The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   If you care about yur future and your children's future watch this (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111487)

baja 07-20-2013 08:01 AM

If you care about yur future and your children's future watch this

Do yourself a favor and watch this very important documentary

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i1AAuB5P-V0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja 07-20-2013 08:02 AM

If this doesn't shake you up nothing will

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i1AAuB5P-V0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja 07-20-2013 08:03 AM

For a limited time only. This will be taken down soon. Watch this now while you can.

baja 07-20-2013 08:04 AM

Mind control exposed / solutions provided

W*GS 07-20-2013 10:35 AM

Why are you wanking all over the place?

Does Jones send you a check for being a good little salesperson?

baja 07-20-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3879647)
Why are you wanking all over the place?

Does Jones send you a check for being a good little salesperson?

No Wags it's because unlike you I care about someone other than myself.

If only one person watches it and wakes up to what is happening right under our noses it will be worth my time invested.

I never expect guys like you to even check this out because you already think you have all the answers. To that the global elite say "Mission Accomplished".

Requiem 07-20-2013 01:28 PM

Nope.

baja 07-20-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3879691)
Nope.

You're one of "then"

insulated by ego from any real insight.

"Look at me, look at me, why won't you Look at ME"

Requiem 07-20-2013 07:56 PM

Nope.

orinjkrush 07-21-2013 08:20 AM

I'll check it out. Jones is out there but sometimes you gotta look outside the box.

baja 07-21-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orinjkrush (Post 3879801)
I'll check it out. Jones is out there but sometimes you gotta look outside the box.

I think you will be impressed with the quality of the film. I hope it's still available. This is a promotional showing of this full length documentary and is available for a limited time only.

I have had some non public feed back from those that to not care to be ridiculed saying how powerful this documentary is.

Me, I don't care about the hand full of usual idiots condemning me and the film without even viewing it. They show who they are and I know there is no chance of letting in new information for them. I post these works for people like you a the others who do watch and comment behind the scenes.

BTW Jones was not involved in the production of this film he is promoting it.

orinjkrush 07-21-2013 03:23 PM

good video. good production values. interesting history. some inaccuracies re. the history of psychology (i am a psychologist), but at core, fairly accurate. a little much on the Alex Jones cameos and rants.

I always enjoy video productions that take a different view of the world. it makes me ponder.

thanks for the link, Baja.

baja 07-21-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orinjkrush (Post 3879922)
good video. good production values. interesting history. some inaccuracies re. the history of psychology (i am a psychologist), but at core, fairly accurate. a little much on the Alex Jones cameos and rants.

I always enjoy video productions that take a different view of the world. it makes me ponder.

thanks for the link, Baja.

You are most welcome.

Keep in mind this is a premier hosted my Jones so much of his spots are from his studio the film itself does not have all that much of Jones' input and satire.