The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Ring of Fame Threads (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Words you wont hear in Narrowhead stadium (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29752)

Spider 09-02-2005 12:58 PM

Words you wont hear in Narrowhead stadium
 
# I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
# Duct tape won't fix that.
# Honey, I think we should sell the pickup and buy a family sedan.
# Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.
# We don't keep firearms in this house.
# Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?
# You can't feed that to the dog.
# I thought Graceland was tacky.
# No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
# Wrestling's fake.
# Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
# We're vegetarians.
# Do you think my gut is too big?
# I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and gravy.
# Honey, we don't need another dog.
# Who gives a crap who won the Civil War?
# Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
# Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
# Spittin' is such a nasty habit.
# I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
# Checkmate.
# She's too young to be wearing a bikini.
# Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?
# Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
# I don't have a favorite college team.
# Be sure to bring my salad dressing on the side.
# You ALL.
# Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Darla.
# Nope, no more for me. I'm drivin' tonight.

OBF1 09-02-2005 01:00 PM

Same thing for charger fan

westcliffe 09-02-2005 01:03 PM

And Raider fans

Spider 09-02-2005 01:04 PM

10 chief fans rules
1. Dinner can always be found on the side of the road.
2. Their belt buckles are considered valid I.D.!
3. With a little corn and water they can distill enough moonshine to quench any dry town!
4. They can spit with absolute accuracy.
5. Nothing compares to the luxury and freedom of a mobile home.
6. Bluejeans and a flannel are always considered formal.
7. At least that rusty Pick-up's bought and paid for.
8. A mayonnaise jar doubles as a handy thermos.
9. A baseball cap is considered a fine substitute for combing your hair.
10. Tractor pulls and auto races serve as a fine meeting place for family reunions

Snakebit 09-02-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by §PideŽ
# I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
# Duct tape won't fix that.
# Honey, I think we should sell the pickup and buy a family sedan.
# Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.
# We don't keep firearms in this house.
# Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?
# You can't feed that to the dog.
# I thought Graceland was tacky.
# No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
# Wrestling's fake.
# Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
# We're vegetarians.
# Do you think my gut is too big?
# I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and gravy.
# Honey, we don't need another dog.
# Who gives a crap who won the Civil War?
# Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
# Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
# Spittin' is such a nasty habit.
# I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
# Checkmate.
# She's too young to be wearing a bikini.
# Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?
# Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
# I don't have a favorite college team.
# Be sure to bring my salad dressing on the side.
# You ALL.
# Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Darla.
# Nope, no more for me. I'm drivin' tonight.


A couple more,

#Your mullet is getting too long bro.
#Man you have some white teeth.

BRONCCRUSHFAN 09-02-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakebit
A couple more,

#Your mullet is getting too long bro.
#Man you have some white teeth.

More like "Man you still have your teeth."

broncosteven 09-02-2005 01:20 PM

How about adding "Superbowl XL Champions, Kansas City Chiefs" to the list

BRONCCRUSHFAN 09-02-2005 01:27 PM

You mean you actually use Listerine for something else, besides making alcohol?

I find Crest keeps my teeth white and cavity free.

With the cost of gasoline, maybe driving the Camaro is not the best thing right now.

Snakebit 09-02-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
You mean you actually use Listerine for something else, besides making alcohol?

I find Crest keeps my teeth white and cavity free.

With the cost of gasoline, maybe driving the Camaro is not the best thing right now.

ROFL!

orange 4 life 09-02-2005 01:32 PM

classic stuff spidey!!

Rocket 7 09-02-2005 01:35 PM

The tires on my truck are too big

Who's Richard Petty?

Cappuccino tastes better than expresso

Bronco LB 59 09-02-2005 02:10 PM

"You're a sick ****, you want to bone your cousin?"

Billy Clyde Puckett 09-02-2005 02:12 PM

How about "Nice tackle Jr. (Savaii)"

BRONCCRUSHFAN 09-02-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco LB 52
"You're a sick ****, you want to bone your cousin?"

To go along with "Dude, she's only 11 years old."

TheManeMan 09-02-2005 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco LB 52
"You're a sick ****, you want to bone your cousin?"

Hilarious! Hilarious!

Taco John 09-02-2005 02:51 PM

# I like to get a really good lather going in the shower.

Hotrod 09-02-2005 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
You mean you actually use Listerine for something else, besides making alcohol?

I find Crest keeps my tooth white and cavity free.

With the cost of gasoline, maybe driving the Camaro is not the best thing right now.

Fixed that one for ya ^5

Mile High Shack 09-02-2005 02:56 PM

I find that Ranch Dressing doesn't go with my usual dinner

Spider 09-02-2005 02:58 PM

We dont have Portfolios , but we do have a Kick ass Franklin mint Plate collection ....

Bronx33 09-02-2005 02:58 PM

Ummmm Ya? you got any Toothpaste .....

Hotrod 09-02-2005 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by §PideŽ
We dont have Portfolios , but we do have a Kick ass Franklin mint Plate collection ....

LOL

Not only a retirement plan but it doubles as fine china incase the President comes for dinner Ha!

Spider 09-02-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotrod
LOL

Not only a retirement plan but it doubles as fine china incase the President comes for dinner Ha!

LOL . here Mr President you can have the Joe Montana Plate and the Elvis fork ......

Hotrod 09-02-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by §PideŽ
LOL . here Mr President you can have the Joe Montana Plate and the Elvis fork ......

Only six more payment and those suckers are mine Ha!

Spider 09-02-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotrod
Only six more payment and those suckers are mine Ha!

Hilarious!

Hotrod 09-02-2005 03:07 PM

# hey waiter supersize the ladys frys its her birthday


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.