The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I confess, I did it...but hear me out! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111789)

OOJack 08-20-2013 04:25 PM

I confess, I did it...but hear me out!
 
I happen to be reading my Grays Almanac and noticed Von was going to have a career ending injury in game 6 this year. And seeing as how we will be nothing in the playoffs without Von, I time traveled to the second he was holding his cup and flipped it out of his hand. I then time traveled out. I was gone in an instant. He never saw me and I can only imagine what his face looked like. He was probably like, "you have got to be kidding me." And also seeing as how that would only result in a 4 game suspension, I did a little further damage by squirting some Visine in his second sample.

Look, that's all I could think of, but at least he's not lost forever and now we'll have him for the playoffs. Since I did alter the future, I have no idea if we win it this year. I do know without him we were one and done again.

08-20-2013 04:29 PM

Marty burned that book.

Kaylore 08-20-2013 04:37 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9D-QD_HIfjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja 08-20-2013 05:24 PM

I know you are lying because Visine turns into cocaine when you time travel with it.

08-20-2013 06:01 PM

2005 and 442 posts..... ok see ya next time!!!

08-20-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3897954)
2005 and 442 posts..... ok see ya next time!!!

I thought it was at least as clever as the typical tripe masquerading as wit around here. Maybe he goes for quality over quantity?

08-20-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncsCheer (Post 3897996)
I thought it was at least as clever as the typical tripe masquerading as wit around here. Maybe he goes for quality over quantity?

Yeah, that is what I was pointing out. See him next time. Probably be a couple of months.

Tombstone RJ 08-20-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OOJack (Post 3897889)
I happen to be reading my Grays Almanac and noticed Von was going to have a career ending injury in game 6 this year. And seeing as how we will be nothing in the playoffs without Von, I time traveled to the second he was holding his cup and flipped it out of his hand. I then time traveled out. I was gone in an instant. He never saw me and I can only imagine what his face looked like. He was probably like, "you have got to be kidding me." And also seeing as how that would only result in a 4 game suspension, I did a little further damage by squirting some Visine in his second sample.

Look, that's all I could think of, but at least he's not lost forever and now we'll have him for the playoffs. Since I did alter the future, I have no idea if we win it this year. I do know without him we were one and done again.

you had me at Grays Almanac...

08-20-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3898007)
Yeah, that is what I was pointing out. See him next time. Probably be a couple of months.

Well he does have to travel back in time every time he posts...

Taco John 08-20-2013 10:12 PM

This actually explains a lot. Someone should show this to Von so he's not so confused about why he's going through this trial. I'm sure it will help him take it day by day and focus on the game he loves knowing what's really at work here.

theAPAOps5 08-21-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 3898066)
This actually explains a lot. Someone should show this to Von so he's not so confused about why he's going through this trial. I'm sure it will help him take it day by day and focus on the game he loves knowing what's really at work here.

Just going to take it day by day. And out of respect of the process, I am not going to touch that topic, but continue to love the things I touch.........day by day.... Teamwork. Day by Day. Not gonna touch the process...... Day by day........ out of respect of not touching....... day by day...........








Day by Day.

Crushaholic 08-21-2013 08:14 AM

Marty's hand disappeared, when he altered the events of time. What starts disappearing, when you mess with a piss test? :spit:

bronco militia 08-21-2013 08:19 AM

OOjack...super fan extraordinaire. don't let him see you sell your game day tickets! Ha!

broncocalijohn 08-21-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3898202)
OOjack...super fan extraordinaire. don't let him see you sell your game day tickets! Ha!

Oh yeah. All he is remembered for around here. He loves me!

Hey OOJack, I sold my Ravens tickets for $400 a pop. YES!

Kaylore 08-21-2013 09:13 AM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...i6tmo1_500.gif

Chris 08-21-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3897954)
2005 and 442 posts..... ok see ya next time!!!

Dude time travel takes a while, chyah.

CEH 08-21-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3898088)
Just going to take it day by day. And out of respect of the process, I am not going to touch that topic, but continue to love the things I touch.........day by day.... Teamwork. Day by Day. Not gonna touch the process...... Day by day........ out of respect of not touching....... day by day...........








Day by Day.

But is he having "FUN" and improving a little each day like Timmy


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.