The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   protests in Ukraine...what's it about? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113256)

mhgaffney 12-07-2013 01:40 PM

protests in Ukraine...what's it about?
 
Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 07, 2013
"Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

for the rest
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm

mhgaffney 12-07-2013 01:46 PM

Meanwhile, the US appears to have persuaded its ally Taiwan -- a corrupt crony state -- to weigh in against China's newly announced air defense zone.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/...ne_893253.html

Johnykbr 12-07-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3990030)
Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 07, 2013
"Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

for the rest
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm

Come on man, the Ukrainians despise the Russians and don't want the government to cozy back up with them. Not everything has the CIA behind it.

W*GS 12-07-2013 03:53 PM

More gaffe being PCR's bukkake boy.

Pony Boy 04-26-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3990030)
Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 07, 2013
"Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

for the rest
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm


The best part of this article are some of the posted comments ........

pelle34lindbergh:

America could barely afford the $$ cost of global containment of Russian and Chinese spheres of influence when Washington had the money to do it. It can't do this anymore -- no matter how much "quantitative easing" the US Federal Reserve, Japan's, the EU, and other European central banks can muster to back up US foreign policy.

Nor can we expect the peoples of countries who had to suffer through decades of authoritarian and banana republican autocrats just to stand up for US foreign policy to keep accepting the austere national budgets they'll be suffering through for the next several years.

mhgaffney 04-28-2014 11:30 AM

You won't see this in the mainstream US media. MHG

Why Neocons Seek to Destabilize Russia
April 27, 2014

Exclusive: Any propaganda war starts by planting stories that your target is getting rich, whether he is or isnít, the latest move in demonizing Vladimir Putin. But the larger question is what might happen if the neocons succeed in destabilizing nuclear-armed Russia, asks Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/04/27...bilize-russia/

Rohirrim 04-28-2014 01:11 PM

Roberts went around the bend a long time ago.

mhgaffney 04-28-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 4098801)
Roberts went around the bend a long time ago.

Whenever things get serious, Ro takes a fantasy break.

DenverBrit 04-28-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 4098871)
Whenever things get serious, Ro takes a fantasy break.

You should seriously consider taking a 'break from fantasy' yourself.

mhgaffney 04-28-2014 04:25 PM

John Embry has some powerful thoughts about how Washington's anti Russia campaign could come back to haunt the US. MHG

Putin Could Win an economic war with the West

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne..._The_West.html

W*GS 04-28-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBrit (Post 4098967)
You should seriously consider taking a 'break from fantasy' yourself.

He'd have to leave the crapper to do that.

W*GS 04-28-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 4098975)
John Embry has some powerful thoughts about how Washington's anti Russia campaign could come back to haunt the US.

He's just trying to scare gold bugs so he can move product.

Of course you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book.

You probably think you need testosterone replacement therapy too, flaccid one.

mhgaffney 04-28-2014 05:49 PM

W*gs appears to be in denial about the massive gold/silver manipulation currently underway -- to save the US dollar.

That manipulation seeks to disrupt and control free market mechanisms. Adam Smith is probably turning over in his grave.

But others around the world, including Putin, surely understand what is going on. Two can play the same game.

Should a smart well financed state decide to spoil the party, the Fed would be powerless to stop the rapid spike in the price of gold/silver.

What goes around...comes around. MHG

DenverBrit 04-28-2014 06:34 PM

As usual, Gaffo has no idea what he's talking about.

Bronco Yoda 04-28-2014 06:45 PM

So does this mean I should buy, sell or just sleep on the bars of gold I've been hoarding. And... is this bunker I built under my house with gas masks and powdered food still a good investment?

mhgaffney 04-29-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda (Post 4099065)
So does this mean I should buy, sell or just sleep on the bars of gold I've been hoarding. And... is this bunker I built under my house with gas masks and powdered food still a good investment?

Hold on, bro. Hold on.

One day, that gold will go up like a rocket

Rohirrim 04-29-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 4099028)
W*gs appears to be in denial about the massive gold/silver manipulation currently underway -- to save the US dollar.

That manipulation seeks to disrupt and control free market mechanisms. Adam Smith is probably turning over in his grave.

But others around the world, including Putin, surely understand what is going on. Two can play the same game.

Should a smart well financed state decide to spoil the party, the Fed would be powerless to stop the rapid spike in the price of gold/silver.

What goes around...comes around. MHG

And how would that be any different from Goldman Sachs hoarding aluminum, or the Koch Brothers keeping oil in tankers off shore to drive up the price? Commodities. The dollar is not pegged to gold.

mhgaffney 04-29-2014 11:34 AM

Well if you believe in a free market then you should be pissed about any and all of this.

The truth is the markets are rigged and manipulated -- and have been for a long time.

But the manipulation of gold is illegal. The SEC is authorized to hold those guilty responsible but as we know thanks to a recent whistleblower, the SEC officials played along with rampant illegality in order to garner high paying jobs with Goldman after leaving government service.

In other words, the regulators are hopelessly corrupt and this agrees with everything else we have learned about the SEC. For example, we know they buried the evidence of insider trading in the days before 9/11.

That evidence -- among other evidence -- proves that 9/11 was an inside job. But patriots like you are too confused to add two plus two -- and so are left to escape into fantasy whenever reality threatens to expose your deep denial. MHG

Bronco Yoda 04-29-2014 12:36 PM

It's absolutely being manipulated. I don't have much gold, but I do have silver.

DenverBrit 04-29-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 4099321)
And how would that be any different from Goldman Sachs hoarding aluminum, or the Koch Brothers keeping oil in tankers off shore to drive up the price? Commodities. The dollar is not pegged to gold.

It's a 'conspiracy' and Gaffo is all in.

DenverBrit 04-29-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 4099328)
Well if you believe in a free market then you should be pissed about any and all of this.

The truth is the markets are rigged and manipulated -- and have been for a long time.

But the manipulation of gold is illegal. The SEC is authorized to hold those guilty responsible but as we know thanks to a recent whistleblower, the SEC officials played along with rampant illegality in order to garner high paying jobs with Goldman after leaving government service.

In other words, the regulators are hopelessly corrupt and this agrees with everything else we have learned about the SEC. For example, we know they buried the evidence of insider trading in the days before 9/11.

That evidence -- among other evidence -- proves that 9/11 was an inside job. But patriots like you are too confused to add two plus two -- and so are left to escape into fantasy whenever reality threatens to expose your deep denial. MHG

There ya go, it's all come full circle. Gold manipulation and 911 are all one big conspiracy.

Somebody water Gaffney.

mhgaffney 04-29-2014 02:57 PM

Fools refuse to review the evidence because if they did they would have to face the facts and change their views. They might also have to act --

Here are the facts about the insider trading prior to 9/11. MHG

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...e-dark-side-2/

DenverBrit 04-29-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 4099629)
Fools refuse to review the evidence because if they did they would have to face the facts and change their views. They might also have to act --

Here are the facts about the insider trading prior to 9/11. MHG

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...e-dark-side-2/

No, that's just more of the same discredited nonsense you keep repeating.

'Buy my book'....you're a shameless, self-promoting charlatan.

mhgaffney 04-29-2014 03:42 PM

The proof is in the notes.

Stupid ignorant Americans who refuse to read because they fear the truth. They stick their heads deeper into the sand and attack the messengers.

Same old shyte.

DenverBrit 05-01-2014 12:34 PM

What Putin stole from the Ukraine.

http://www.lovethesepics.com/2014/03...ruins-38-pics/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.