The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   No Clady No Title (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112628)

wolf754life 10-20-2013 09:54 PM

No Clady No Title
 
bump the receivers, rush manning

chris clark bar was exposed

this will cost the team dearly

holy bad blocking CC 75

Eldorado 10-20-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947511)
bump the receivers, rush manning

chris clark bar was exposed

this will cost the team dearly

holy bad blocking CC 75

Why do you only post alot when we lose? Are you a chief troll? Serious question.

rolandftw 10-20-2013 09:58 PM

you should stop posting threads

Action 10-20-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947511)
bump the receivers, rush manning

chris clark bar was exposed

this will cost the team dearly

holy bad blocking CC 75

Yes, because every team has the NFL sack leader on their team.

wolf754life 10-20-2013 09:59 PM

this oline isn't going to get better...

fanboys said don't worry, vasquez can play tackle, even though he never started a game until the injury to franklin.

fanboys said clark was a small drop off from clady

the lack of pragmatism around here is very upsetting, sometimes the truth hurts

stop pretending its 16-0 time all the time

Action 10-20-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947537)
stop pretending its 16-0 time all the time

It's not, but judging by many idiots on this forum including you, you'd think we'd need to go 16-0 to win the SB.

We made many mistakes this game, and we still had a chance at the very end after numerous **** ups.

baja 10-20-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947537)
this oline isn't going to get better...

fanboys said don't worry, vasquez can play tackle, even though he never started a game until the injury to franklin.

fanboys said clark was a small drop off from clady

the lack of pragmatism around here is very upsetting, sometimes the truth hurts

stop pretending its 16-0 time all the time


Isn't Franklin coming back next week.

ZONA 10-20-2013 10:02 PM

Well you are a very doom and gloom kinda guy. I don't think for a second anybody here will say Clark is even close to the same player Clady is. Just no f'n way. Clark got schooled tonight. That's for damn sure.

Eldorado 10-20-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947537)
this oline isn't going to get better...

fanboys said don't worry, vasquez can play tackle, even though he never started a game until the injury to franklin.

fanboys said clark was a small drop off from clady

the lack of pragmatism around here is very upsetting, sometimes the truth hurts

stop pretending its 16-0 time all the time

I think I'll go read the KC troll thread. Kinda the same. At least they're not, you know, PRETENDING to be a bronco fan.

Action 10-20-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3947553)
Isn't Franklin coming back next week.

I'd say they give him another week off going into the Bye.

KevinJames 10-20-2013 10:06 PM

man....

why even post this? just to bring people down?

****a you ain't nostradamus, post this **** on a non broncos forum or something. they lose one game and people wanna jump off a bridge.

we are still good one of the best teams in the NFL we had a rough night we are better than the chiefs and we will prove it later this year.

Gutless Drunk 10-20-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3947553)
Isn't Franklin coming back next week.

Allegedly, but that's also what they said about Woodyard

Agamemnon 10-20-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 3947568)
Well you are a very doom and gloom kinda guy. I don't think for a second anybody here will say Clark is even close to the same player Clady is. Just no f'n way. Clark got schooled tonight. That's for damn sure.

Clady has had bad games too though. Chris Clark has been great for the most part. Mathis has been doing this to nearly everyone he's faced so far this year by the way.

wolf754life 10-20-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk (Post 3947636)
Allegedly, but that's also what they said about Woodyard

Exactly, woodyard was probable to return to the dallas game

now when we need him most he can't suit it uP?

something is rotten in the cotton

Finger Roll 10-20-2013 10:14 PM

Still only lost by 6 points on the road against a very good team. Scoring 33 points on an off game by most of the offense is pretty good.

Guess Who 10-20-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finger Roll (Post 3947668)
Still only lost by 6 points on the road against a very good team. Scoring 33 points on an off game by most of the offense is pretty good.

Yeah considering Denver turned the ball over three times had numerous bone-headed penalties they really out played the Colts. I am not too worried. Denver just needs to get healthy.

Action 10-20-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finger Roll (Post 3947668)
Still only lost by 6 points on the road against a very good team. Scoring 33 points on an off game by most of the offense is pretty good.

Nah Bro, fire Elway, Fire Fox, Fire Gase, Fire JDR, Cut Von Miller, Shoot Peyton Manning, Hang and skin Ronnie Hillman, Rape Decker, chop Julius Thomas legs off, rob Bowlen, and nuke Invesco.

And trade a 7th for Aaron Rodgers, next years 7th for Calvin Johnson, and the year afters for Adrian Peterson, and a conditional for Jimmy Graham, and lets just mail the Seahawks a bag of Skittles for for their secondary...and take the Cowboys stadium and helicopter it over in place of Invesco after nuke.

Oh and bring Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Michael Strahan back in a time machine.

/end average orangemane poster.

TDmvp 10-20-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3947686)
Nah Bro, fire Elway, Fire Fox, Fire Gase, Fire JDR, Cut Von Miller, Shoot Peyton Manning, Hang and skin Ronnie Hillman, Rape Decker, chop Julius Thomas legs off, rob Bowlen, and nuke Invesco.

And trade a 7th for Aaron Rodgers, next years 7th for Calvin Johnson, and the year afters for Adrian Peterson, and a conditional for Jimmy Graham, and lets just mail the Seahawks a bag of Skittles for for their secondary.

/end average orangemane poster.

Quality stuff man... Well played.

Arkie 10-20-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947537)
the lack of pragmatism around here is very upsetting

Why should it upset you that fans of your own team are optimistic when they've been having success? It's been a fun season to be a Broncos fan so far. Why not enjoy it with the rest of us?

SoCalBronco 10-20-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3947553)
Isn't Franklin coming back next week.

Shanny vs. Broncos next week. :wiggle:

The Turkey Sandwich Bowl

ZONA 10-21-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3947511)
bump the receivers, rush manning

chris clark bar was exposed

this will cost the team dearly

holy bad blocking CC 75

You can't just enjoy the ring at the end. You have to enjoy the ride dude. There's going to be ups and downs all season. That's the NFL. That's sports. You can't be an ostrich and just stick your head in the sand and be afraid and then when we do win the ring you pull your head out and do a happy dance. Look, you're either all in or not. You can't be a part time fan. That's not how we Broncos fans roll. You dig?

Agamemnon 10-21-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guess Who (Post 3947679)
Yeah considering Denver turned the ball over three times had numerous bone-headed penalties they really out played the Colts. I am not too worried. Denver just needs to get healthy.

The turnovers and bone-headed penalties are the things you should be worried about. They've been this **** for the past season and a half. I mean they fumble the ball at least twice every game it feels like to me.

FireFly 10-21-2013 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 3947568)
Well you are a very doom and gloom kinda guy. I don't think for a second anybody here will say Clark is even close to the same player Clady is. Just no f'n way. Clark got schooled tonight. That's for damn sure.

I don't know about that. Wasn't there a thread only yesterday or the day before saying that Clark was the 2nd best O-lineman and that he'd outperformed Clady?

There are some serious Orange colored glasses around here. I agree that our O-line in general got schooled tonight. Run blocking wasn't exactly epic thats for sure


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.