The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-25-2013 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111532)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 07-25-2013 12:48 PM

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-25-2013

Hi ya'll first Camp report of 2013!

First thing we all know I think we all know who will be the first and second team offense.

For Defense: First team
LDE: Wolfe
LDT: Vickerson
RDT: Knighton
RDE: Ayers
WLB: Woodyard
MLB: Irving
SLB: Miller
LCB: DRC
SS: Adams/Burton (Shared 1st team snaps)
FS: Moore/Burton(Shared 1st team snaps)
RCB: Champ

Defense: Second Team/ Third Team
LDE: Jackson
LDT: Unrein
RDT: Sealver
RDE: Phillips
WLB: Travathan
MLB: Johnson
SLB: McCray
LCB: Harris
SS: Ihenacho
FS: Burton
RCB: Webster

07-25-2013 12:51 PM

Whos burton

07-25-2013 12:56 PM

Before someone says bruton ill ask a serious question. Hows brock look

07-25-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g6matty (Post 3882289)
Before someone says bruton ill ask a serious question. Hows brock look

dreamy, matty. dreamy. :kiss:

1st day of camp, but interesting to see priority UDFA McCray lining up as the #2 sam w/ Phillips paying DE.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 07-25-2013 01:11 PM

Breakdown of the day. (Note this is just what I saw at camp and not who I feel about a player. Second, like during a game the same player will make a great paly and later make a bad play.)

QB:
Manning: I was sitting with a watching Manning throw. Someone said "at least he's not throwing "ducks" anymore." I responed "Peking Duck tastes delicious!" LOL. Truth be told. Mannings throws look a lot better. Not so wobbly, all were tight spirals. Manning was being Manning. During the first scrimmage of the day Manning audibled somehow he noticed the defense was in some sort of cloud defense and hit Decker with the Safety late over to cover.

Osweiler: Some reports here today have him having a great day. I saw something different. It was more up and down. During 7-7 drills threw 2 near ints. Then later threw a int, however the reciever fell down on the drag route. He did make a great throw to King after he beat 1-1 coverage and a safety over the top (I'll write later about how King got open on that.). Side note defense always has a leg up on offense at the beinginng of camp. But Ozzy did miss a site adjustment on blitz pick-up and would have been a sack. Also he had to scrable twice but defense had everybody covered.

Dysert: Rookie had a couple of near ints. But he had camps strongest arms.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 07-25-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g6matty (Post 3882285)
Whos burton

30 Bruton, David

DBroncos4life 07-25-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy (Post 3882296)

1st day of camp, but interesting to see priority UDFA McCray lining up as the #2 sam w/ Phillips paying DE.

I'm falling balls deep in the McCray fan club.

Ray Finkle 07-25-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Whos burton

he's the keeper of the magic hope chest....

07-25-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy (Post 3882296)

The reason mccray wasnt drafted cus he truly doesnt have a position . Hes a versatile guy and athletic , over shadowed by a talented florida defense. He can blitz some . Also irvin backed up von last year maybe he flashed in OTAs idk, i didnt hear anything about him. If u remember last year trevathon was gettin a lot of love early on and he actually got to play come the season. Ill repeat fox and del rio know linebackerssssssss

07-25-2013 01:23 PM

Way to ruin today's Brock party

Edit. Mine was only a joke Irish Ha!

Irish Stout 07-25-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Whos burton

Dude, don't rip on camp reports from posters. I think that is the number one unspoken rule on the Omane. It may even come before family smack in terms of "no-nos." If you rip on camp report posters for their camp reports, whether it be a misspelling or they are a giant turd bucket full of two week old sun dried shrimp, you risk alienating people who want to post camp reports. Don't make those people feel like they shouldn't bother posting for fear of little critiques. These people help the tedium of late summer for us office bound saps. They are our heroes of August.

Is the rule still unspoken if I have spoken it?

R8R H8R 07-25-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Stout (Post 3882311)
Dude, don't rip on camp reports from posters. I think that is the number one unspoken rule on the Omane. It may even come before family smack in terms of "no-nos." If you rip on camp report posters for their camp reports, whether it be a misspelling or they are a giant turd bucket full of two week old sun dried shrimp, you risk alienating people who want to post camp reports. Don't make those people feel like they shouldn't bother posting for fear of little critiques. These people help the tedium of late summer for us office bound saps. They are our heroes of August.

So it be spoken, so it be done.

crush17 07-25-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8R H8R (Post 3882335)
So it be spoken, so it be done.

It is decided

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 07-25-2013 01:55 PM

WR/TE

Decker: Again this is the 1st day of camp so everybody had a case of the droppies. But did connect with Manning in an audiable play mentioned above.

DT: DT is being really hard on him self. Ran a corner route, settled himself between the corner and safety close to the sideline. Pass sailed over his head and DT was yelling at himself when the pass was well over his head. Don't know what he could be mad about. No way he could have come down with that ball.

Welker: WOW! I still can'r believe we got him. After Champ Harris is our best CB. 1-1 drills (during these types of drills hugh advantage goes to the offense so this really isn't anything against Harris) Wes was matched up against Harris. Wes had a hitch-n-go route and beat Harris along the far sideline.

King: The play of the day. Full squad scrimmage with the second teamers. King was lined up of the offensive right side. Play action draw. King ran a deep post and the safety over ran the route leaving the middle open. Ozzy might as well dropped the ball into a bucket and hit King in stride. King caught it at about the 10 and took it the rest of the way.

All other WR had an average day nothing great but nothing bad.

TE:

Tamme: Tamme is part of the "311" or "11" personal (means 3wr, 1 te, 1rb.)

J. Thomas: Made a couple of good catches. Athletically better than Green, but he's missed a lot of time on the field and it shows on the field with his route running.

Reed: CFA Reed had a couple of complete drops. Don't think he's going to stick.

All other TE had nothing good or bad.

mwill07 07-25-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Stout (Post 3882311)

Unless you are the kind of guy who has to talk when you type, its still unspoken.

ghwk 07-25-2013 01:56 PM

Thanks Hobo and everyone else sending us the tidbits.

Irish Stout 07-25-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwill07 (Post 3882342)
Unless you are the kind of guy who has to talk when you type, its still unspoken.

I can't do that. If I did speak and type, I would know how dumb all of my posts sounds. I prefer to type quickly, pretend they are brilliant, and sit back waiting for the glory and women to come flowing my way.

Anyone seen any women around here lately?

ColoradoDarin 07-25-2013 02:00 PM

Thanks Hobo!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 07-25-2013 02:04 PM

Ofensive line: Few running plays. No ZBS.

Irish Stout 07-25-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3882351)
Ofensive line: Few running plays. No ZBS.

Is the expectation to be a zone blocking line some of the time?

Kaylore 07-25-2013 02:08 PM

Thanks hobo! The personnel groupings are interesting. And it's good to hear some realistic evaluation of "Orange Julius" aside from how he's the next Tony Gonzales mixed with Michael Jordan.

Irish Stout 07-25-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3882354)
Thanks hobo! The personnel groupings are interesting. And it's good to hear some realistic evaluation of "Orange Julius" aside from how he's the next Tony Gonzales mixed with Michael Jordan.

I thought he was a large orange sugary iced drink. We learn something every day.

ND Bronco Fan 07-25-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3882354)

Wesley Duke reincarnated

07-25-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Whos burton

That is Levar Burton.

http://arthurkade.com/wp-content/upl...var-burton.jpg

he signed last week.

Kaylore 07-25-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3882359)
That is Levar Burton.

http://arthurkade.com/wp-content/upl...var-burton.jpg

he signed last week.

....that picture of himself?