The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Week 6 podcast questions... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112537)

Archer81 10-13-2013 07:45 PM

Week 6 podcast questions...

and go...

:Broncos:

Vegas_Bronco 10-13-2013 07:49 PM

What is this teams greatest matchup weakness vs Indy?

broncosteven 10-13-2013 08:17 PM

What has changed in our pass coverage over the last couple weeks? Is is just poor safety play in the pass game, depth issue, or pass rush?

Do you feel Von will return in full beast mode or will he take some time to play back to form? Do you feel his return will shore up the above pass coverage issues?

broncosteven 10-13-2013 08:21 PM

You guys need to limit the amount of Wham intros this week during the Khan report as there is a lot to talk about regarding the juggling of the OL.

I wonder if Kahn felt the way I do when I read the Kranz Dictum when Kuper went back in at RG and opened a huge hole for KM to walk into the end zone.

El Guapo 10-13-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3939264)
What has changed in our pass coverage over the last couple weeks? Is is just poor safety play in the pass game, depth issue, or pass rush?

Do you feel Von will return in full beast mode or will he take some time to play back to form? Do you feel his return will shore up the above pass coverage issues?

This. Why the heck couldnt we cover Blackmon today?

Were the Jags being dirty going after Manning (and his knees) early in the game? What solution is their to our oline problem w the possibility of losing Franklin. My biggest concern is the fact that Holliday is his penis.

randerson1184 10-13-2013 08:28 PM

How much of our defensive struggles are a result of Woodyard's absence? Did it at all look like we were sand-bagging tactics today?

Miss I. 10-13-2013 08:52 PM

There "appeared" to be some gaps in the defense. How much of that is due to our injured players? Is this going to be problem going forward or what remedies do you anticipate might be used to address this and how will it be tailored to Indy?

Champ Bailey seems to have incited some let's go with interesting responses today. How much merit is there regarding his performance and how much is just Wolf being off his medication and/or drunk off his ass?

what do you anticipate that Indy learned from our performance today and how will they apply it to us? How can Denver deal with that and do you think Peyton will have any particular advantages or disadvantages walking into his old stomping grounds?

The problems with the snaps, a trend or likely singular to this game? Mostly curiosity, but admittedly watching the game it threw me a bit.

are Archer and Kaylore going to wear Chaps this time? And if so will pictures be posted because as you know:
:worthless:

One other note to TJ: when are you going to make a Manning Smilie? Or perhaps a Von? If you do Von, will he be surrounded by a giant Mary leaf?

Thanks gentlemen. I do love your show.

SonOfLe-loLang 10-13-2013 08:52 PM

Is anyone healthy?

Archer81 10-13-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3939297)
Is anyone healthy?

Colquit.

SonOfLe-loLang 10-13-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer81 (Post 3939298)
Colquit.

Phew. Ok no more questions from me

Vegas_Bronco 10-14-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer81 (Post 3939298)
Colquit.

Actually his azz was numb at the end of the game...might need rehab.

ludo21 10-14-2013 06:50 AM

Whats the best way to slow down Luck next week?

DENVERDUI55 10-14-2013 07:24 AM

Is it true that if a team averages 3 sacks a game is there anything wrong with the pass rush?

El Guapo 10-14-2013 07:25 AM

We're all the passes to Moreno checkdowns or designed? In my drunken state i lost track. If option 1, how come none of our other offensive weapons couldnt get open? Hopefully it was just a hiccup.

crush17 10-14-2013 07:40 AM

Yeah I have a question...

Since when is scoring 35 pts and winning by 16 to improve to 6-0 considered "winning ugly"?

I just can't believe how spoiled everyone is in Broncos Country.

Some teams won't score 35 in a game all season!

DENVERDUI55 10-14-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crush17 (Post 3939530)

Since when is scoring 35 pts and winning by 16 to improve to 6-0 considered "winning ugly"?

When it is 9 pts under your average against the worst team since 0 and 16 lions.

Powderaddict 10-14-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crush17 (Post 3939530)

And a follow up:

When is it ok to boo your own team?

I say never. And those that did are crap fans IMO. But it could be an interesting topic.

El Guapo 10-14-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powderaddict (Post 3939538)
And a follow up:

When is it ok to boo your own team?

I say never. And those that did are crap fans IMO. But it could be an interesting topic.

Fans were booing?!?! Thats ridiculous.

Did you see that Texans fans were cheering when Schaub got hurt? Talk about bad fans..

BroncoBuff 10-14-2013 10:58 AM

With musical chairs on the offensive line, I'm getting a little queasy about the stupid chiefs. I've avoided the thought as long as I can, but they lead the league in sacks, interceptions and yards allowed ... if Franklin is out awhile... what, Winston Justice?

It's not baseball where you trade for a talented player if you're in the hunt down the stretch, but we gotta do better than Winston Justice.

ZONA 10-14-2013 12:12 PM

I think the 2 biggest issues in this game were:

1) 3 fumbles lost - PM and Manram having big issues with the snaps
2) Blackmon - that was ridiculous. 200 yards - really?