The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Broncos player to be suspended (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111496)

misturanderson 07-22-2013 07:11 AM

Broncos player to be suspended
 
Vic has been on the Fan all morning talking about a starter that is going to be suspended for 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy. He isn't naming the player yet, but at one point he stated it was a "prominent defensive starter" and that there would likely be a league announcement sometime this week.

Any ideas of who this could be? To be suspended they would need to have tested positive previously.

theAPAOps5 07-22-2013 07:14 AM

It is going to be Champ or Von Miller. I am just guessing.

JLesSPE 07-22-2013 07:14 AM

Maybe he forgot we cut DJ already?

Ray Finkle 07-22-2013 07:15 AM

DRC, Knight', or Phillips is my guess.

misturanderson 07-22-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3880077)
It is going to be Champ or Von Miller. I am just guessing.

That's what I thought at first as well. "Prominent" is very vague. I wouldn't be surprised by Wolfe, Woodyard or Moore either at this point.

07-22-2013 07:18 AM

Mays

07-22-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misturanderson (Post 3880075)
Vic has been on the Fan all morning talking about a starter that is going to be suspended for 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy. He isn't naming the player yet, but at one point he stated it was a "prominent defensive starter" and that there would likely be a league announcement sometime this week.

Any ideas of who this could be? To be suspended they would need to have tested positive previously.

Actually, your thread loses. Posted 3 minutes after the other one! SUCKER!!!:yayaya:

theAPAOps5 07-22-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3880084)
Mays

He said starter.

theAPAOps5 07-22-2013 07:24 AM

I am going to call it now, Champ.

misturanderson 07-22-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3880088)
Actually, your thread loses. Posted 3 minutes after the other one! SUCKER!!!:yayaya:

Yeah, well mine specified that it's a starter :strong:

misturanderson 07-22-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle (Post 3880080)
DRC, Knight', or Phillips is my guess.

Phillips isn't a starter, I'm not sure that DRC is officially yet either. I'm also not sure that Knighton would be considered "prominent," but it's certainly possible.

07-22-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misturanderson (Post 3880096)
Yeah, well mine specified that it's a starter :strong:

hmmmmmmmm..... I'll have to get back to you on this.

spdirty 07-22-2013 07:32 AM

Please let it be Rahim Moore.

07-22-2013 07:35 AM

Hopefully not von.

JLesSPE 07-22-2013 07:37 AM

This is an easy one, it has to be Wolfe. I don't think meth is allowed in the NFL.

mopatt24 07-22-2013 07:37 AM

Von, Woodyard, or Vickerson

07-22-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 3880106)
Hopefully not von.

I don't think Von because a 4 game suspension requires a previous failed test and fine

titan 07-22-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misturanderson (Post 3880082)
That's what I thought at first as well. "Prominent" is very vague. I wouldn't be surprised by Wolfe, Woodyard or Moore either at this point.

Wolfe is going to be Lombardi's guest on channel 4's monday night show tonight (xfinity live) so I doubt it's him.

mopatt24 07-22-2013 07:44 AM

Who's failed before, that was a starter last year?

theAPAOps5 07-22-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mopatt24 (Post 3880112)
Who's failed before, that was a starter last year?

They don't announce failed tests until it reaches the point of suspension. Which is the 3rd offense for substance abuse. I believe for PEDs it is sooner though.

Popps 07-22-2013 08:19 AM

They're saying Miller on Patrick show but may be guessing??

Bigdawg26 07-22-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLesSPE (Post 3880107)
This is an easy one, it has to be Wolfe. I don't think meth is allowed in the NFL.

Hilarious!

enjolras 07-22-2013 08:21 AM

Schefter is reporting it. It's fact.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...29491958513664

Quote:

Broncos LB Von Miller is facing 4-game suspension for violating NFL policy, per ESPN sources. Case currently in appeals process.

Popps 07-22-2013 08:22 AM

Maybe they don't publicize the first failed test?

Popps 07-22-2013 08:23 AM

Good lord.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.