The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Broncos pick up fifth year option on Von Miller. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115327)

Requiem 05-01-2014 01:08 PM

Broncos pick up fifth year option on Von Miller.
 
Just got an email from the Denver Post.

Bronc0guy 05-01-2014 01:11 PM

Good news. Figured it was coming.

Flacko 05-01-2014 01:12 PM

Now go out and earn that big check Von!

SonOfLe-loLang 05-01-2014 01:24 PM

Foregone conclusion.

LikeABoss5820 05-01-2014 01:38 PM

Not a huge surprise, good move though.

NFLBRONCO 05-01-2014 01:54 PM

who??????????????????

Lestat 05-01-2014 01:55 PM

To the surprise of no one.

Rabb 05-01-2014 02:00 PM

He's going to be a monster this season. Med told me.

ZONA 05-01-2014 02:19 PM

The BEAST will be back in full force next year.

maven 05-01-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabb (Post 4100900)
He's going to be a monster this season.

If he wants a lot of money he better be a BEAST.

ZONA 05-01-2014 02:39 PM

The very 1st place Von went after returning from the KC game last year, was the hospital to see Wolfe. The guy is a good person and I believe he does have a good work ethic. Just needed to mature a little bit and stop hanging with the friends who are a bad influence. I don't think he has bad character flaws like a Suh or some others. He'll bring it next year, I believe he's got a chip on his shoulder, something to prove.

DBroncos4life 05-01-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 4100928)
The very 1st place Von went after returning from the KC game last year, was the hospital to see Wolfe. The guy is a good person and I believe he does have a good work ethic. Just needed to mature a little bit and stop hanging with the friends who are a bad influence. I don't think he has bad character flaws like a Suh or some others. He'll bring it next year, I believe he's got a chip on his shoulder, something to prove.

Sorry he tackles too hard LOL Suh has donated millions of dollars to NU and just this year has gave his HS 250,000 dollars to help build a new school. Then there is the Ndamukong Suh Family Foundation has provided Detroit students with school supplies and college scholarships. What a scum bag.

Bronco 05-01-2014 02:57 PM

Dpoy & cpoy :Elway:

SportinOne 05-01-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 4100935)
Sorry he tackles too hard LOL Suh has donated millions of dollars to NU and just this year has gave his HS 250,000 dollars to help build a new school. Then there is the Ndamukong Suh Family Foundation has provided Detroit students with school supplies and college scholarships. What a scum bag.

?

tackles too hard is not same as purposely stepping on or trying to injure people.

donating money is not the same as being a good person, especially when it's friggin tax deductable lol. if donations were an accurate barometer for character then every insanely rich person in the country would fall under the same umbrella. they all do it, people expect them to, and it's done out of PR in many cases.

i don't know Suh personally, i'm just saying your arguments are weak.

SportinOne 05-01-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco (Post 4100939)
Dpoy & cpoy :Elway:

if he could only get off of Dpot.

:D

DBroncos4life 05-01-2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportinOne (Post 4100944)
?

tackles too hard is not same as purposely stepping on or trying to injure people.

donating money is not the same as being a good person, especially when it's friggin tax deductable lol. if donations were an accurate barometer for character then every insanely rich person in the country would fall under the same umbrella. they all do it, people expect them to, and it's done out of PR in many cases.

i don't know Suh personally, i'm just saying your arguments are weak.

So letting down your whole team because you can't say no to drugs is a better character trait then playing "too physical"?

SportinOne 05-01-2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 4100946)
So letting down your whole team because you can't say no to drugs is a better character trait then playing "too physical"?

i don't recall commenting on Von Miller's character in what i said.

i did however address the fact that there's a difference between physicality and outright disgusting behavior.

Gutless Drunk 05-01-2014 09:07 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>God is Great! I love it here, wouldn't want to be anywhere else, anxious to get back on the field! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23blessed&amp;src=hash">#blessed</a> TBE GOAT <a href="http://t.co/8dPX3FRaZH">pic.twitter.com/8dPX3FRaZH</a></p>&mdash; Von Miller (@Millerlite40) <a href="https://twitter.com/Millerlite40/statuses/462063824325971968">May 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BowlenBall 05-01-2014 09:18 PM

Von Miller has exactly 8 months from today to earn his next contract. I'm sure Elway is very nervous about giving mega-millions to the guy in these photos:

http://profootballzone.com/wp-conten...ler-Onesie.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...h-on-Molly.jpg

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/20...ite-tattoo.jpg

I'd like to be positive, but I'm afraid I've seen this movie before....

LikeABoss5820 05-01-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowlenBall (Post 4101123)
Von Miller has exactly 8 months from today to earn his next contract. I'm sure Elway is very nervous about giving mega-millions to the guy in these photos:

I'd like to be positive, but I'm afraid I've seen this movie before....

Umm, they have him under contract for 2 more years, including this year and can tag him for 1-2 more years after that.

Not really.

A potentially long-term deal would have some clauses in it i'm sure.

BowlenBall 05-01-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 (Post 4101132)
Umm, they have him under contract for 2 more years, including this year and can tag him for 1-2 more years after that.

Not really.

A potentially long-term deal would have some clauses in it i'm sure.

You're right -- he's now under contract for 2014 and 2015. My mistake.

Thank God -- that gives us 1 year and 8 months to see if this jackass can straighten out his life.

orangenblue2 05-01-2014 10:19 PM

Speaking only for myself...I'd absolutely love to have me some Suh on this team...dude is badass

baja 05-01-2014 10:42 PM

Suh away

ZONA 05-02-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 4100935)
Sorry he tackles too hard LOL Suh has donated millions of dollars to NU and just this year has gave his HS 250,000 dollars to help build a new school. Then there is the Ndamukong Suh Family Foundation has provided Detroit students with school supplies and college scholarships. What a scum bag.

Tackles too hard, yeah ok, that's what I was talking about. If you think stomping on players arms, and possible ending their career's after the play is over, is good player character, I'd hate to be your friend. Or how about kicking the QB in the groin on purpose. Or how about that cut block and almost ending another career, in which he got the maximum $100,000 fine.

You think because somebody that has millions to spare, donates some of it (probably for the tax write off) means they're a high character person. One word, Naive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...l/stomping.jpg

ZONA 05-02-2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 4100946)
So letting down your whole team because you can't say no to drugs is a better character trait then playing "too physical"?

Dude, get it through your thick F'n skull. Too physical has nothing to do with stomping on people and kicking them in the nuts. That's not called playing physical. Quit trying to play word games with it. It is what it is.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.