The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Obama wanted to give guns to her enemy? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112505)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-10-2013 10:10 PM

Obama wanted to give guns to her enemy?
 
<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:429606" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b>The Daily Show</b> <br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-10-2013 10:16 PM

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:429610" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b>The Daily Show</b> <br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-10-2013 10:35 PM

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:429611" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b>The Daily Show</b> <br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 10-11-2013 08:58 AM

A new Gallup poll finds that Republicans are now viewed favorably by just 28 percent of Americans, the lowest such rating for either party since the question was first asked in 1992.

http://www.bartcop.com/tb-carve-pumpkin-13.jpg

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-11-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN (Post 3936837)
A new Gallup poll finds that Republicans are now viewed favorably by just 28 percent of Americans, the lowest such rating for either party since the question was first asked in 1992.

http://www.bartcop.com/tb-carve-pumpkin-13.jpg

This is your rebuttal to a 14 year old girl getting shot in the face with a gun?!?

W*GS 10-11-2013 06:39 PM

How soon the Right forgets...

http://www.peterwerbe.com/rumsfeld_saddam.jpg

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-11-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3937212)
How soon the Right forgets...

http://www.peterwerbe.com/rumsfeld_saddam.jpg

Ahhhh! The old look over there at that bad behavior while our guy Fux $h!t up. LOL good one. I'll have to remember that one. When the IRS is all up in ELF or AFL-CIO a$$.

W*GS 10-11-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3937215)
Ahhhh! The old look over there at that bad behavior while our guy Fux $h!t up.

Your guys fuxed up, colossally. That's about the only thing Rethugs are good at.

defenseman 10-11-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3937217)
Your guys fuxed up, colossally. That's about the only thing Rethugs are good at.

Both parties have cornered the market on stupidity at different points in history. Obama epitomizes stupidity at this point in time.....and shall continue to do so until his demise.

W*GS 10-11-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defenseman (Post 3937236)
Both parties have cornered the market on stupidity at different points in history. Obama epitomizes stupidity at this point in time.....and shall continue to do so until his demise.

Obama at his most stupid is smarter than your boy Bush.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-11-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3937241)
Obama at his most stupid is smarter than your boy Bush.

LOL. Yet Big "o" has adopted most everything that Bush did. Its like the honor student copying off the flunky. You a special kind of stupid.

W*GS 10-11-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3937245)
LOL. Yet Big "o" has adopted most everything that Bush did. Its like the honor student copying off the flunky. You a special kind of stupid.

Thanks for admitting that Bush was a flunky.

You can't help but be self-defeating, but that's what righties do.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-12-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3937248)
Thanks for admitting that Bush was a flunky.

You can't help but be self-defeating, but that's what righties do.

Thanks for comfirming how stupid you are. Good night mouth breather.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.