The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This made my day.... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111819)

Bronco Rob 08-22-2013 10:32 PM

This made my day....

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ps64b80349.gif

:thumbs:

theAPAOps5 08-22-2013 10:39 PM

Awesome

Requiem 08-22-2013 10:56 PM

Soon Roger Goodell bans finger pointing. Realizes he is to blame.

Doggcow 08-22-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3899465)

Lol

Mile High 81 08-22-2013 11:49 PM

He got benched for that one

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ting-tom-brady

Dr. Broncenstein 08-23-2013 12:05 AM

That's going to be expensive. And it was totally worth it.

08-23-2013 12:51 AM

Well I guess the Pats' season is over too now...

Bronco Rob 08-23-2013 05:21 PM

it made my day today is well.

Mogulseeker 08-23-2013 05:26 PM

I wonder why every one is gunning for Brady like that, but not Manning. I can't remmember a time that this has happened with Manning. It's now twice in two years with Brady.

Mogulseeker 08-23-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Rob (Post 3899910)
it made my day today is well.

Did you just bump your own post acting like another poster?

Did you forget to log on to your alternate account, lol?

08-23-2013 05:29 PM

idiot

errand 08-23-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert (Post 3899916)
I wonder why every one is gunning for Brady like that, but not Manning. I can't remmember a time that this has happened with Manning. It's now twice in two years with Brady.

Well Lions players do work in a very depressing city.....in fact they're probably the only people who have jobs in Detroit these days...or maybe it is because Manning's wife (as far as we know) doesn't throw team mates under the bus if they drop a pass like Gisell did after Welker dropped a pass that might have won the game for the Pats.

But I think it has more to do with the Patriots success the past decade and a half especially after Brady became their starting QB...since 1996 they've enjoyed 6 AFC titles, 6 SB appearances, 3 NFL titles.

Much like when the Cowboys were once called "America's Team". Roger Staubach told a story of how Eagles LB Bill Bergey sacked him and knocked the wind out of him, and said "Take that America's QB"

When one franhcise is successful and the other one isn't.....it can cause animosity.

BroncoMan4ever 08-23-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert (Post 3899916)

It has to do with class and respect. Peyton simply plays the game. He is the best, he knows it but doesn't make it a point to shove it down people's throats. Brady is a gloryhound. No one guns for guys like Manning or Brees because they aren't a dick like Brady

errand 08-23-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3899970)
It has to do with class and respect. Peyton simply plays the game. He is the best, he knows it but doesn't make it a point to shove it down people's throats. Brady is a gloryhound. No one guns for guys like Manning or Brees because they aren't a dick like Brady

when has Brady ever shoved his greatness down other player's throats?

Now Pats fans perhaps have spewed bull**** about how great Tom Brady is, and I admit his wife will throw his team mates under the bus, but I've not heard Brady himself toot his own horn about how great he is. If he has, please post the links or interviews.

BroncoMan4ever 08-23-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3899975)

Now Pats fans perhaps have spewed bull**** about how great Tom Brady is, and I admit his wife will throw his team mates under the bus, but I've not heard Brady himself toot his own horn about how great he is. If he has, please post the links or interviews.

The guy is an arrogant prick. That isn't news

GoBroncos DownUnder 08-23-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

IMO: Patriots v Ravens is what "did it" for Brady, whining for flags when someone "almost" hit him low (Suggs), slide kicking Ed Reed and generally being "mouthy" because he knows he is protected by the refs.

I mean, c'mon, he has a rule named after him about getting hit low ... if the league was fair, it would be the "Carson Palmer Rule"! ;)

Bronco Rob 08-23-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3899970)

This is exactly why he is so loathed by everyone that plays in the NFL.

broncosteven 08-23-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Could be all those years when they were up 40 and went for 2 rather than kick a FG you know, "to give other teams the chance to stop them"?

I wonder if it wasn't all those years of running scores up?

baja 08-23-2013 08:25 PM

It's all about the "Patriot Way"

We had a huge dose of that when McD was here remember?

"The Player"

08-23-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert (Post 3899919)
Did you just bump your own post acting like another poster?

Did you forget to log on to your alternate account, lol?

The best thing about this is 80% of Bronco Rob's posts already consist of bumping his own threads.

Bronco Rob 08-23-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shananahan (Post 3900037)
The best thing about this is 80% of Bronco Rob's posts already consist of bumping his own threads.

SimonFletcher73 08-23-2013 09:38 PM

Maybe the generation, but nobody was pulling that stuff on Marino-Elway-Kelly-Montana after 13-14 years in the league. They'd get hurt.

gunns 08-23-2013 09:48 PM

Maybe it's because some have seen what I saw in the AFC Divisional game in Denver when Lynch made Brady's night miserable and Brady reacting like a brat. He portrays himself as humble but he showed his true self that night. It's almost like Brady is like his fans and most definitely like his coach, as if he's owed wins and if he doesn't get them, let's throw a tantrum. Usually by being subtle, not giving the other team credit, or through his wife.

08-24-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3899465)

It is banned, the guy got a 15 yard penalty and he was pulled from the game.

08-24-2013 12:34 AM

Has anyone watched that game? I heard rumblings last year that Brady's arm isn't what it used to be and seeing this game he did not look good and never really pushed the ball deep. It makes you wonder.