The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hey guys, I died last night (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115025)

Kaylore 04-01-2014 09:35 AM

Hey guys, I died last night
 
April Fools!

I got all of you. I am so clever I'm hard right now.

itswutz4dinna 04-01-2014 09:37 AM

Don't mess with me like that Kaylore.

Powderaddict 04-01-2014 09:38 AM

Nice to see the afterlife has access to the internet!

Br0nc0Buster 04-01-2014 09:40 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ip1XtsAdn2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

B-Large 04-01-2014 10:01 AM

The OP is gay, and this thread proves it.

Quoydogs 04-01-2014 10:28 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZaLsEtwDW1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:


NSFW

Rohirrim 04-01-2014 10:32 AM

Is OP really gay, or just gayish?

B-Large 04-01-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 4084619)
Is OP really gay, or just gayish?

whats really the difference?

Rohirrim 04-01-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 4084634)
whats really the difference?

Gayish would be you just like to watch Glee. Gay would mean you're actually in Glee.

gunns 04-01-2014 10:59 AM

Good one Kaylore! Well thought out and devious, you got us all!

I found out what I owe in taxes this morning. I'm still waiting for someone to say April Fool's. Please

sgbfan 04-01-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powderaddict (Post 4084574)
Nice to see the afterlife has access to the internet!

Its a Mormon thing.

B-Large 04-01-2014 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 4084651)
Gayish would be you just like to watch Glee. Gay would mean you're actually in Glee.

Wow. the lines have been drawn, the boundries defined.

You learned me a little something today.


You want to know why Glee is such a ****ty show? There isn't one chick I'd nail on that show. Not. A. One.

B-Large 04-01-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunns (Post 4084654)
Good one Kaylore! Well thought out and devious, you got us all!

I found out what I owe in taxes this morning. I'm still waiting for someone to say April Fool's. Please

Its awesome, isn't it? We get to pay on our rentals, and my wife will be up for a quarterly, and I assume we'll owe some jointly.

Imagine if there was no such thing as witholding, and each person had to write a check in full for their entire tax liability? There would be a revolution.

BroncoMan4ever 04-01-2014 11:33 AM

Nice to see that even in the afterlife you're a douche bag...lol

Kaylore 04-01-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 4084684)
Nice to see that even in the afterlife you're a douche bag...lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lupNzpcpDRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SportinOne 04-01-2014 12:01 PM

Very predictable post by Kaylore being snarky about others who are simply trying to have fun.. You contribute a lot around here, man, i don't know what all the cynicism is about but it doesn't look good on you.

I grew up around a lot of conservative religious types growing up, they seemed to have an equivalent disdain for anyone who wanted to express themselves. I wonder what that's all about.. Probably in ingroup/outgroup thing.

Archer81 04-01-2014 12:04 PM

I know you died. Like the kid in the Twilight Zone movie, I can alter reality. I killed you. Then I brought you back.

Boom.

:Broncos:

Kaylore 04-01-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportinOne (Post 4084702)
Very predictable post by Kaylore being snarky about others who are simply trying to have fun.. You contribute a lot around here, man, i don't know what all the cynicism is about but it doesn't look good on you.

I grew up around a lot of conservative religious types growing up, they seemed to have an equivalent disdain for anyone who wanted to express themselves. I wonder what that's all about.. Probably in ingroup/outgroup thing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ytCEuuW2_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Requiem 04-01-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportinOne (Post 4084702)
Very predictable post by Kaylore being snarky about others who are simply trying to have fun.. You contribute a lot around here, man, i don't know what all the cynicism is about but it doesn't look good on you.

I grew up around a lot of conservative religious types growing up, they seemed to have an equivalent disdain for anyone who wanted to express themselves. I wonder what that's all about.. Probably in ingroup/outgroup thing.

http://gifrific.gifrific.netdna-cdn....-Anchorman.gif

B-Large 04-01-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportinOne (Post 4084702)
Very predictable post by Kaylore being snarky about others who are simply trying to have fun.. You contribute a lot around here, man, i don't know what all the cynicism is about but it doesn't look good on you.

I grew up around a lot of conservative religious types growing up, they seemed to have an equivalent disdain for anyone who wanted to express themselves. I wonder what that's all about.. Probably in ingroup/outgroup thing.

See Post #9 for your guidelines.

Kaylore 04-01-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 4084712)
See Post #9 for your guidelines.

The line is in the sand, people; Choose your side.

B-Large 04-01-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 4084713)
The line is in the sand, people; Choose your side.

thats ****ing right

Requiem 04-01-2014 12:14 PM

SportinOne gets my vote. Kaylore is the OM's version of Walder Frey or Craster.

Pick Six 04-01-2014 12:19 PM

All these "jokes" are weak, compared to what Pezman used to do. He used to actually change everyone's avatar, for the day. It was epic...:rofl:

DomCasual 04-01-2014 12:33 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rrJky8YuTr4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.