The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT - Sharknado... anyone? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111445)

Heyneck 07-16-2013 10:53 AM

OT - Sharknado... anyone?
 
So did anyone watch this the other night?

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eCe28Li5Mo8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

It actually is so bad that it's good.

sry.. but I just can't stop thinking about this crapfest after watching it. History has forever been divided for me: LAS. Life after Sharknado.

TheReverend 07-16-2013 10:56 AM

I learned my lesson after Redbox'ing Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

ColoradoDarin 07-16-2013 11:07 AM

I wanted to see it, but don't have cable anymore. I'm sure I could find a torrent or something if I really wanted to. Maybe I'll see it if it hits Amazon streaming for free.

Houshyamama 07-16-2013 11:24 AM

Was that Ian Ziering?

broncofan4life 07-16-2013 11:33 AM

When is it coming on again?

07-16-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncofan4life (Post 3877854)
When is it coming on again?

I remember hearing something about how much publicity it got that they are playing it again either tonight or next day or so.

Kaylore 07-16-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houshyamama (Post 3877845)
Was that Ian Ziering?

Yes.

And Tara Reid.


And John Heard.

It's like the cast of a lifetime movie.

Houshyamama 07-16-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3877857)
Yes.

And Tara Reid.


And John Heard.

It's like the cast of a lifetime movie.

It's absolutely amazing that Tara Reid ever made it in Hollywood. How did that happen?

Kaylore 07-16-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houshyamama (Post 3877860)
It's absolutely amazing that Tara Reid ever made it in Hollywood. How did that happen?

The Big Lebowski - which basically just let her play the one role she can do, but people mistook it as intentional and outside-of-the-box because the whole movie is like that. She was just well used.

Houshyamama 07-16-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3877864)
The Big Lebowski - which basically just let her play the one role she can do, but people mistook it as intentional and outside-of-the-box because the whole movie is like that. She was just well used.

Wow. Spot on, I forgot about that role.

Doggcow 07-16-2013 12:07 PM

She's also super hot in Van Wilder.

Kaylore 07-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doggcow (Post 3877879)
She's also super hot in Van Wilder.

If by super hot you mean acceptably cute, I agree.

Beantown Bronco 07-16-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3877864)
She was just well used.

An apt description of her life. She has not aged well at all.

07-16-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3877864)
The Big Lebowski - which basically just let her play the one role she can do, but people mistook it as intentional and outside-of-the-box because the whole movie is like that. She was just well used.

Urban legends also cleared the path for the slut roles.

She said she's ready to film Sharknado 2 also.

Br0nc0Buster 07-16-2013 12:19 PM

I think it airs again on Thursday night on Scifi

How awesome would that be if this turned into some sort of a trilogy

Rohirrim 07-16-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster (Post 3877893)
I think it airs again on Thursday night on Scifi

How awesome would that be if this turned into some sort of a trilogy

Yeah. The next one could be Jellyfishnado! How about Grizzlynado! Or Exwifenado!

myMind 07-16-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3877921)
Yeah. The next one could be Jellyfishnado! How about Grizzlynado! Or Exwifenado!

This is actually going to be the sequel.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2771/f28l.jpg

Br0nc0Buster 07-16-2013 01:18 PM

Since sharks can now survive tornadoes, I don't see why they have to be restricted to just water

What better way to follow up Sharknado than with Sharkcano or Sharketeor(Metors with sharks hitting the Earth)

Kaylore 07-16-2013 01:23 PM

I think Sharkcano would be more awesome than Sharkteor. They've done Sharks falling out of the sky. They need to do Sharks shooting out of the ground with lava.

Rabb 07-16-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3877957)
I think Sharkcano would be more awesome than Sharkteor. They've done Sharks falling out of the sky. They need to do Sharks shooting out of the ground with lava.

I swear to God, I am terrified right now.

Houshyamama 07-16-2013 01:46 PM

Sharknami. A tsunami made entirely of miniature great whites which can breathe out of water and sprout centipede legs.

TheReverend 07-16-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3877957)
I think Sharkcano would be more awesome than Sharkteor. They've done Sharks falling out of the sky. They need to do Sharks shooting out of the ground with lava.

Have you seen Despicable Me 2?

A villain rides a shark into a volcano strapped with dynamite.

broncosteven 07-16-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houshyamama (Post 3877860)
It's absolutely amazing that Tara Reid ever made it in Hollywood. How did that happen?

There are a couple broads that are train wrecks that I would still love to hose despite the fact that I know better, not in any particular order:

Tara Reid
Anne Heche
Lindsay Lohan

I guess I would throw Ashley Judd in there as well...

07-16-2013 02:43 PM

I hope this ends up on Netflix or Hulu soon.

I really want to watch this movie, it looks awesome.

broncosteven 07-16-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3877990)
Have you seen Despicable Me 2?

A villain rides a shark into a volcano strapped with dynamite.

Spoiler Alert dude!

Now I am going to be looking for a shark and volcano all movie long!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.