The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Bradley Decides He's Chelsea (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111808)

Rohirrim 08-22-2013 12:29 PM

Bradley Decides He's Chelsea
 
As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible. I hope that you will support me in this transition. I also request that, starting today, you refer to me by my new name and use the feminine pronoun (except in official mail to the confinement facility).
http://www.today.com/news/i-am-chels...ent-6C10974052

When I told my wife this morning that Bradley had decided to become a woman, she said, "Weren't they going to take care of that for him in prison?" :spit:

On a serious note, why is this guy/girl going to prison while the NSA grossly and blatantly violates the Constitution daily with complete impunity?

Pony Boy 08-22-2013 01:52 PM

He’s a lesbian trapped in a man’s body ……. I can see that. ROFL!

If I was facing a 35 year prison sentence, I would also want to serve it in a women’s prison. If you’re going to get raped why not let it be by a bunch of women.

08-22-2013 01:55 PM

When he attempted to appeal for a reduced sentence, he invoked gender identity disorder. Instead of asking for that to be treated, he's gone whole hog into it. I assume he wants the government to pay for his hormonal treatments.

08-22-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3899053)
On a serious note, why is this guy/girl going to prison while the NSA grossly and blatantly violates the Constitution daily with complete impunity?

Little fish/big fish.

baja 08-22-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3899053)
As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible. I hope that you will support me in this transition. I also request that, starting today, you refer to me by my new name and use the feminine pronoun (except in official mail to the confinement facility).
http://www.today.com/news/i-am-chels...ent-6C10974052

When I told my wife this morning that Bradley had decided to become a woman, she said, "Weren't they going to take care of that for him in prison?" :spit:

On a serious note, why is this guy/girl going to prison while the NSA grossly and blatantly violates the Constitution daily with complete impunity?

I give you credit for asking the question at least. Shocking that more citizens do not.

08-22-2013 08:26 PM

Clearly the NSA is run directly by the White House and nobody else, ultimately. I'm sure they're not the only branch of "defense" run that way, either.

Pony Boy 08-23-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3899053)
On a serious note, why is this guy/girl going to prison while the NSA grossly and blatantly violates the Constitution daily with complete impunity?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3899351)
Clearly the NSA is run directly by the White House and nobody else, ultimately. I'm sure they're not the only branch of "defense" run that way, either.

We have come a long way when we thought Watergate was as bad as it could possibly get as far as a political scandal goes. Obama and the NSA make Watergate look like a kindergarten prank........:rofl:

The Nixon administration's attempted to cover-up of its involvement in the 1972 break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. It was revealed that President Nixon had a tape-recording system in his offices and he had recorded many conversations. Recordings from these tapes implicated the president, revealing he had attempted to cover up the questionable (and illegal) goings-on that had taken place after the break-in.

orinjkrush 08-23-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3899118)
He’s a lesbian trapped in a man’s body ……. I can see that. ROFL!

If I was facing a 35 year prison sentence, I would also want to serve it in a women’s prison. If you’re going to get raped why not let it be by a bunch of women.

QFT. Love how he's/she's still fricking with the system. Now on both sides of the missionary position. :thumbs:

bronco militia 08-23-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:


On a serious note, why is this guy/girl going to prison while the NSA grossly and blatantly violates the Constitution daily with complete impunity?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ersight-on-go/

alkemical 08-23-2013 12:22 PM

So...

All whistleblowers are gay?

#amirite?

bronco militia 08-23-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkemical (Post 3899644)
So...

All whistleblowers are gay?

#amirite?

2 for 2, this year :thanku:

elsid13 08-23-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3899351)
Clearly the NSA is run directly by the White House and nobody else, ultimately. I'm sure they're not the only branch of "defense" run that way, either.

This little thing called the US Constitution, makes President of the United States the only Commander and Chief as well the Chief Executive. So yes all executive agencies and departments are "run" directly by the White House.

ant1999e 08-23-2013 09:32 PM

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

houghtam 08-23-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant1999e (Post 3900040)
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Especially the war is peace part.

We're fightin' over there, so we don't have to fight 'em over here.

We've always been at war with Eurasia, we've always been at peace with East Asia.

ant1999e 08-24-2013 01:15 AM

There is really only one party, the ruling party.

"A ruling group is a ruling group so long as it can nominate its successor... Who wields power is not important provided that the hierarchical structure remains always the same."


And it will remain that way because they have tricked us into taking sides, dividing us in order to conquer us.


“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”

baja 08-24-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant1999e (Post 3900040)
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


Ever see the film V for Vengeance?

ant1999e 08-24-2013 02:17 AM

You mean Vendetta?

baja 08-24-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant1999e (Post 3900084)
You mean Vendetta?


Oh probably

Funny I have watched the movie about 4 times and all this time I thought it was Vengeance.

Great movie though...

Rohirrim 08-24-2013 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant1999e (Post 3900078)
There is really only one party, the ruling party.

"A ruling group is a ruling group so long as it can nominate its successor... Who wields power is not important provided that the hierarchical structure remains always the same."


And it will remain that way because they have tricked us into taking sides, dividing us in order to conquer us.


“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”

Every election you can watch candidates come and candidates go, but the lobbyists who run Washington never leave.

baja 08-24-2013 08:56 AM

If we manage to defeat total global tyranny history will remember Chelsea as a great hero and there well be statues honoring her across the globe.

08-24-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant1999e (Post 3900078)
There is really only one party, the ruling party.

"A ruling group is a ruling group so long as it can nominate its successor... Who wields power is not important provided that the hierarchical structure remains always the same."

This I agree with to a large degree.

Mecklomaniac 08-26-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3900092)
Every election you can watch candidates come and candidates go, but the lobbyists who run Washington never leave.

^ This


Every election season you see candidates from both parties who seem pure and uncorrupted. Doesn't take long for the great candidate to discover who really runs the show and become just another corrupt politician.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.