The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Announcements, Features and Feedback (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Please don't slam other boards while promoting this one on *their* board... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=26744)

Taco John 06-07-2005 03:59 PM

Please don't slam other boards while promoting this one on *their* board...

It's come to my attention that a lot of people love this place.

GREAT! That's fantastic. I love the fact that so many Broncos fans consider this as an important part of their fanhood.

BUT PLEASE... PLEASE! PLEASE!, for your sake and ours... DO NOT get go to other Broncos boards and slam their community while promoting this one. You make us all look like a bunch of elitist jackasses when you do that. And while there are plenty of jackasses of one type or another here (I said it ;) ), there's no need to advertise that.

Starting from this day forward, when I get reports of this happening, any questions asked will be via email, because you'll have lost all privleges to posting on this board... I will hunt your account down, ban all your IP addresses, and monitor it weekly to make certain you've been weeded out.

We don't need that kind of attention.

Thanks,
TJ.

MajikMan7 06-07-2005 04:03 PM

SORRY, It won't happen again.

Rascal 06-07-2005 08:03 PM

Morons.

REB 06-07-2005 09:31 PM

Just dont give my # to Mock...................

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:

Kaylore 06-07-2005 09:34 PM

...There are other boards? :angel:

watermock 06-07-2005 09:41 PM

I put rattlesnake heads in my bottles of Whiskey.

Hogan11 06-07-2005 09:45 PM

What other boards?? ???

El Guapo 06-07-2005 09:47 PM

I guess no more posting stuff like this on the chokeland boards. :(

REB 06-07-2005 09:47 PM

I thought I had to worry about the camaras out front.............

Everybody just shut the hell up and behave...and then all will be fine... big bro will take care of the rest. No Doubt

REB

Taco John 06-07-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watermock
I put rattlesnake heads in my bottles of Whiskey.

My neighbor is Loatian (sp?). When they barbeque, they always invite me over. I'll be mowing my lawn or something, and they'll insist I go over and drink with them. And that's when they break out the liquor with stuff like full grown snakes and large frogs in the bottle. What do you do? Insult them and not drink the crazy weird liquor and have a smile with them? Or swallow your pride, and tell yourself that it'll put hair on your chest?

REB 06-07-2005 09:54 PM

Insult them and not drink

REB

Only drink what ya know....:)

Mtbrncofn 06-07-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
My neighbor is Loatian (sp?). When they barbeque, they always invite me over. I'll be mowing my lawn or something, and they'll insist I go over and drink with them. And that's when they break out the liquor with stuff like full grown snakes and large frogs in the bottle. What do you do? Insult them and not drink the crazy weird liquor and have a smile with them? Or swallow your pride, and tell yourself that it'll put hair on your chest?

When in a sticky situation such as this one, always lie! I'm allergic to reptiles would be a good one. :)

watermock 06-07-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

Take it like a man and grow some hair. Heh.

If you lose the barby they will just laugh.

I have heard of rattlers in the bottle but never frogs.

Now they have orange frogs in the bottle?

Eating the worm was insane....

Nuggets4 06-07-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Forget that! Go shot for shot with 'em TJ! We know you can do it.

Bob's your Information Minister 06-07-2005 10:41 PM

Can I slam this board will promoting others here?

REB 06-07-2005 10:49 PM

It's working............

REB

Crushaholic 06-07-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Project86
SORRY, It won't happen again.

Gee...what a surprise. One of the culprits is the artist formerly known as MajikMan... rofl

Atlas 06-07-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore
...There are other boards? :angel:

Exactly. This is the only board I visit. Hell, everyone else is a moron. The only intelligent people post here.

TheNextStep 06-08-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister
Can I slam this board will promoting others here?

I was going to post this question. The fact that I had the same thought as you means that I must punch myself in the face until I lose consciousness.

Atlas 06-08-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
I was going to post this question. The fact that I had the same thought as you means that I must punch myself in the face until I lose consciousness.

goodnight

-Slap- 06-08-2005 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep

Can't you just cut out the middle man and punch Knob instead?

Garcia Bronco 06-08-2005 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbrncofn
When in a sticky situation such as this one, always lie! I'm allergic to reptiles would be a good one. :)

Hmmmm....i've heard about this kind of thing from a woman before....I believe it went

"No....go ahead Adam.....this fruit is perfectly good to eat."

bendog 06-08-2005 06:55 AM

Surely this doesn't apply to the Chorf board that crashes all the time and sends it's rejects here, or to the suck-ass Dolts board that ripped off TJ's name.

Arkie 06-08-2005 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
Hmmmm....i've heard about this kind of thing from a woman before....I believe it went

"No....go ahead Adam.....this fruit is perfectly good to eat."

Girls learn to manipulate at early ages, sometimes as early as three. Boys used direct means of aggression (physical as well as verbal), girls used typically indirect means, such as backbiting and manipulation of the social structure of the class, in order to inflict mental pain on their enemies. Indirect aggression is a type of behaviour in which the perpetrator attempts to inflict pain in such a manner that he or she makes it seem as though there has been no intention to hurt at all. Accordingly, he or she is more likely to avoid counter aggression and, if possible, to remain unidentified. A way to obtain this objective is to use others as vehicles for inflicting pain (mental or physical) on a target person.

Garcia Bronco 06-08-2005 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosko
Girls learn to manipulate at early ages, sometimes as early as three. Boys used direct means of aggression (physical as well as verbal), girls used typically indirect means, such as backbiting and manipulation of the social structure of the class, in order to inflict mental pain on their enemies. Indirect aggression is a type of behaviour in which the perpetrator attempts to inflict pain in such a manner that he or she makes it seem as though there has been no intention to hurt at all. Accordingly, he or she is more likely to avoid counter aggression and, if possible, to remain unidentified. A way to obtain this objective is to use others as vehicles for inflicting pain (mental or physical) on a target person.

Agreed.

My co-worker just said that we all have entirely too much time on our hands....to which I replied...."No...we're just ultra-intelligent and educated."