The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   'Dead Broke' Hillary Defenders: 'You're Afraid' (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115658)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-10-2014 05:46 PM

'Dead Broke' Hillary Defenders: 'You're Afraid'
 
<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/127592" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You wonder why Dem/Libs policy seem to lead to more debt? Here one reason. Vote Clinton! LOL

Pony Boy 06-10-2014 05:55 PM

Yes Hillary and Bill are one of us, they feel the pain because they have been there on the same level with the working class ........:rofl:

Hillary Clinton claims she and her husband were “dead broke” when they left the White House. Clinton claims she and former President Bill Clinton didn’t even have enough money to cover debts and their daughter’s education.

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Clinton told Sawyer. “We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”

Guess Who 06-10-2014 05:55 PM

http://www.paperbilia.com/Image/Clin...ek.1992_12.jpg

Rigs11 06-11-2014 02:58 PM

righties know that whoever they run against Hillary is gonna get betchslapped.

barryr 06-11-2014 05:43 PM

Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.

Guess Who 06-11-2014 06:36 PM

They had $800,000 in assets when they left the White House and they had $8-10 million in debt.... Now that sounds broke to me. Of course it is a little hyperbole as they knew leaving they could write books and go on the lecture circut but yes they were broke when they left the WH.

Guess Who 06-11-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barryr (Post 4125278)
Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.

Just like you will vote for whoever runs against Hillary..... don't see much logic in your post.

Actually, the poll that was taken earlier here Hillary did not get any votes as Sanders and Warren led the way.

Rigs11 06-11-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barryr (Post 4125278)
Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.

Wow,you're so wise. Of course were gonna vote for her over the clowns your party present.captain obvious over here everyone

Pony Boy 06-12-2014 12:18 PM

Saying the Clinton's were dead broke is laughable. According to an April report from the Congressional Research Service, Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in pensions and benefits from the federal government since leaving office. That includes $944,000 in fiscal year 2014 for office space, staff, and a pension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebt-wait-what/

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-12-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 4125212)
righties know that whoever they run against Hillary is gonna get betchslapped.

You already voted for her. LOL

barryr 06-12-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 4125328)
Wow,you're so wise. Of course were gonna vote for her over the clowns your party present.captain obvious over here everyone

LOL, what a dunce. You were voting for Hillary over 2 years ago before you even had a hint who was running since you vote "d" every time, just as I state liberals do as ones like you cry and complain that I'm wrong about you LOL Plus, you actually think Hillary isn't a clown herself. Thanks for proving me right, yet again Captain Ignorance.

barryr 06-12-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 4125639)
Saying the Clinton's were dead broke is laughable. According to an April report from the Congressional Research Service, Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in pensions and benefits from the federal government since leaving office. That includes $944,000 in fiscal year 2014 for office space, staff, and a pension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebt-wait-what/

Oh no, Hillary, they had troubles buying "houses." Gee, my heart bleeds, maybe they had to settle for buying just 2 homes. But she relates to all you liberals out there. Well, those that are ignorant, snobs, and hypocrites that is.

bombay 06-12-2014 05:04 PM

Hillary is unfit to be president:


Tom Angell@tomangell <SMALL class=time style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(136,153,166); LINE-HEIGHT: 18px">4m
</SMALL>If you supported the Iraq War in 2002 you do not have the judgement required to be president of the United States. @HillaryClinton

Dr. Broncenstein 06-12-2014 06:19 PM

Look at all the sniper fire she is having to dodge already.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-12-2014 08:04 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e0XDomYmjqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JPPT1974 06-12-2014 08:25 PM

Sure now with books written by her and Bill, they should beyond pay off their legal bills!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-13-2014 04:26 PM

<iframe width="701" height="526" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vgIe2GKudYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vote Clinton. LOL

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-13-2014 07:14 PM

https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/...84648826_n.jpg

broncocalijohn 06-13-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guess Who (Post 4125306)
They had $800,000 in assets when they left the White House and they had $8-10 million in debt.... Now that sounds broke to me. Of course it is a little hyperbole as they knew leaving they could write books and go on the lecture circut but yes they were broke when they left the WH.

