The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The New York Giant Broncos (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115060)

Guess Who 04-04-2014 01:18 AM

The New York Giant Broncos

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...e-robert-ayers

Looks like they want to be like Denver.

They signed Robert Ayers, Trindon Holliday, JD Walton and DRC.

All pretty good signings too. Holliday returned a punt for a TD against them this year in week two. I am sure they remembered that.

Action 04-04-2014 01:50 AM

It's known that Tom and John are good friends.

Crushaholic 04-04-2014 09:28 AM

I'm sure it will work out, for them, like it worked out with us having the Browncos...:clown:

bpc 04-04-2014 09:46 AM

I think we were undefeated vs. the NFC East last year.

SonOfLe-loLang 04-04-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic (Post 4086325)
I'm sure it will work out, for them, like it worked out with us having the Browncos...:clown:

We made the AFC championship with those browncos at full strength. Wasnt so bad.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 04-04-2014 10:02 AM

They can have ayers and Holliday. DRC plays like he did for us he will please. If Walton can stay healthy he could turn out good.

broncocalijohn 04-04-2014 10:08 AM

They are NY, cannot root for that team.

Kaylore 04-04-2014 10:28 AM

I can't hate the Giants. The Mara's are football royalty and really good people. And the Giants are the classy team of NY. They're the NFC and the way Eli beats down the Cowboys makes me smile. Also since Eli is Peyton's bro, I find myself rooting FOR the Giants in many instances.

broncocalijohn 04-04-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 4086358)
I can't hate the Giants. The Mara's are football royalty and really good people. And the Giants are the classy team of NY. They're the NFC and the way Eli beats down the Cowboys makes me smile. Also since Eli is Peyton's bro, I find myself rooting FOR the Giants in many instances.

That is a very nice argument but I go back to them being NY's team. California folks don't root for those people.

As Judge Malloy would then say...
"Denied!"

Castinkas 04-04-2014 10:37 AM

At a point last year I thought Eli was playing himself out of NYC so he could take over for his brother.....

pricejj 04-04-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 4086363)
That is a very nice argument but I go back to them being NY's team. California folks don't root for those people.

"Denied!"

Dude, it's Eli. He was in Mile High in the AFCCG giving fans high-fives and thumbs up. Gotta love that. Plus, they beat down the Pats twice.

cutthemdown 04-04-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Wow rooting for a team that beat us in the Superbowl? Those teams I never root for lol. Dallas, Giants, Skins, Niners, and now the Hawks can all eat ass. Is there anyways the whole NFC East can lose to Philly?

Guess Who 04-06-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricejj (Post 4086368)
Dude, it's Eli. He was in Mile High in the AFCCG giving fans high-fives and thumbs up. Gotta love that. Plus, they beat down the Pats twice.

Beating the Pats like they do is the only reason to root for the Giants. AND believe me that is enough of a reason: F the Patriots and their mama's!!!

jmz313 04-07-2014 05:39 AM

I agree completely on all counts of liking the Giants because of hate for the Pats.

gunns 04-07-2014 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 4086363)

"Denied!"

Nice to know, but no one roots for California folks or teams either. ;D

gunns 04-07-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 4086379)
Wow rooting for a team that beat us in the Superbowl? Those teams I never root for lol. Dallas, Giants, Skins, Niners, and now the Hawks can all eat ass. Is there anyways the whole NFC East can lose to Philly?

Why the hate because these teams beat Denver in the SB? Maybe Denver should have stepped up, they have no one to blame but themselves. Could never figure out the hate for PManning because he continously tore Denver up. I loved the last two Giant SB's, especially the one that defeated those 18-0 prima donnas.

bowtown 04-07-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic (Post 4086325)

Browncos was one of the best d lines we ever had under Shanahan.

jmz313 04-07-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 4087705)
Browncos was one of the best d lines we ever had under Shanahan.

Definitely the best post-Elway D line under Shanny.

bowtown 04-07-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

I live in NYC. My wife and her family are rabbid Giants fans. I usually end up going to a couple of games a year. They are an easy team to root for except when they are playing the Broncos. The fans in NY are generally knowledgable and decent... we are talking Giants fans not Jets fans, who are the worst. Also love seeing them beat the Eagles and Cowboys.. I'm glad to see so many Broncos sign with them. It will make it even easier to pull for them.

Bronc0guy 04-07-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 4087771)
I live in NYC. My wife and her family are rabbid Giants fans. I usually end up going to a couple of games a year. They are an easy team to root for except when they are playing the Broncos. The fans in NY are generally knowledgable and decent... we are talking Giants fans not Jets fans, who are the worst. Also love seeing them beat the Eagles and Cowboys.. I'm glad to see so many Broncos sign with them. It will make it even easier to pull for them.

I hate the giants, but that's just me. I suppose they were the lesser of two evils in the bowls against NE, but I hated the fact those 2 played TWICE. Cowboys are my most hated, and I live in Texas. Their fans are just delusional for the most part, although some of my friends are starting to get the picture. Till Jerry passes away, they are royally screwed.

bronco militia 04-07-2014 10:09 AM

all always pull for the Giants after what they did to the Bills and Patriots in the Super Bowl.

razorwire77 04-07-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Two words why I can never root for the Giants:

Phil McConkey

Guess Who 04-07-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 4087786)
Two words why I can never root for the Giants:

Phil McConkey

I hated that team, Bavaro, LT, Parcells, they all just a bunch of arrogant ****s. The Giant team of the 2000's is pretty hard to hate.

broncosteven 04-07-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

I agree, they are the one team that beat us in the SB that I didn't despise. I respected what Parcels did all those years and now what Coughlin (teammate with Floyd Little at Syracuse) has managed to do beating the evil empire twice.