The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Watch LA State Senator Completely Destroy Liberalism in This Incredible Appeal to Black Americans (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111818)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 08-22-2013 10:25 PM

Watch LA State Senator Completely Destroy Liberalism in This Incredible Appeal to Black Americans
 
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1-s0LL_1Vk0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch LA State Senator Completely Destroy Liberalism in This Incredible Appeal to Black Americans

08-22-2013 11:01 PM

Very nice. Never heard of this guy before.

Requiem 08-22-2013 11:18 PM

So what? So lets dance! *rodney dangerfield*

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 08-23-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3899439)
Very nice. Never heard of this guy before.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8oOysfAAsmQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The reason he's "famous" is because he switched parties. Don't know why?

08-23-2013 01:45 PM

Surely he's been called an Oreo and water boy, yes?

08-23-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3899445)
So what? So lets dance! *rodney dangerfield*

We would be much more compatible if you were into minions...

peacepipe 08-23-2013 02:02 PM

Figures,he is from a state that over a quarter of rethugs blame obama for the poor Katrina response.

08-23-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3899740)
Figures,he is from a state that over a quarter of rethugs blame obama for the poor Katrina response.

Brilliant. You have to outright lie to score political points. The poor Katrina response from Nagin, you mean? All those submerged school buses that should have been used to evacuate, for example, or those looting police officers wandering around Wal Mart with the thieves? There tends to be "poor response" when something happens that never happened before, such as NOLA going underwater or the Columbine massacre. People learn from these incidents and if they happen again, response is much more coordinated.

Katrina is a perfect example of where so many on the left have tried to blame the alleged racism of GW Bush for unsatisfactory disaster reponse while ignoring poor local management by corrupt politicians (Nagin was later brought up on corruption charges).

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 08-23-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3899893)
Brilliant. You have to outright lie to score political points. The poor Katrina response from Nagin, you mean? All those submerged school buses that should have been used to evacuate, for example, or those looting police officers wandering around Wal Mart with the thieves? There tends to be "poor response" when something happens that never happened before, such as NOLA going underwater or the Columbine massacre. People learn from these incidents and if they happen again, response is much more coordinated.

Katrina is a perfect example of where so many on the left have tried to blame the alleged racism of GW Bush for unsatisfactory disaster reponse while ignoring poor local management by corrupt politicians (Nagin was later brought up on corruption charges).

All Libs and Dems have are lies.

houghtam 08-23-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3900071)
All Libs and Dems have are lies.

You're dumb. No, you're dumber than dumb.

^ Not a lie.

Hotwheelz 08-24-2013 02:16 AM

That's all well and good... except the government is partially responsible for the internet and we might not be watching his video without it.

And it's kinda racist to imply that every black family is on welfare, food stamps and medicaid.

peacepipe 08-24-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3899893)
Brilliant. You have to outright lie to score political points. The poor Katrina response from Nagin, you mean? All those submerged school buses that should have been used to evacuate, for example, or those looting police officers wandering around Wal Mart with the thieves? There tends to be "poor response" when something happens that never happened before, such as NOLA going underwater or the Columbine massacre. People learn from these incidents and if they happen again, response is much more coordinated.

Katrina is a perfect example of where so many on the left have tried to blame the alleged racism of GW Bush for unsatisfactory disaster reponse while ignoring poor local management by corrupt politicians (Nagin was later brought up on corruption charges).

LOL it's not a lie. And nagin had nothing to do with the federal response. Who was president at the time? I never believed it to be racism but pure incompetence.

08-24-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3900105)
LOL it's not a lie. And nagin had nothing to do with the federal response. Who was president at the time? I never believed it to be racism but pure incompetence.

Ignoring the lack of local response smacks at minimum of politics. They were the front lines and failed and the media (as well as most liberals) have ignored it in favor of bashing Bush. Smells like political opportunism.

peacepipe 08-24-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3900167)
Ignoring the lack of local response smacks at minimum of politics. They were the front lines and failed and the media (as well as most liberals) have ignored it in favor of bashing Bush. Smells like political opportunism.

I noticed you blatantly ignore the fact that local jurisdictions don't have the resources to deal with devastating events like Katrina. If local jurisdictions did have the resources and ability then FEMA would go out of business. From floods,tornados, to hurricanes that bring that kind of devastation,the Fed always takes lead,always has. Guess who was foolish enough to think like you do? GWB. Hence why he caught the brunt of the blame.

08-24-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3900170)
I noticed you blatantly ignore the fact that local jurisdictions don't have the resources to deal with devastating events like Katrina. If local jurisdictions did have the resources and ability then FEMA would go out of business. From floods,tornados, to hurricanes that bring that kind of devastation,the Fed always takes lead,always has. Guess who was foolish enough to think like you do? GWB. Hence why he caught the brunt of the blame.

You've ignored my point. They had a small army of school buses that were left parked and eventually filled with water.

peacepipe 08-24-2013 01:27 PM

Everything that could've been done locally was done.

08-24-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3900189)
Everything that could've been done locally was done.

Clearly.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...110945636.jpeg

peacepipe 08-24-2013 03:08 PM

http://mediamatters.org/research/200...falseho/133796
LOL 2013 and you're still pushing a five yr debunked story.

08-24-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3900224)
http://mediamatters.org/research/200...falseho/133796
LOL 2013 and you're still pushing a five yr debunked story.

I'm not pushing anything. They could have and did not use such buses for evacuations. What is so difficult about that? You're excusing the city's lack of action by blaming it all on the feds.

Why?

For the record, dork, that article merely debunked the number of buses available the city didn't use that was made by some guy, not that the city couldn't have used those buses for some reason, as if restrained by a force from the sky.

Do you read your own damned articles?

gyldenlove 08-25-2013 07:58 PM

He says truth a lot for someone who doesn't say a lot of true things.

peacepipe 08-26-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3901046)
I'm not pushing anything. They could have and did not use such buses for evacuations. What is so difficult about that? You're excusing the city's lack of action by blaming it all on the feds.

Why?

For the record, dork, that article merely debunked the number of buses available the city didn't use that was made by some guy, not that the city couldn't have used those buses for some reason, as if restrained by a force from the sky.

Do you read your own damned articles?


Whether they used the buses or not,there still would've been tens of thousands left behind and would not change the fact that GWB & Co. ****ed up.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 08-26-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3901674)
Whether they used the buses or not,there still would've been tens of thousands left behind and would not change the fact that GWB & Co. ****ed up.

https://sphotos-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/h...05234552_n.jpg

TonyR 08-26-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3901046)
Do you read your own damned articles?

LOL I like how you conveniently ignore the major takeaway of this article. It clearly shows how the right wing media creates these false stories, every right wing web site and talking head excitedly grabs on to the story and runs with it, and everyone believes it. Even the so-called liberal media falls for it, and the legend takes root and grows. And this is the reality you live in. Blatant propaganda masqeurading as real news eagerly consumed by the ignorant masses who want to believe it. And even after being shown how you live in a false reality you'll keep believing in this media created reality. The right has always been better at this than the left, for whatever reason.

peacepipe 08-26-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3901690)

LOL get off the crack buddy.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 08-26-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3901713)
LOL get off the crack buddy.

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/h...21566122_n.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.