The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Paris Lenon (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111781)

SonOfLe-loLang 08-20-2013 09:26 AM

Paris Lenon
 
Gutless posted this in another thread. Probably needs its own.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 3m
#Broncos have signed LB Paris Lenon. Should be at practice today.



2013 Keith Brooking!

ColoradoDarin 08-20-2013 09:28 AM

/Lombardi
/Stanley Cup
/Sprint Cup
/Piston Cup
and he'll be World Series MVP.

Smiling Assassin27 08-20-2013 09:30 AM

let's see if he's got anything left in the tank. he was a tackle monster a few years ago.

08-20-2013 09:31 AM

Not a huge fan of this signing.. AZ castoffs..

maven 08-20-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin (Post 3897516)
/Lombardi
/Stanley Cup
/Sprint Cup
/Piston Cup
and he'll be World Series MVP.

http://profootballzone.com/wp-conten...h-on-Molly.jpg

08-20-2013 09:37 AM

This guy has been signed and waived alot.

What you don't emphasize in the spring you panic for in August. Guess Von really screwed this team in favor of partying.

TheReverend 08-20-2013 09:37 AM

Memphis Maniax for life.

SonOfLe-loLang 08-20-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3897520)
This guy has been signed and waived alot.

What you don't emphasize in the spring you panic for in August. Guess Von really screwed this team in favor of partying.

Id say this is more of a reaction to Bradley getting hurt than Von.

maven 08-20-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3897520)
This guy has been signed and waived alot.

Started all 48 games the past 3 seasons in AZ. Not that it means much.

08-20-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3897522)
Id say this is more of a reaction to Bradley getting hurt than Von.

Bradley is out that long?

maven 08-20-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3897525)
Bradley is out that long?

Yup

08-20-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maven (Post 3897527)
Yup

Well I guess he can't be any worse. He knows how to tackle at least.

Lestat 08-20-2013 09:52 AM

He may be a journeyman but he's been a productive one.
Hopefully he can provide good depth.

Requiem 08-20-2013 09:54 AM

Who?

ZONA 08-20-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maven (Post 3897524)
Started all 48 games the past 3 seasons in AZ. Not that it means much.

The dude had some really good games. The Cardinals were very deep at LB so just because he got cut there doesn't mean he's a bad LB. I thought he was actually better then Bradley to be honest.

maven 08-20-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 3897540)
The dude had some really good games. The Cardinals were very deep at LB so just because he got cut there doesn't mean he's a bad LB. I thought he was actually better then Bradley to be honest.

You've probably seen him more than any of us. It's a signing and he'll probably get some snaps.

chickennob2 08-20-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3897521)
Memphis Maniax for life.

As random as this is... I've definitely got a Maniax hat and jersey sitting in my closet. #31 Rashaan Salaam.

Blast from the past.

Kaylore 08-20-2013 11:02 AM

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-15845-Apz6.gif

broncosteven 08-20-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3897536)
Who?

Glad I am not the only one who doesn't know who this guy is. For my defense the only time I get to see a Cardinals game is usually the last PS game every year and he would have been out if he were a starter...

Old Dude 08-20-2013 11:30 AM

He's only a few months younger than Manning.

08-20-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 3897540)
The dude had some really good games. The Cardinals were very deep at LB so just because he got cut there doesn't mean he's a bad LB. I thought he was actually better then Bradley to be honest.

He wasn't a bad LB, so they cut him, went out and signed Dansby and Jasper Brinkley, drafted Minter...

And at no time reached out to Lennon.

Rohirrim 08-20-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3897536)
Who?

Did he make a porno video, or am I mixing up my Parises?

ZONA 08-20-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmore Manning (Post 3897613)
He wasn't a bad LB, so they cut him, went out and signed Dansby and Jasper Brinkley, drafted Minter...

And at no time reached out to Lennon.

Well he had 103 tackles last season, which is 14 less then Woodyard.

gunns 08-20-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmore Manning (Post 3897518)
Not a huge fan of this signing.. AZ castoffs..

If it were from AZ's offense I'd agree but their defense has been decent the last couple of years. For having to find someone this late I'd say this is a good find. Just hope he's got something left after 11 years.

Tombstone RJ 08-20-2013 01:19 PM

if Lenon is such a good LBer, why has he played with 8 different NFL teams in 11 years? You'd think he'd stick with a team for more than 2 years. I've never even heard of the guy. I wonder if Heckert was drunk when he told Elway to sign him up.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.