The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Things that piss you off (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115152)

B-Large 04-12-2014 06:23 AM

Things that piss you off

Commercials and advertising in general.

But this one makes crazy, because I'm sure many morons buy into it....

"If I can't meet or beat and bona fide deal, I'll give you the car!"

Dealing Doug, you own the inventory- you can sell a car for 1 penny.... You literally can always meet or beat a deal, you will never give someone a car...

But I can totally see some mouth breather spending all day trying to get a Deal Doug can't beat... Lol

I guess it doesn't really make me pissed, just really annoyed.

Dr. Broncenstein 04-12-2014 06:55 AM

People who cruise in the passing lane. Die in a car fire you mother****ers.

peacepipe 04-12-2014 06:58 AM

People who wait for a green light to make a right turn.

Action 04-12-2014 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 4090672)
People who wait for a green light to make a right turn.

People who don't signal so you know you can make a right or left turn

rmsanger 04-12-2014 07:01 AM

People who drive across parking lot lanes doing 30 and not looking for cars driving correctly or pedestrians. I want to enema on their face!

GreatBronco16 04-12-2014 07:14 AM

People who are pissed off enough to start a pissed off thread on the mane, knowing that people are pissed off about everything there is to be pissed off about

That's what pisses me off.:giggle:

Oh and the Dutch............Smell like cabbage.

RhymesayersDU 04-12-2014 07:16 AM

The homos on this board.

Dukes 04-12-2014 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 4090669)
Commercials and advertising in general.

But this one makes crazy, because I'm sure many morons buy into it....

"If I can't meet or beat and bona fide deal, I'll give you the car!"

Dealing Doug, you own the inventory- you can sell a car for 1 penny.... You literally can always meet or beat a deal, you will never give someone a car...

But I can totally see some mouth breather spending all day trying to get a Deal Doug can't beat... Lol

I guess it doesn't really make me pissed, just really annoyed.

I can't stand "Dealin' Doug" as well. If you can't beat a deal, why the F would you give someone the car? I find it hard to believe anyone would buy a car from that fool.

spdirty 04-12-2014 07:38 AM

Subarus. All of em. I hate those ****in cars and they're everywhere.

Dukes 04-12-2014 07:43 AM

People who take a road because it's a short cut, then wait for a mile of clearance to turn. If you want to be careful then go up to the light and turn with everyone else. I got flipped off by that guy for giving him a thumbs up after he finally made his turn.

barryr 04-12-2014 07:55 AM

Just off the top of my head:

The media and it's biased reporting.

Drivers who turn in front of you when there is nothing for miles behind you and go 15 mph slower than the speed limit and you can't pass them.

Insurance rates and more importantly, deductibles rising, but then being told it's just my imagination and it really isn't happening.

Play2win 04-12-2014 07:57 AM

People who post on the Mane.

razorwire77 04-12-2014 07:59 AM

When you're sitting in a turn lane turning left and the person in the car in front of you is texting; the arrow turns green and they see it, but continue to look at their phone. Kill a mutha****a.

baja 04-12-2014 08:11 AM

Dog shiit on the beach, that is what I hate.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 04-12-2014 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This voice and geicos need to play it everyday. Every month. Every year.

TheElusiveKyleOrton 04-12-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 4090671)
People who cruise in the passing lane. Die in a car fire you mother****ers.

Colorado really needs to institute a public information campaign about this. It's much more dangerous than people realize, and it drives me absolutely bonkers.

It doesn't matter if you're going the speed limit. You may feel like you're doing the right thing by slowing a speeder down, or you may feel it's your RIGHT to drive in any lane you 'darn well please.'

You're not. It's not.
And you ARE breaking the law.

Here's how it is DESIGNED to work:
You're in what you think is just like any other lane except that it's 'fast'. Someone approaches you from behind at 64mph (and you look down to see you're going 57mph and you switch to your smug 'justified' face because the sign says 55). While rather close in proximity, the driver begs you to move over.

Oh, how you should.

But you don't.

The driver tries to be patient and now cars start lining up behind both of you. There's a quick flash of the brights, (Which means the driver would like to pass) and if you look up from your phone you either move over, or your ego decides that you'll be stubborn (and in some cases actually slow down ON PURPOSE). In most cases you don't even notice the signal (flash to pass) but you just start complaining about the guy riding your bumper.

Now there's four or five vehicles lining up behind you while you have a LOT of distance ahead of you and enough room to move over. Now the sixth vehicle back finally jets across two lanes of traffic to go around not only you and the cars behind you, but but also around the slower cars in the two lanes to your right, only to find that there's no GOOD reason for you to be IN THE WAY.

Note that he used the 'SLOW' lane to do this in and dangerously passes on the right.

Move over. You don't have to be stubborn. It's not your lane. You don't have to be self-righteous. Please be part of the solution. Don't cause traffic jams and contribute to road rage.

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...20075681_n.jpg

TerrElway 04-12-2014 08:25 AM

The offseason.

cutthemdown 04-12-2014 09:04 AM

People who own dogs and don't train them properly.

Quoydogs 04-12-2014 09:06 AM

People

theAPAOps5 04-12-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU (Post 4090683)
The homos on this board.

Whoa

Crushaholic 04-12-2014 09:39 AM

Parents who let their young kids watch Ghostbusters...

rmsanger 04-12-2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play2win (Post 4090698)
People who post on the Mane.

wow, alot of self hate then playa.

rmsanger 04-12-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 4090703)
This voice and geicos need to play it everyday. Every month. Every year.

I second the motion... Coors also pisses me off by calling it the banquet beer. I want to go to the mktg person who made that up + the one who continues to use it and leave them both upper deckers.

phibacka31 04-12-2014 09:52 AM

Bad drivers...

People slurping their hot soup or hot drink... Wait for a sec d bag

Bad coaches coaching good athletes/kids...

Lazy people...

Chief fans...

Jay cutler...

Dedhed 04-12-2014 09:59 AM

I think my least favorite thing in the world is getting crop dusted by one of those automatic air fresheners while I'm taking a leak in a public bathroom.

I can't move 'cause I'm mid-stream, and I get rained on by some god-awful cinnamon-lavender-peach blossom mist of potpurri. There ought to be a law!