The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   no game day thread WTF (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112088)

09-15-2013 08:37 AM

no game day thread WTF

when ever the real guy posts his thread this one can be deleted but i wana talk some F'n fooootballll !!!

ok so is it good luck or bad luck that im wearing my von miller jersey today.

i did not end up buying tickets for the game for all those that care (no body)

i will be going to a local bar/restaurant and watching the st louis game with my friend who is a die hard fan of theirs. there not a bad team to root for . hes kinda convinced that sam bradford is the second coming of peyton manning. i try to tell him nicely that bradford is a bum but he doesnt listen. i guess hes an ok qb if they gave him some real receivers. JARED COOK is going to be a STUD this year.

what do we think about the news developing in tampa bay? should oakland trade for josh freeman? should they suck it up for bridgewater? should they develope pryor? also ill declare the loser of todays oakland game vs jacksonville will have the top pick in this years draft. you can take that to the bank

GO BRONCOS

Broncos_OTM 09-15-2013 08:44 AM

Oakland shouldn't touch freeman. Why would they want him. Not with the extra surrounding him.

Broncos_OTM 09-15-2013 08:45 AM

I think I seen here in Denver were getting philly and SD and kc Dallas. I wanna see the hype on Kfc and I wanna see philly offense.

09-15-2013 08:50 AM

here's to hoping the cowboys crush the chefs

tonight's game should be good, but MNF looks like a snoozer

ND Bronco Fan 09-15-2013 08:51 AM

I am going to nap during the jv games and then get wasted watching the broncos shove it up the giants bleeeeeeep

09-15-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM (Post 3914811)
Oakland shouldn't touch freeman. Why would they want him. Not with the extra surrounding him.

HES Got just enough talent to tease them and not enough brains to put it all together. hes the kind of guy to do 'just enough' to hang aroudn for a 4 year contract but always leave them wanting for more. the perfect kind of raiders player

09-15-2013 08:54 AM

if schiano wasn't such a dumbass this freeman situation would be smooth sailing

bowtown 09-15-2013 08:58 AM

I'll be in at MetLife for the game. Heading into enemy territory. Look for me on TV, I'll be the guy covered in beer.

09-15-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 3914821)
I'll be in at MetLife for the game. Heading into enemy territory. Look for me on TV, I'll be the guy covered in beer.

i dont think youll have a problem with the fans

bowtown 09-15-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g6matty (Post 3914823)
i dont think youll have a problem with the fans

I'm not worried about the fans, I'm worried about my wife who lives and dies Giants and loves pouring beer on me.

Broncos_OTM 09-15-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g6matty (Post 3914816)
HES Got just enough talent to tease them and not enough brains to put it all together. hes the kind of guy to do 'just enough' to hang aroudn for a 4 year contract but always leave them wanting for more. the perfect kind of raiders player

You have a known quantity with josh. You don't with bridgewater I think its not even a question. Not to mention pPryor has shown a bit of gamness to himself

Broncos_OTM 09-15-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 3914821)

Wring your jersey out in a cup and tell em thanks for the beer

Gutless Drunk 09-15-2013 11:56 AM

Denver Broncos ‏@DenverBroncos 1m
Inactive vs. @Giants: QB Z. Dysert, CB C. Bailey, TE J. Dreessen, RB C.J. Anderson, G J. Moffitt, G C. Kuper, CB Q. Jammer