The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Watching the KC vs Raider game and.... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112529)

Kevin8Nine 10-13-2013 12:16 PM

Watching the KC vs Raider game and....

I just dont see either of these teams beating us. Its actually frustrating watching this game. Both of their offenses 3 and out more often than not. I think the dallas game made these forums a little nervous about KC. But we are literally on a whole differnent level than KC. Smith takes care of the ball, but in order to beat us they need to be able to get 1st downs and touchdowns constantly and consistantly. Not happening. We will beat KC both in Den and KC. Our offense is just too good.

canadianbroncosfan 10-13-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin8Nine (Post 3937857)
I just dont see either of these teams beating us. Its actually frustrating watching this game. Both of their offenses 3 and out more often than not. I think the dallas game made these forums a little nervous about KC. But we are literally on a whole differnent level than KC. Cassel takes care of the ball, but in order to beat us they need to be able to get 1st downs and touchdowns constantly and consistantly. Not happening. We will beat KC both in Den and KC. Our offense is just too good.

Are you sure you're not watching the Vikings-Panthers game? That's the only game Cassel is playing in.

frerottenextelway 10-13-2013 12:26 PM

Only teams that have a chance against us are ones that can put up 40+. San Diego has that potential. Chiefs don't. Don't think those will be competitive games.

randerson1184 10-13-2013 12:27 PM

Yeah, I'm liking our chances against KC. Smith has terrible long-range accuracy. That offense absolutely cannot threaten D's with the deep ball. I think we'll come in and play press-man coverage on the wide-outs, rotate our safeties down to shut down their screen/run game, and Miller should get some good pressure on Captain Dink-&-Dunk.

Their blitzes have been effective against Oakland, but that won't work against us. We match up pretty well with KC.

frerottenextelway 10-13-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan (Post 3937860)
Are you sure you're not watching the Vikings-Panthers game? That's the only game Cassel is playing in.

Is there really a difference lol

delany 10-13-2013 12:44 PM

KC can D up. Manning will need to stay upright.

No matter how good or bad teams are...divisional games are always tough.

rolandftw 10-13-2013 12:45 PM

Yeah, don't see KC beating Denver, unless Denver spots them 10-14 points

Punisher 10-13-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin8Nine (Post 3937857)
I just dont see either of these teams beating us. Its actually frustrating watching this game. Both of their offenses 3 and out more often than not. I think the dallas game made these forums a little nervous about KC. But we are literally on a whole differnent level than KC. Smith takes care of the ball, but in order to beat us they need to be able to get 1st downs and touchdowns constantly and consistantly. Not happening. We will beat KC both in Den and KC. Our offense is just too good.

Von Miller, Chris Harris, Champ Bailey and Woodyard all not playing (woodyard and harris) both hurt before points racked up. Not a bit worried about the Dallas game

frerottenextelway 10-13-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delany (Post 3937903)
KC can D up. Manning will need to stay upright.

No matter how good or bad teams are...divisional games are always tough.

Dated cliche. Manning barely gets sacked.

frerottenextelway 10-13-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher (Post 3937905)
Von Miller, Chris Harris, Champ Bailey and Woodyard all not playing (woodyard and harris) both hurt before points racked up. Not a bit worried about the Dallas game

Told my buddy beforehand if Denver loses a game, it will be that Dallas game. SD is the only threat left on our schedule.

gyldenlove 10-13-2013 12:51 PM

It will be the away game at KC, just because we tend to lose in December in KC and I think the team will be due for a loss to get everybody down to earth and focused for the rest of the season.

delany 10-13-2013 12:55 PM

We got Dallas's best shot. I am sure we will get everybodys.

This team has a target on it normally reserved for SB winners and the Patriots due to all the pub and Manning lovefest.

frerottenextelway 10-13-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3937913)
It will be the away game at KC, just because we tend to lose in December in KC and I think the team will be due for a loss to get everybody down to earth and focused for the rest of the season.

Do u think we'll score under 30, or they'll score over it? We match up so well with them.

Vegas_Bronco 10-13-2013 01:03 PM

FUUUUMBLE!!!!...Raiders get the KC fumble inside the redzone.