The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Horses Butt (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shouldn't need help but we got it (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113390)

Jetmeck 12-15-2013 02:00 PM

Shouldn't need help but we got it
 
Thank you Dolphins and can we not take advantage this time ?

I don't see the fight in our team I would like to see.........

Love me some Broncos but they need to FINALLY fight hard.

Lose to Brady 24 up, lose to an inferior Chargers team.

Hate Brady but he fights to the bitter end. We need some of that.

Action 12-15-2013 02:02 PM

shut the **** up.

Dr. Broncenstein 12-15-2013 02:02 PM

Look in there eyes your going to see it.......................periods...........

TheElusiveKyleOrton 12-15-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999459)
Thank you Dolphins and can we not take advantage this time ?

I don't see the fight in our team I would like to see.........

Love me some Broncos but they need to FINALLY fight hard.

Lose to Brady 24 up, lose to an inferior Chargers team.

Hate Brady but he fights to the bitter end. We need some of that.

Yet another brilliant thread.

Jetmeck 12-15-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3999470)
shut the **** up.

Gawd you guys are jerkoffs sometimes...........

Jetmeck 12-15-2013 02:05 PM

Come back to reality.........we are not Chief fans

Only get so mnay chances, haven't taken advantage when it counted yet.

Can't handle the truth

oubronco 12-15-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3999470)
shut the **** up.

LOL Hilarious!

Archer81 12-15-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999459)
Thank you Dolphins and can we not take advantage this time ?

I don't see the fight in our team I would like to see.........

Love me some Broncos but they need to FINALLY fight hard.

Lose to Brady 24 up, lose to an inferior Chargers team.

Hate Brady but he fights to the bitter end. We need some of that.


The Dallas game alone refutes this. There is a difference between being flat out beat because of a lack of talent and losing because you are mentally and physically exhausted on a short week.

:Broncos:

Action 12-15-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999486)
Come back to reality.........we are not Chief fans

Only get so mnay chances, haven't taken advantage when it counted yet.

Can't handle the truth

We are 11-3.

Again, shut the **** up you ****ing idiot. We have THE BEST RECORD IN THE AFC.

SHUT. THE. ****. UP.

Jetmeck 12-15-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer81 (Post 3999490)
The Dallas game alone refutes this. There is a difference between being flat out beat because of a lack of talent and losing because you are mentally and physically exhausted on a short week.

:Broncos:

Please, when things were on the line the guys pissed down their leg.

Be honest or go be a Chiefs fan...........

Armchair Bronco 12-15-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999459)
Thank you Dolphins and can we not take advantage this time ?

I don't see the fight in our team I would like to see.........

Love me some Broncos but they need to FINALLY fight hard.

Lose to Brady 24 up, lose to an inferior Chargers team.

Hate Brady but he fights to the bitter end. We need some of that.

Word.

DenverBound 12-15-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3999470)
shut the **** up.

Actions best post. By far.

Jetmeck 12-15-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3999493)
We are 11-3.

Again, shut the **** up you ****ing idiot. We have THE BEST RECORD IN THE AFC.

SHUT. THE. ****. UP.


Again be honest and look what happened when it counted........

You are an asshat...........

How about 05, I called that and you clowns said the same.

Stick your head in the sand moron.............

LRtagger 12-15-2013 02:09 PM

How is our loss to an inferior division opponent worse than the Patriots loss to an inferior division opponent?

I swear, people here expect us to win every ****ing game by 40.

Good teams sometimes play like **** and lose. Our biggest threat in the AFC played like **** and lost today, too.

Archer81 12-15-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999494)
Please, when things were on the line the guys pissed down their leg.

Be honest or go be a Chiefs fan...........



It appears we have differing opinions on what constitutes honesty. Denver played flat. They looked tired. They played poorly. No amount of "fight" can make someone less tired.

:Broncos:

Action 12-15-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999502)
Again be honest and look what happened when it counted........

You are an asshat...........

How about 05, I called that and you clowns said the same.

Stick your head in the sand moron.............

What the **** do you mean "when it counted"? We are in the regular season you dumbass, not the playoffs. The season isn't over, so what do you mean "when it counted"?

Are we not the #1 ****ing seed in the AFC? Do we not have the best record in the AFC?

We beat the main threat in our division, the Chiefs, 2 times in 3 weeks. If we lost either of those games, they'd be in 1st place right now and we'd be 5th seed.

So what in the blue **** are you talking about what happened when it counted?

Did it completely slip your mind we are the #1 seed? How the **** do you come to the conclusion we don't come through when it counts when we are the #1 seed?

Take my advice and shut the **** up....seriously.

Jetmeck 12-15-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRtagger (Post 3999503)
How is our loss to an inferior division opponent worse than the Patriots loss to an inferior division opponent?

I swear, people here expect us to win every ****ing game by 40.

Good teams sometimes play like **** and lose. Our biggest threat in the AFC played like **** and lost today, too.


We play like chit when it counts most...........

Same as I told you all about 05, barely beating Brady with a lot of help and last year when our defense looked all world against Chumps and we lost to playoff caliber teams.........

Instead of being honest you orange colored glasses wearing fools attack anyone for telling the truth just because you don't like it.

spiralism 12-15-2013 02:13 PM

We got bailed the **** out. We have time to get a bit healthy now, should beat the **** out of two bad teams and then use the bye to hopefully fix up the knocks.

Nobody is going to rate us for beating Houston and Oakland should we do it, so that's hopefully a good chip on the shoulder going into the home playoff game.

DBroncos4life 12-15-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999494)
Please, when things were on the line the guys pissed down their leg.

Be honest or go be a Chiefs fan...........

Shut the **** up you worthless piece of ****. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

No one likes you or wants your ****ing worthless takes here. You are worse then KC fans.

OBF1 12-15-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBound (Post 3999498)
Actions best post. By far.

I agree, just shows how much crap he posts.

Archer81 12-15-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999516)
1. We play like chit when it counts most...........

2.Same as I told you all about 05, barely beating Brady with a lot of help and last year when our defense looked all world against Chumps and we lost to playoff caliber teams.........

Instead of being honest you orange colored glasses wearing fools attack anyone for telling the truth just because you don't like it.


1. Both Kansas City games refute this.

Really, its perfectly fine to be less then thrilled with a team loss but the gloom and doom around here after the third loss of the year 15 weeks into the season is just ridiculous.

2. Proof of this?

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5 12-15-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3999470)
shut the **** up.

Well.... That escalated quickly!

scorpio 12-15-2013 02:18 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...r4wo1_1280.jpg

theAPAOps5 12-15-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiralism (Post 3999517)
We got bailed the **** out. We have time to get a bit healthy now, should beat the **** out of two bad teams and then use the bye to hopefully fix up the knocks.

Nobody is going to rate us for beating Houston and Oakland should we do it, so that's hopefully a good chip on the shoulder going into the home playoff game.

What do you mean we? You jumped off the bandwagon, with a parachute (your words)

24champ 12-15-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3999516)
We play like chit when it counts most...........

Same as I told you all about 05, barely beating Brady with a lot of help and last year when our defense looked all world against Chumps and we lost to playoff caliber teams.........

Instead of being honest you orange colored glasses wearing fools attack anyone for telling the truth just because you don't like it.

What the **** does 2005 have to do with this season???


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.