The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Good/Bad of Camp (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111741)

MABroncoFan 08-16-2013 07:04 AM

Good/Bad of Camp

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...camp-that-just

MABroncoFan 08-16-2013 08:16 AM

This sort of surprised me based on TC reports I've read...

Looking good
Seventh-round pick Zac Dysert appears to have locked down a roster spot as a quarterback.

Ratboy 08-16-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MABroncoFan (Post 3893973)
This sort of surprised me based on TC reports I've read...

Looking good
Seventh-round pick Zac Dysert appears to have locked down a roster spot as a quarterback.

I was under the impression he sucked. OM Scouting and Reporting at it's finest (err fullest?)!

Ziggy 08-16-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratboy (Post 3893974)
I was under the impression he sucked. OM Scouting and Reporting at it's finest (err fullest?)!

I believe that most reports said that there's a big difference in talent between Dysert and Oz, not so much that he was just a scrub. He also played well in the scrimmage and game. Keep complaining about the OM camp reports though, so that sooner or later there won't be any at all and the folks like you that can't go don't get any insight outside of the press reports.

Que 08-16-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy (Post 3893979)
I believe that most reports said that there's a big difference in talent between Dysert and Oz, not so much that he was just a scrub. He also played well in the scrimmage and game. Keep complaining about the OM camp reports though, so that sooner or later there won't be any at all and the folks like you that can't go don't get any insight outside of the press reports.

This.

Ya, WTF Ratboy?? Let's see you do it then. I for one think the TC reports are the finest thing coming of the Intertubes

JLesSPE 08-16-2013 08:35 AM

Love the camp reports. Who cares about a 3rd string QB? It all depends on whether they want to keep 2 or 3. Absolutely no reason to call out the campers.

OOJack 08-16-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Others injured include Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Joel Dreessen and Knowshon Moreno.
Wait, what the frick happened to Moreno?

uplink 08-16-2013 08:50 AM

I thought many observers have reported Dyserts troubles in camp. This is the only time anyone has said he is doing well as far as I know. Maybe Klis wants to say on Elway's good side as Elways is said to like Dysert.

Rabb 08-16-2013 08:52 AM

Well, considering that it's the 3rd QB spot which may even mean PS spot...doing well should be taken with a Med-prescribed grain of salt.

Dr. Broncenstein 08-16-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OOJack (Post 3893984)

Knoshow do what knowshow does

Jetmeck 08-16-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

First amendment, nuff said...................

baja 08-16-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

No kidding

on another note I have always said how amazing it is that people name themselves so accurately when they chose there message board handle, right ratboy?

baja 08-16-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

strained knee nothing serious.

gyldenlove 08-16-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

He accidentally got within 8 feet of an exercise bike and had to have his spleen removed.

bronco militia 08-16-2013 10:04 AM

good: it's over

bad: injuries

baja 08-16-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3894008)
He accidentally got within 8 feet of an exercise bike and had to have his spleen removed.

Again?

BroncsRule 08-16-2013 10:37 AM

Knoshow's gonna knoshow.

maven 08-16-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MABroncoFan (Post 3893973)
Looking good

Seriously? 3 QB's on the roster? Send this guy to the practice squad.

UberBroncoMan 08-16-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maven (Post 3894025)
Seriously? 3 QB's on the roster? Send this guy to the practice squad.

I agree.

I'd rather keep someone who's definitely going to get nabbed over this dude.

SportinOne 08-16-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3893994)
First amendment, nuff said...................

Very true, but if one wants to continue to read camp reports then one should probably not say things that may discourage them from being produced. That said, i dont think its bad form to raise questions about specific camp reports when they so drastically contrast a "professional" opinion. Maybe rather than saying the camp reporters are full of it they could be a little less judgmental.

Swedish Extrovert 08-16-2013 01:18 PM

Good of camp:
Duke
Ozzie's progression/Manning another year removed from injury

Bad of camp:
Injuries to Centers
Von's brain

Swedish Extrovert 08-16-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportinOne (Post 3894057)
Very true, but if one wants to continue to read camp reports then one should probably not say things that may discourage them from being produced. That said, i dont think its bad form to raise questions about specific camp reports when they so drastically contrast a "professional" opinion. Maybe rather than saying the camp reporters are full of it they could be a little less judgmental.

A person is totally free to criticize someone's camp report.

A person is totally free to stop writing camp reports.

A person is totally free to chastise someone who criticizes the camp reports they like reading.

bronco militia 08-16-2013 01:25 PM

A person is totally free to almost get laid

;D

SportinOne 08-16-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert (Post 3894074)
A person is totally free to criticize someone's camp report.

A person is totally free to stop writing camp reports.

A person is totally free to chastise someone who criticizes the camp reports they like reading.

Oh, boy..

baja 08-16-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3894080)
A person is totally free to almost get laid

;D

and share it with 3000 people he never meant.