They already had that book deal set with advanced money. How much have they made in speeches? 100 million? They knew exactly what good fortunes were in store for them.

Taco John 06-13-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 4125212)
righties know that whoever they run against Hillary is gonna get betchslapped.

I think Rand would beat Hillary Clinton like Reagan beat Mondale. I think it would be like the Cantor election - everyone believing that Hillary has it easy, but then election day rolls around and nobody can figure out why only the NE liberal states voted for Hillary.

Hillary is weaker than she was in 2012, when she lost to a celebrity with no experience. Now she has to run on her non-existent record and answer questions about her political calculations on things like gay marriage.

I hope she runs, though. She's basically John McCain in a pant suit. She's a pretty good firewall for the Republicans against the far left. Having her in office couldn't be any worse than the last two presidents... It will just mean more of this same political environment, and for a libertarian that means sweet, sweet gridlock. When the Federal Government lies dormant, the states will pick up the slack, and as we've seen from gay marriage and marijuana, that's where the real solutions are for this nation.

Taco John 06-13-2014 11:15 PM

Also, after the next two years of watching Iraq melt down into an islamic cluster ****, there isn't a politician alive who could get elected who supported the Iraq war. Hillary is a political zombie right now...

peacepipe 06-13-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 4126897)
I think Rand would beat Hillary Clinton like Reagan beat Mondale. I think it would be like the Cantor election - everyone believing that Hillary has it easy, but then election day rolls around and nobody can figure out why only the NE liberal states voted for Hillary.

Hillary is weaker than she was in 2012, when she lost to a celebrity with no experience. Now she has to run on her non-existent record and answer questions about her political calculations on things like gay marriage.

I hope she runs, though. She's basically John McCain in a pant suit. She's a pretty good firewall for the Republicans against the far left. Having her in office couldn't be any worse than the last two presidents... It will just mean more of this same political environment, and for a libertarian that means sweet, sweet gridlock. When the Federal Government lies dormant, the states will pick up the slack, and as we've seen from gay marriage and marijuana, that's where the real solutions are for this nation.

and what demographic do you see switching to a right winger like rand paul? Asians,Hispanics,maybe African Americans? Who? How about women?

Taco John 06-14-2014 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 4126903)
and what demographic do you see switching to a right winger like rand paul? Asians,Hispanics,maybe African Americans? Who? How about women?

Enough of all of them. Yes.

His outreach campaign over the last four years, and especially the last two has been outstanding. He's making a lot of new in-roads into all of these groups.

He doesn't need to win any one of them. He just needs enough of all of them. That's the strategy, and it's working.

barryr 06-14-2014 07:34 AM

Hilarious watching these liberals defend Hillary, but oh, it isn't just because she has a "d" by her name LOL Yep, she just has a ton of accomplishments to prove she's presidential worthy, though that standard has been lowered by our last one.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-14-2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 4126897)
I think Rand would beat Hillary Clinton like Reagan beat Mondale. I think it would be like the Cantor election - everyone believing that Hillary has it easy, but then election day rolls around and nobody can figure out why only the NE liberal states voted for Hillary.

Hillary is weaker than she was in 2012, when she lost to a celebrity with no experience. Now she has to run on her non-existent record and answer questions about her political calculations on things like gay marriage.

I hope she runs, though. She's basically John McCain in a pant suit. She's a pretty good firewall for the Republicans against the far left. Having her in office couldn't be any worse than the last two presidents... It will just mean more of this same political environment, and for a libertarian that means sweet, sweet gridlock. When the Federal Government lies dormant, the states will pick up the slack, and as we've seen from gay marriage and marijuana, that's where the real solutions are for this nation.

Clinton like Obama couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag. But that doesn't matter. Look at these fools march off a cliff for them. Without the Media pouring BS and side stepping major events they would have been shamed out of existence.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.