The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UFC 168 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113535)

ZONA 12-28-2013 04:54 PM

UFC 168

Who you like tonight?

I hope Silva loses again. I love both Rousey and Tate but I hope Tate wins because Rousey has been such a b**** about their whole rivalry. If Rousey ends it with another armbar, she needs to go and fight the guys, lol. Hilarious!

What streams are you watching it on? I'm using streamhunter but the quality is not the greatest as far as streams go.

RhymesayersDU 12-28-2013 05:15 PM

Was thinking of buying this. Don't follow UFC too closely but I'm not going out and it's supposed to be a good card and I'm bored. I know of the streams but it's either my computer or my internet or both but they always suck, lag, drop, etc.

Lestat 12-28-2013 06:02 PM

I want to see Silva actually fight hard, not **** around and beat Wideman badly.
he goofed off way too much last time.

Rousey should win but with all the **** she's been talking, Tate might snap and knock her out.

txtebow 12-28-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 4008728)
I want to see Silva actually fight hard, not **** around and beat Wideman badly.

Rousey should win but with all the **** she's been talking, Tate might snap and knock her out.

IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.

As for the MALE fighters, Silva will clown Weidman tonight. "mark the tape."

ZONA 12-28-2013 06:06 PM

I'd like to see Rousey actually try to strike for once in her life.

ZONA 12-28-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txtebow (Post 4008731)
IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.

I don't see anything wrong with women fighting, especially hot women. Not all men can handle it, so apparently you're not going to watch that part of card tonight.

Bronco Boy 12-28-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with watching ladies wrestle each other. Makes more sense as a hetero man to be watching that than the men.

tesnyde 12-28-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 4008698)
Who you like tonight?

I hope Silva loses again. I love both Rousey and Tate but I hope Tate wins because Rousey has been such a b**** about their whole rivalry. If Rousey ends it with another armbar, she needs to go and fight the guys, lol. Hilarious!

What streams are you watching it on? I'm using streamhunter but the quality is not the greatest as far as streams go.

I sent you a PM.

RhymesayersDU 12-28-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Isn't there something inherently wrong with us wanting to watch any human beings kick the **** out of each other?

tesnyde 12-28-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU (Post 4008736)
Isn't there something inherently wrong with us wanting to watch any human beings kick the **** out of each other?

I will sleep just fine and be excited in the morning to watch it happen again tomorrow afternoon.

OBF1 12-28-2013 06:16 PM

Must be something wrong with me, I can not wait for the co main event, I want Rousey to kick the crap out of Tate. Silva's last few fights has looked like he is past his prime and is now not the lock he used to be. That said, if he shows up to fight and not act like a clown, he wins. Heading to the local bar with my brother to watch the fight in a little bit.

RhymesayersDU 12-28-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesnyde (Post 4008737)
I will sleep just fine and be excited in the morning to watch it happen again tomorrow afternoon.

Oh me too, I just found the comment about women specifically to be a head scratcher.

tesnyde 12-28-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU (Post 4008741)
Oh me too, I just found the comment about women specifically to be a head scratcher.

I probably would not want to see my daughter or wife do it, and in many ways I think women in the UFC is a bit of carnival side show, ...but I'll watch.

oubronco 12-28-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Meow

txtebow 12-28-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Boy (Post 4008734)
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with watching ladies wrestle each other. Makes more sense as a hetero man to be watching that than the men.

It isn't just wrasslin' brauh....

txtebow 12-28-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU (Post 4008736)

No we're MEN. Most of us are wired to test our physical attributes against other men. WOMEN PROJECTING THEMSELVES as though they were Men is gut wrenching and nauseating.

Mud wrestling? ABSOLUTELY! women throwing punches , elbows kicks and attempting to initiate arm bars and choke holds with the end goal of making the other female unconscious or to submit??
What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Lestat 12-28-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

I love watching Rousey fight. She is a little spitfire. I hope they tear the damn house down and make it a fight for the ages.

SouthStndJunkie 12-28-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txtebow (Post 4008752)
No we're MEN. Most of us are wired to test our physical attributes against other men. WOMEN PROJECTING THEMSELVES as though they were Men is gut wrenching and nauseating.

Mud wrestling? ABSOLUTELY! women throwing punches , elbows kicks and attempting to initiate arm bars and choke holds with the end goal of making the other female unconscious or to submit??

So....I take it you won't be watching "The Arm Collector"?

Castinkas 12-28-2013 07:11 PM

It's a sport...there's a science to it...

ZONA 12-28-2013 07:15 PM

Bruce Buffer is no Michael Buffer, lol

tesnyde 12-28-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castinkas (Post 4008769)
It's a sport...there's a science to it...

Should it be changed to MMS from MMA then???

mennonite 12-28-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

No we're MEN. Most of us are wired to test our physical attributes against other men.

Isn't that what George Michael got busted for?

DHallblows 12-28-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

You are literally the only person I've ever heard complain about this.

Good to see that your ****ty sports takes aren't limited to only football.

tesnyde 12-28-2013 07:44 PM

Jim Miller's arm bar was amazing.

DHallblows 12-28-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 4008728)

Also, this perfectly sums up my feelings on this card.

And I'm rooting for the Baby-Faced Assassin as well.