The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FRIKEN OUTRAGEOUS - TSA agent fondles a little girl way too long (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115249)

baja 04-22-2014 12:02 PM

FRIKEN OUTRAGEOUS - TSA agent fondles a little girl way too long

Is she protecting us from terrorists or copping a feel?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LZBBR9tSCPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja 04-22-2014 12:05 PM

That little girl sure looks like a terrorist to me, I get why TSA deems it necessary to run she hands up and down the little girls legs OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, never mind the child was wearing tights.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!!

DenverBrit 04-22-2014 12:06 PM

The TSA is out of line at most airports.

Officious little people given any semblance of power will abuse it..

baja 04-22-2014 12:10 PM

That is sexual abuse. Under any other circumstances what parent would allow a stranger to touch their child in that way.

Ask yourselves one simple question, How is what that women doing protecting us from terrorists?

baja 04-22-2014 12:11 PM

The 3 year old boy was getting his skin bare legs patted down. What could he possibly be concealing?

Why do Americans put up with this?

DenverBrit 04-22-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 4095538)
The 3 year old boy was getting his skin bare legs patted down. What could he possibly be concealing?

Good question.

Dr. Broncenstein 04-22-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 4095538)

Because terrorism works so well. We are more than willing to exchange real freedom for the illusion of safety. The general population is so ****ing stupid that they actually believe the TSA is preventing another 9/11. You want to fly in an airplane? You must consent to sexual battery in order to prove you aren't a bomb-toting jihadist. Al Qaeda mission accomplished.

Dr. Broncenstein 04-22-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBrit (Post 4095530)
The TSA is out of line at most airports.

Officious little people given any semblance of power will abuse it..

So obviously we need more government.

DenverBrit 04-22-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 4095650)
So obviously we need more government.

Huh?

baja 04-22-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 4095644)
Because terrorism works so well. We are more than willing to exchange real freedom for the illusion of safety. The general population is so ****ing stupid that they actually believe the TSA is preventing another 9/11. You want to fly in an airplane? You must consent to sexual battery in order to prove you aren't a bomb-toting jihadist. Al Qaeda mission accomplished.

Did you wTch the vid. This should go viral focking outrageous

cutthemdown 04-22-2014 03:28 PM

It's because of political correctness. If they could profile like Israeli airlines do we would be safer, faster, and have less BS.

Meanwhile some kid sneaks into a wheel well and flys to Maui!

Tombstone RJ 04-22-2014 04:20 PM

yep, it's all about not profiling terrorists. So, everyone has to suffer this outrage. This is why the TSA is allowed to grope kids and old ladies, so that it doesn't appear that they discriminate.

political correctness wins again!

cutthemdown 04-22-2014 05:28 PM

But you could see the TSA lady explaining to the little girl what she was going to do. She is doing her best to do a tough job everyone hates.

If you don't look at kids then people will put drugs and guns on the kids. It's that simple.

Dr. Broncenstein 04-22-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 4095682)
Did you wTch the vid. This should go viral focking outrageous

This has been going on for years now. I'm surprised they didn't taser the videographer and put him/her on the no-fly list.

ghwk 04-22-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBrit (Post 4095656)
Huh?

Yeah I didn't follow that non sequitur either but I enjoy Doc when he posts drunk.

Must have found a good Manhattan. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

spdirty 04-23-2014 08:40 AM

I ****in hate em. They haven't been that bad in Denver but when I had a connection at JFK in New York I had 2 1/2 hours to get to my next flight but after all the immigration garbage and all the lines I found myself hustling to make my connection, and with about 20 minutes to takeoff had to go through the TSA....and of course I got "randomly" picked to go through the enhanced screening. I didn't care what they wanted to do I just had to make my connection, did not want to spend the night out there...and of course they make me wait and wait and wait till I said forget it I'm missing my flight I'm leaving and you guys can't feel me up now...finally got them off their asses and they felt me up, and I was the last one to barely get on the plane.

It wasn't about security, it was about ****ing with me because they knew I was in a hurry. I hate those ****ers.

I just wonder if they understand how much they are despised.

Pony Boy 04-23-2014 09:16 AM

I bet she used to be a Nun .....

Dr. Broncenstein 04-23-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghwk (Post 4095839)
Yeah I didn't follow that non sequitur either but I enjoy Doc when he posts drunk.

Must have found a good Manhattan. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Understandably, the connection is never made by liberals who bemoan government authority.

DenverBrit 04-23-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 4095991)
Understandably, the connection is never made by liberals who bemoan government authority.

Your comment made no sense, so I'll go with the martini alibi. :~ohyah!:

Fedaykin 04-23-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 4095694)
It's because of political correctness. If they could profile like Israeli airlines do we would be safer, faster, and have less BS.

Meanwhile some kid sneaks into a wheel well and flys to Maui!

The problem isn't profiling, it's racial profiling. Israel doesn't do racial profiling, it does behavioral profiling. They aren't looking for the Palastinians and checking them more closely, they are looking for the people that are behaving in a way indicative of intent to cause trouble. Lying, nervousness, etc.

Do you understand the difference?

BroncoBeavis 04-23-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedaykin (Post 4096132)
The problem isn't profiling, it's racial profiling. Israel doesn't do racial profiling, it does behavioral profiling. They aren't looking for the Palastinians and checking them more closely, they are looking for the people that are behaving in a way indicative of intent to cause trouble. Lying, nervousness, etc.

Let's not pretend though that they're looking for those same signs in the same way among 3 year olds or wheelchaired grannies. Almost by definition, Behavioral profiling employs a few canned assumptions based mostly on outward appearances.

Fedaykin 04-23-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 4096151)
Let's not pretend though that they're looking for those same signs in the same way among 3 year olds or wheelchaired grannies. Almost by definition, Behavioral profiling employs a few canned assumptions based mostly on outward appearances.

No system that relies on humans is perfect. Doesn't justify (or make remotely useful) the concept of profiling ONLY on appearance.

cutthemdown 04-23-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

where did i say the profliling was racial? Once again the fed**** hearing what he wants to.

cutthemdown 04-23-2014 02:05 PM

But according to this.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...ogies-1.261075

Tombstone RJ 04-23-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

BS, provide a link or shut up. Israel profiles and yes, that includes people who look like terrorists. Since most, if not all are men, that right there is profiling.