Buffalo to freeze on Dec 17, Sat night game.

Dagmar 10-26-2005 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tornado927
Hey I'm Tornado and I'm an idot and still in the sh*tter with my wife :injured: since I broke a bookshelf after the Giant giveaway on Sunday.... :garcia:

:wave:

I'm in a similar boat to you my friend, mine was a plate rather than bookshelf.
:brokehalo

I'm Dag and I'm an orangemaneaholic... the first step is admitting you don't have a problem...:welcome:

55CrushEm 10-26-2005 10:56 AM

I'm from Boston......lifetime Bronco fan....since 1981 when I was 8 years old.

Same boat as the guy in the ****ter.....my wife can't stand it when I watch the Broncos (thank God for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket, otherwise I'd never see them play).....

When they have a big play, I jump of the couch, yelling.....and scare the ****ake out of my little girls.

On the flip side, when they lose, I yell even more....and scare the ****ake out of my little girls.

55CrushEm 10-26-2005 10:57 AM

That would be "****ake".....

davidtkd 10-26-2005 11:04 AM

David from Madison, WI. Orangeaholic stuck in a sea of green and gold.

55CrushEm 10-26-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidtkd

Tell me about it....it's never easy being a fan of a team, that is NOT the local team.

It's very tiring living in "Patriots Country"......

westcliffe 10-26-2005 11:17 AM

My name is James, from the Great State of Colorado. I live at 8000 feet above sea level and have trouble trusting anyone who lives lower than that. I used to post at the DPO under a different name, and lurked here for quite a while. Finally went ahead and registered, although I lurk much more than I post.

ScotchTanShan 10-26-2005 11:20 AM

Elway's boyfriend, just like to frequent the board in the hopes people will talk about him and get me all giddy.

Dagmar 10-26-2005 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScotchTanShan
Elway's boyfriend, just like to frequent the board in the hopes people will talk about him and get me all giddy.

I'm gonna put the heid in ye if you are KC fan on here with "Scot" in yer name...
thwack :cuss:

FantomForce 10-26-2005 11:31 AM

From huge Sanford, Colo

I'm from Sanford Colorado a huge city of 800 people broncos fran from my first memory. LIved through all the superbowl losses and wins. Go Broncos

OrangeBlueForever 10-26-2005 11:36 AM

Hey guys. I have been registered for a while, but for some reason I never really post. I am on here every day reading what everyone has to say, but I just never throw my 2 cents in. I am a student at UNC in Greeley, me and my buddies are going to the game this Sunday.
Oh, and I am still in denial about last Sunday....I need help!

Billy Clyde Puckett 10-26-2005 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidtkd

Welcome David. Glad there is one sane person in Mad town. Half of those green n golders are my in laws - you have my sympathy.

brncs_fan 10-26-2005 11:41 AM

Stuck here in the middle of Rams/Bears territory and happy as hell that I cheer for the broncos.

SINISTER_ 10-26-2005 12:00 PM

From Philadelphia...........and just to let you know, they're (W.I.P, local sports radio) not taking us seriously this week.
Don't let these Eagles fans take over the stadium.........they're bringing busloads

Dagmar 10-26-2005 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SINISTER_
From Philadelphia...........and just to let you know, they're (W.I.P, local sports radio) not taking us seriously this week.
Don't let these Eagles fans take over the stadium.........they're bringing busloads

Awesome. I love being underdogs.

UboBronco 10-26-2005 12:11 PM

Name is Ron, I am a Denver native, living in Appleton Wisconsin, 20 minutes from the frozen tundra of Green Bay. And no, they will never get me to change my team...

Sassy 10-26-2005 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UboBronco
Name is Ron, I am a Denver native, living in Appleton Wisconsin, 20 minutes from the frozen tundra of Green Bay. And no, they will never get me to change my team...

I hear ya! I'm in Viking/Packer Country myself! :Broncos:

BMF Bronco 10-26-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy
I hear ya! I'm in Viking/Packer Country myself! :Broncos:

You're in Fighting Sioux and Bison country aren't you? :welcome:

Where in the land of the flat do you reside? I was unfortunate enough to live in Grad Forks for a year.

Sassy 10-26-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMF Bronco
You're in Fighting Sioux and Bison country aren't you? :welcome:

Where in the land of the flat do you reside? I was unfortunate enough to live in Grad Forks for a year.

I live in Fargo. I went to school in Grand Forks for a year...and had a classmate of mine play for the Sioux Football team...

GO SIOUX! 9-0 Baby! (Although, I actually graduated from North Dakota State :devil: )

Eagles Turn 10-26-2005 01:45 PM

:poke: Hey Bronco Fans

:strong: Eagles are comming to town!

Donkeys are going down this week!