The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Obama threw 20 billion extra to the VA, no results. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115528)

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 11:27 AM

Obama threw 20 billion extra to the VA, no results.
 
Once again our govt proves that money does not equal results in DC. Obama after vowing during his run for President that under an Obama admin vets would not be forgotten or not cared for like under Bush.

He comes into office and threw 20 billion extra at them to make it so. Then I guess he never gave it a thought again as the money did nothing to fix the problems.

Just another example of how liberals think just spending more money fixes everything.

TonyR 05-21-2014 11:35 AM

Yes, thank goodness conservative administrations never spend any money, and when they do everything gets fixed...

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 11:57 AM

Just another example of Obama not pulling off what he said he would. At the very least.

Rigs11 05-21-2014 12:04 PM

premature cheerleading as always from cut. can you honestly tell us that that money did nothing to help the vets?

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 12:10 PM

I have no idea what the money did to be honest. I just know men and women dying while on waiting lists, then it being covered up and lied about on a widespread scale sounds pretty bad.

I get it though not Obama's fault because Bush was so bad. You all don't need to tell me I know the drill.

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 12:14 PM

It's just one failure after another with this trainwreck of an administration. The thought our next President will come from this joke is scary.

Biden or Hilliary? seriously?

Requiem 05-21-2014 12:24 PM

We should just gamble our debt on a game of roulette.

Fedaykin 05-21-2014 01:34 PM

In other news:

Cutlet has 20 billion more neurons than a chimp.

No Results.

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 02:31 PM

Awesome!

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 02:31 PM

Look at that no defense of Obama. Just left with personal attacks lol. Friggin progressives are out of steam. Wait until the midterms baby politics is going to get fun.

BroncoBeavis 05-21-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 4115361)
Yes, thank goodness conservative administrations never spend any money, and when they do everything gets fixed...

A vast, unaccountable bureaucracy sweeping gross negligence under the rug... while nobody will be held truly accountable.

Seems right in line with the Conservative message. Regardless of how much individual success they might (or might not) have in convincing the Leviathan to change his ways.

Your government doesn't care any more about you than Exxon does. Any 'fixing' needs to be grounded in this reality first.

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 02:38 PM

It's just more of Obama pointing fingers at everyone but himself. Worst leader in history.

Fedaykin 05-21-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 4115461)
Look at that no defense of Obama. Just left with personal attacks lol. Friggin progressives are out of steam. Wait until the midterms baby politics is going to get fun.

Create a post with zero substance, get replies with zero substance. It's not hard to figure out cutlet.

Guess Who 05-21-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 4115355)
Once again our govt proves that money does not equal results in DC. Obama after vowing during his run for President that under an Obama admin vets would not be forgotten or not cared for like under Bush.

He comes into office and threw 20 billion extra at them to make it so. Then I guess he never gave it a thought again as the money did nothing to fix the problems.

Just another example of how liberals think just spending more money fixes everything.

I guess the only answer is for you Republicans to stop taking us into unpaid, unwarranted wars. Once again Obama gets flack for Bush's **** ups. The VA system is overwhelmed because of 10 years of wars; soldiers doing 5-8 different tours. That is just as criminal as not getting them the help they need when they come home.

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 05:24 PM

No substance? You're right Fed vets dying on waiting lists is a non substance issue to progressives. They would rather talk about what the sea level will be in 200 yrs.

Meanwhile no matter how you spin it another failure for Obama. He said he would fix the VA then never checked up on crap. No accountability in this administration at any level.

Not Bushs fault.

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 05:32 PM

LOL trying to say hey it was too much war that caused the VA to lie, fake records, and cover up the fact they are letting men and women die on waiting lists is a joke.

You can blame the wait on too many patients but not the behavior. Throw in Obama said personally in the election he would make the VA and troop care a top priority and this is another huge Obama failure. He had 6 yrs to fix it and 20 billion dollars.

Also some of the problem is Vietnam era men reaching an age they need a lot of care. Not exactly Bushs fault either.

Still though 20 billion extra dollars and it got worst.

barryr 05-21-2014 05:37 PM

The liberals and democrats care so much about our troops though. They would just rather say it than show it is all.

Guess Who 05-21-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barryr (Post 4115530)
The liberals and democrats care so much about our troops though. They would just rather say it than show it is all.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...ps71cf19f7.jpg

http://www.classwarfareexists.com/wp...erans-bill.jpg

http://ct.politicomments.com/ol/pc/s...03da8168d6.jpg


Republican actions speak louder than words.

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 08:41 PM

what was the name of that bill?

cutthemdown 05-21-2014 08:48 PM

I'm sure we will find the real reason it was opposed. The liberals probably added on some BS change to something, or some other money going somewhere, or a tax raise etc that repubs really opposed.

Meanwhile liberals oppose real job creators like Keystone.

barryr 05-21-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 4115634)
I'm sure we will find the real reason it was opposed. The liberals probably added on some BS change to something, or some other money going somewhere, or a tax raise etc that repubs really opposed.

Meanwhile liberals oppose real job creators like Keystone.

Of course, political games were included in a bill for veterans. Better yet now, they now had to pass a bill to just be able to fire VA officials who were cooking the books since they apparently couldn't simply be fired. Ridiculous.

cutthemdown 05-22-2014 12:07 AM

But Obama promised that if he was President the VA would be managed so much better then under Bush.

Pony Boy 05-22-2014 06:30 AM

Here’s part of the problem:

A Cardiologist at the VA will see one patient in the morning and one in the afternoon. A private Cardiologist will see four in the morning and four in the afternoon. The physicians at the VA are excellent and certainly not lazy but the incentive and support staff is not there for them to do more than the minimum required.

barryr 05-22-2014 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 4115720)
Here’s part of the problem:

A Cardiologist at the VA will see one patient in the morning and one in the afternoon. A private Cardiologist will see four in the morning and four in the afternoon. The physicians at the VA are excellent and certainly not lazy but the incentive and support staff is not there for them to do more than the minimum required.

That is why government involvement always makes things worse. There is no incentive for people to do a good job since, like in this case, you have to have Congress pass a bill so people can be fired who are negligent. Liberals just can't see this unless it somehow affects them personally and even then, would just try to blame some republican or whatever. Obama's concern for the VA was all talk, which pretty much sums him up with most things. He couldn't care less about our troops since he does not respect them or the military as a whole.

Guess Who 05-22-2014 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 4115628)
what was the name of that bill?

There were two bills. I don't know the name of them.

Here is the bill that was just defeated.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...-veterans-bill

Here is the bill the GOP defeated in 2012.

https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/09/20


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.