The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I'm sorry (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114406)

TheReverend 02-02-2014 07:00 PM

I'm sorry

For calling a Broncos blowout

For calling this the best offense of all time

For calling Manning the GOAT

For thinking Demaryius could carry Marshalls jock

For thinking Elway had proven himself as a GM when all he did was sign reg season wonder and postseason pile of **** P''F''M

All wrong. And sadly, many, many more.

Obviously emotions and over reactions are high in this post for me and I'm aware of the gravity and repercussions of pressing submit, but personally, the follfollowing is THE MOST SENSIBLE and lucid thing I've ever posted on this site

It's high time I reexamine my priorities. I'll always be a Broncos fan, but not like this.

To everyone on the team this day, players, coaches, front office people:

You

Action 02-02-2014 07:01 PM

I'd say demaryius is clearly elite.

ShutDownPoster 02-02-2014 07:02 PM

I feel like we brought back all the infamous AFC 'finesse' teams of the 80's for a reunion.

24champ 02-02-2014 07:02 PM

Bowlen you gutless drunk!

HELLHAMMER 02-02-2014 07:03 PM

So glad I chose not to make predictions.

Paladin 02-02-2014 07:03 PM

I'm backing off, too. I have a new grandson coming. More important.

baja 02-02-2014 07:03 PM

It's going to be a long long long off season for the Denver Broncos.

SonOfLe-loLang 02-02-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 4050517)

For thinking Elway had proven himself as a GM when all he did was sign reg season wonder and postseason pile of **** P''F''M

Obviously emotions and over reactions are high in this post for me and I'm aware of the gravity and repercussions of pressing submit, but personally, the follfollowing is THE MOST SENSIBLE and lucid thing I've ever posted on this site

It's high time I reexamine my priorities. I'll always be a Broncos fan, but not like this.

You

I feel the same at the moment. Like this loss will change me as a fan. But I'm sure by openjng day next year I'll be a glutton for punishment again

SoCalBronco 02-02-2014 07:04 PM

The organization one upped itself from the Baltimore game.

Very disgusted with all of them.

So what we have gotten the last two years is the BAL game and another 80s Super Bowl.

Heads should roll.

Man-Goblin 02-02-2014 07:04 PM

Don't be sorry. I can't explain it either. I'm not sure how anyone can.

enjolras 02-02-2014 07:04 PM

It's simple. We are miles..absolute miles.. away from winning a superbowl.

broncosteven 02-02-2014 07:05 PM

1998 will forever be the greatest team in the NFL, EVER PERIOD.

yerner 02-02-2014 07:05 PM

i thought manning's lack of any bit of mobility killed us. the ability to not stretch the field didn't help either. it's like the offense line has to be perfect. how often will that happen 3 or 4 straight in the playoffs?

FlaBroncosFan 02-02-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

You

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm really disappointed in this team today. This game really negated all the great things they've done this season. Maybe I need to be less emotionally invested in this team.

Action 02-02-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerner (Post 4050553)
i thought manning's lack of any bit of mobility killed us. the ability to not stretch the field didn't help either. it's like the offense line has to be perfect. how often will that happen 3 or 4 straight in the playoffs?

2 ways of looking at it...the seahawks dline was able to tee up and get massive push on straight bull rushes against Manning. I didn't see any switch up with cadences or anything.

Fox's idea of not having loud speakers during practice kind of back fired.

SonOfLe-loLang 02-02-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaBroncosFan (Post 4050563)
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm really disappointed in this team today. This game really negated all the great things they've done this season. Maybe I need to be less emotionally invested in this team.

That's the feeling I'm trying to sum up. I feel like I just completely wasted 5 months worth of energy

Broncos_OTM 02-02-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

You

Ill be perfectly honest. I'm probably done posting on Internet forums.. The trolls the anti troll crybabies just ruin it for me. Not to mention the negativity of this site in particular has rubbed off on me and I don't like it.

TheReverend 02-02-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 4050524)
I'd say demaryius is clearly elite.

I'd say he's a p***Y that cant break a press and needs to finger bang unconscious just been raped chicks

Real talk, son.

yerner 02-02-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 4050567)
2 ways of looking at it...the seahawks dline was able to tee up and get massive push on straight bull rushes against Manning. I didn't see any switch up with cadences or anything.

Fox's idea of not having loud speakers during practice kind of back fired.

i think we agree. the line didn't hold up but there will be playoff games like that. manning can't move enough to even get his arm free. it's just looking like a long shot for a dude that immobile to win a superbowl.

Finger Roll 02-02-2014 07:10 PM

Man the Broncos sure know how to embarrass themselves and their fans in the Super Bowl. Giving up 35 points to a back up qb in one quarter losing by 45 2 years later and Phil Simms completing like 90 percent of his passes in the other. Now they lay this turd. What a bunch of f ups

Man-Goblin 02-02-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBronco (Post 4050546)
The organization one upped itself from the Baltimore game.

Very disgusted with all of them.

So what we have gotten the last two years is the BAL game and another 80s Super Bowl.

Heads should roll.

This is crap.

Was it another version of an 80's Super Bowl? Yes.

Is it the end of the world? No. They represented themself (as an organization) well after a devostating loss to the Ravens.

This loss? Has happened before. If you're a long time fan, you have been through it before.

And while embarassing, it is not insurmountable.

I still think the window is open for a Super Bowl with Manning as our QB.

Go Broncos!!!!

SVine 02-02-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBronco (Post 4050546)

Heads should roll.

This. Fox totally effect up against Bal, but this year, the loss was a complete reflection of a lack of preparation.

Mogulseeker 02-02-2014 07:11 PM

I'm changing my priorities, too. I'm going to finally seal the deal after getting a girl in my bed.

Archer81 02-02-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerner (Post 4050553)

1997 and 1998.

:Broncos:

TheReverend 02-02-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert (Post 4050590)
I'm changing my priorities, too. I'm going to finally seal the deal after getting a girl in my bed.

Normally I'd like be hurting laughing, but your efforts are in vain today smurf bud